• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:43
CEST 08:43
KST 15:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7677 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 40 Next All
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:58 GMT
#6232
On March 25 2015 07:58 Trfel wrote:
What garbage role claims?

I claimed my role at the optimal time.

Not necessarily yours, but especially if all of them are somehow legit, there's been some real fuckups this game
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:59 GMT
#6236
On March 25 2015 07:59 Superbia wrote:
Eden, you're probably going to die, I'm never going to get lynched and I'm going to lead town to victory. Prepare for postgame. :D

The kiss of death. If I'm actually dead and none of the blues are, get this guy.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:00 GMT
#6238
If Superbia is Onegu's mason lynch them both anyway

Half-srs
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:04 GMT
#6243
Oh thank God Trfel wasn't killed.

I saw his post and I was like

[image loading]
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:04 GMT
#6245
Also who had the orb? SL claimed it before and no one cc'd
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:04 GMT
#6247
##VOTE: Onegu
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:05 GMT
#6251
On March 25 2015 08:04 rsoultin wrote:


glhf



Just want to point out that I was right. Again.

Maybe next game people will actually just sheep me
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:05 GMT
#6254
On March 25 2015 08:05 Superbia wrote:
I want to know what the Orb did boys.

well afawk town had no more kp except using the orb

there's a dead mafia

so... you tell me
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:06 GMT
#6256
On March 25 2015 08:05 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 08:04 Eden1892 wrote:
Oh thank God Trfel wasn't killed.

I saw his post and I was like

[image loading]
Huh? Explain this?

you posted after deadline before flip

i guess is okay and i'm DEFINITELY NOT COMPLAINING HTS DON'T U DARE PUSH THAT BUTTON U HEER ME
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:06 GMT
#6258
On March 25 2015 08:06 Superbia wrote:
Tbh eden, you made me change my mind about the KP with the last min post. x: #Tooscared

u wot m8
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:07 GMT
#6260
On March 09 2015 12:18 Half the Sky wrote:
Game Mechanics and Setup


2 If the vigilante gets roleblocked, his/her bullets will not be refunded.


“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:08 GMT
#6264
Sooooo Trfel

Jailer?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:09 GMT
#6266
On March 25 2015 08:08 Superbia wrote:
No shit? So that confirms SL then. Wow.

Well, whoever has the orb.

And since sicklucker claimed it and no one cc'd even during the last 20mins...
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:10 GMT
#6271
On March 25 2015 08:09 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 08:08 Eden1892 wrote:
Sooooo Trfel

Jailer?
About that

Am I supposed to believe that two different roles with flavor names implying they're one person ended up having duplicates...?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:12 GMT
#6272
Help me out Trfel because:

(1) You claimed after night actions were finalized thereby preventing you from being able to take a bullet by fakeclaiming
(2) No other explanation makes sense from a town role to me
(3) No explanation makes sense at all from a mafia role to me

?????????
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:13 GMT
#6279
ok, refer to my big blue message in my legacy post then
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:14 GMT
#6281
great, so once again we're holding our dicks waiting for Onegu to quit filibustering our POE
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:14 GMT
#6282
On March 25 2015 08:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Anyway with Onegu's absence I want everyone to confirm that they're not Onegu's mason partner.
I am not Onegu's mason partner.

amen

I am not Onegu's mason partner.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:15 GMT
#6285
you know what's gonna end up happening is sicklucker is gonna ride his confirmed town cred into fakeclaiming onegu's mason partner to set le epik wifmo trapp xddddddd while onegu is actually mafia
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:22 GMT
#6290
Adding in our claimed vigs I've got the following 4 possible:

sicklucker
Damdred
Alakaslam
Fecalfeast
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4397
Leta 1864
Shuttle 1496
ZergMaN 56
sorry 54
Shine 41
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm234
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft678
Sick168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 22
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 17m
Patches Events
8h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
OSC
16h 17m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.