• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:36
CEST 12:36
KST 19:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8751 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 317

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 315 316 317 318 319 460 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2015 23:42 GMT
#6321
I can't prove anything without another 2 nights.

Anyway, I need to read Palmar a bit
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
March 24 2015 23:42 GMT
#6322
On March 25 2015 08:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 08:37 Breshke wrote:
On March 25 2015 08:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 08:33 Breshke wrote:
So either they roleblocked and killed rso or FF is the mafiaroleblocker.

They probs roleblocked RSO though.

What? I don't understand what you're saying. Mafia has 2kp, 2 townies died.


Cos wouldnt they have rb SL? i understabd that they could have rb and killed rso to make sure she didnt get a save. But if they didnt do that where else would they have sent the rb other than sl who most likely used the orb to.kill palmar.

Im saying rso jailed ff which could have stopped the rb.

Also someone nominate this orb for best town performance

No because no one knew if SL was telling the truth or not. His claim could've easily been WIFOM whereas all the other blues were all but confirmed. It makes no sense to RB a POSSIBLE orb user over a confirmed blue.


But you were killing those blues anyway. I do agree that rso was most likely rb not exo though thats dumb.

I dont think its as crazy as you are making it seem that they tried to RB SL though and should be kept in mind going forward as it would heavily implicate FF
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 23:42 GMT
#6323
On March 25 2015 08:41 ritoky wrote:
Damdred calls for use on palmar:

Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 07:29 Damdred wrote:
Also orb user do it to Palmar! Ultimate use out of it


March 25th, 7:29

SL's last known activity:

Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 18:31 sicklucker wrote:
weekend*


March 24th, 18:31

Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 08:32 Damdred wrote:
Can I be confirmed town because I told orb user to shoot Palmar.

I feel like vivax I have a theory brewing


No, you cannot. Your call for a use on Palmar based on activity was completely inconsequential and is just you trying to grab town cred.

That's presuming SL was telling the truth which no one knew, and presuming Damdred remembered SL saying that. This point is stretching AT THE VERY LEAST.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 23:43 GMT
#6324
On March 25 2015 08:42 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 08:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 08:37 Breshke wrote:
On March 25 2015 08:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 08:33 Breshke wrote:
So either they roleblocked and killed rso or FF is the mafiaroleblocker.

They probs roleblocked RSO though.

What? I don't understand what you're saying. Mafia has 2kp, 2 townies died.


Cos wouldnt they have rb SL? i understabd that they could have rb and killed rso to make sure she didnt get a save. But if they didnt do that where else would they have sent the rb other than sl who most likely used the orb to.kill palmar.

Im saying rso jailed ff which could have stopped the rb.

Also someone nominate this orb for best town performance

No because no one knew if SL was telling the truth or not. His claim could've easily been WIFOM whereas all the other blues were all but confirmed. It makes no sense to RB a POSSIBLE orb user over a confirmed blue.


But you were killing those blues anyway. I do agree that rso was most likely rb not exo though thats dumb.

I dont think its as crazy as you are making it seem that they tried to RB SL though and should be kept in mind going forward as it would heavily implicate FF

Okay, during the night before actions are finalized someone claims orb.
You believe that person.... why?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 23:43 GMT
#6325
Two dead mafia, both flipped goon....

Does this cast more doubt on our "sea of blue" theory?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 23:45 GMT
#6326
On March 25 2015 08:43 Trfel wrote:
Two dead mafia, both flipped goon....

Does this cast more doubt on our "sea of blue" theory?

Onegu not actually being mason would help a lot and it's looking that way.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 23:45 GMT
#6327
Would also explain the missing KP on N1.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 24 2015 23:46 GMT
#6328
On March 25 2015 08:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 08:43 Trfel wrote:
Two dead mafia, both flipped goon....

Does this cast more doubt on our "sea of blue" theory?

Onegu not actually being mason would help a lot and it's looking that way.


I am like 80% certain onegu is not a mason.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
March 24 2015 23:47 GMT
#6329
On March 25 2015 08:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 08:42 Breshke wrote:
On March 25 2015 08:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 08:37 Breshke wrote:
On March 25 2015 08:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 08:33 Breshke wrote:
So either they roleblocked and killed rso or FF is the mafiaroleblocker.

They probs roleblocked RSO though.

What? I don't understand what you're saying. Mafia has 2kp, 2 townies died.


Cos wouldnt they have rb SL? i understabd that they could have rb and killed rso to make sure she didnt get a save. But if they didnt do that where else would they have sent the rb other than sl who most likely used the orb to.kill palmar.

Im saying rso jailed ff which could have stopped the rb.

Also someone nominate this orb for best town performance

No because no one knew if SL was telling the truth or not. His claim could've easily been WIFOM whereas all the other blues were all but confirmed. It makes no sense to RB a POSSIBLE orb user over a confirmed blue.


But you were killing those blues anyway. I do agree that rso was most likely rb not exo though thats dumb.

I dont think its as crazy as you are making it seem that they tried to RB SL though and should be kept in mind going forward as it would heavily implicate FF

Okay, during the night before actions are finalized someone claims orb.
You believe that person.... why?


I didnt believe him as i stated in the thread.

I was just outlining a possible world.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:47 GMT
#6330
On March 25 2015 08:43 Trfel wrote:
Two dead mafia, both flipped goon....

Does this cast more doubt on our "sea of blue" theory?

I thought about this while I was eating dinner, but I don't think it does yet. I would bet the mafia have a roleblocker and framer for sure at least, and I'd bet on unaware miller. That hates out the cop, 2 vigs has dissynergy and roleblocker negates jailer.

If we get to 4 goons flipped then I'll start worrying about it. Maybe if 3 flipped (since I could see them having a rolecop as well). But 2 isn't enough to make me worried yet
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:47 GMT
#6331
Oh and I guess I'm assuming Onegu isn't a mason. So there's that.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 23:47 GMT
#6332
Let's say 2 town vigis, an alignment cop, a jk vs a RB, then probably a framer and maybe a gf wouldn't be that bad I don't think. Though if there were a GF and a framer it seems odd they would place a high value on killing ExO.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2015 23:48 GMT
#6333
Either mafia wanted to take out masons at once or oneg is Scum.

Anyway Trfel is reading strange to me
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 23:48 GMT
#6334
Oh right rolecop is a possibility too.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:48 GMT
#6335
On March 25 2015 08:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Let's say 2 town vigis, an alignment cop, a jk vs a RB, then probably a framer and maybe a gf wouldn't be that bad I don't think. Though if there were a GF and a framer it seems odd they would place a high value on killing ExO.

They killed the only 2 blue claims that were more than named townies at this point so I don't think it means much for their roles
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 24 2015 23:49 GMT
#6336
I'm back, just had to make a 10k post. What did I miss
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 24 2015 23:49 GMT
#6337
On March 25 2015 08:42 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 08:41 ritoky wrote:
Damdred calls for use on palmar:

On March 25 2015 07:29 Damdred wrote:
Also orb user do it to Palmar! Ultimate use out of it


March 25th, 7:29

SL's last known activity:

On March 24 2015 18:31 sicklucker wrote:
weekend*


March 24th, 18:31

On March 25 2015 08:32 Damdred wrote:
Can I be confirmed town because I told orb user to shoot Palmar.

I feel like vivax I have a theory brewing


No, you cannot. Your call for a use on Palmar based on activity was completely inconsequential and is just you trying to grab town cred.

That's presuming SL was telling the truth which no one knew, and presuming Damdred remembered SL saying that. This point is stretching AT THE VERY LEAST.


Why does he mention it once, I tell him no, no one else comments, and so he mentions it again? Isn't damdred like universally town read by everyone but me and maybe vivax? Why does he need to make a show of getting even more town cred or bring it up. Just seems like capitalizing on a situation which mafia are more apt to do.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:49 GMT
#6338
If anything I'm imagining a world where mafia has rb, fr, and rc, town has an unaware miller, cop, 2 vigs and jailer
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2015 23:50 GMT
#6339
Btw I am psychic knew my lynch would be pushed today
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:51 GMT
#6340
On March 25 2015 01:34 Palmar wrote:
Also at what point did we drop SL and Damdred as mafia candidates. I remember being very much okay with killing both of them.

2 townies in this post
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 315 316 317 318 319 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
Yoon 29
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss468
edward90
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1518
dupreeh311
crisheroes278
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt337
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 24m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 24m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.