• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:44
CEST 08:44
KST 15:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7686 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 40 Next All
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 20:56 GMT
#6053
I claimed rolecop
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 21:02 GMT
#6064
On March 25 2015 05:57 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 05:53 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Eden, my first priority during EoD1 was to ensure that both vigi claims survived the lynch. My preference was to go on SL or LS, but (at that point, due to mason claim) confirmed town HF was looking at BM. I tried to engage with HF regarding the subject of the lynch multiple times, but it never happened. It was abundantly clear what my lynch preference was EoD, and it is also rather clear that if I had made a fuss about the lynch, the wagons would be split and Vivax would've been lynched.

You had 3 votes on LightningStrike at the time compared to 3 for Bill Murray. If you had done literally any degree of actual pushing to get LS lynched instead of just saying "why not LS why not LS?" (pro tip this isn't engagement this is just harassing) you probably get that wagon. I would have moved to it if you'd made any case at all. It's the BM wagon that threatened to split the vote, not the LS one.

Your lynch preference was "not-the-vigs," you kept talking about lynching LightningStrike, LightningStrike was a viable wagon, but you never vote LS and you allow the BM wagon to take over while grumbling about it instead of making a case on your scumread.


Okay. First of all, I wasn't sure which between SL and LS I wanted to vote off. That's why I wanted to engage with HF and get his thoughts on the matter.

Let's say that I was hard-reading LS scum at that time (I really wasn't, I was still unsure of my read), and I vote on LS and start telling other people to vote on LS. How does HF react? How does the rest of town react? Do you really believe that we get the lynch on LS over Vivax?

Actually I just looked at the vote count again at the time you asked HF, you were voting sicklucker. sicklucker and LS were both at 3 votes. You're telling me you had two ways to get one of your scumreads lynched that were both as viable as BM at the time, but that you decided to vote for BM (who you even lampshaded would flip town in your comment to HF) instead? The vote was already split among 3 wagons so your reaction instead of pushing either of the 2 that you thought was scum was to move to the one you thought was town???

And hell yes! HF later even said he was drunk when he switched ffs. Obviously some of this is hindsight but yes, the thread sentiment was pretty clearly split 50/50 between "lynch a vig claim" and "don't lynch a vig claim." You had the opportunity right in front of you to push either of your scumreads as the "don't lynch a vig claim" wagon, then you idled on a town wagon that you said beforehand you thought was townie. Why am I supposed to townread you for this? Why shouldn't I find this suspicious as hell?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 21:03 GMT
#6065
On March 25 2015 05:58 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 05:53 Damdred wrote:
Vivax you weren't playing as town. You didn't act town until you got pinged put. It's why I hate people who play differently when they wore blue it's frustrating.

Speaking of SL, I need Eden to tell me why he's town. So far I was rather chill about him but I figure he's still possible mafia, in stead of 1 of Slam/Palmar who are the guys I'm most unsure of.

I felt like he was trying to figure things out and gave more of a shit yesterday, but the more he's just not doing anything the more I'm doubting this tbh. I'm pulling my TR on him
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:19 GMT
#6153
superbia's confidence in his setup spec despite all the logic leaps reeks of tmi to me

i'm biased tho
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:20 GMT
#6155
i'm also getting this weird feeling about how he hasn't been doing shit to find mafia and then he suddenly shows up with all this detailed analysis about why the mafia would have done specific X thing during the night
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:20 GMT
#6158
someone else sort it out though because as already acknowledged i'm biased as hell
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:21 GMT
#6162
On March 25 2015 07:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 07:19 Superbia wrote:
On March 25 2015 07:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 07:16 Superbia wrote:
Like this should be mafia's perspective if slam is town and both vigis are real.

Town is calling for a shot on VE and slam. Both toad and vivax seem to comply.

What does mafia have to lose by not RBing and letting both shots go through?

I've explained what mafia has to gain, possible d3 mylo and 2 big question marks for misslynches.

But both Toad and Vivax looked so townie. Town was also coming around to the idea of 2 town vigis by that time regardless of the shots, so I disagree that it truly would leave 2 big question marks. Essentially all that's different with the RB is that Slam is still alive and can still get mislynched, presuming town.


No way town keeps these strong townreads going into d2 with those flips dude.

Flips change nothing when you've collectively decided on the shots. Hell, Toad shot a townread of his in VE and he's still collectively thought of as town by those with thinking caps on.

sick vivax burn
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:27 GMT
#6172
On March 25 2015 07:25 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 07:16 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 07:14 ritoky wrote:
On March 25 2015 07:10 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 07:08 ritoky wrote:
On March 25 2015 07:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 07:06 Superbia wrote:
On March 25 2015 07:03 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also you're forgetting that the JK probably stopped 1KP, which would've made things 3KP otherwise. A RB on a Vivax shooting Slam could easily result in a Slam mislynch. Town vigis either shoot scum or bad townies and either result can be detrimental to scum because it could eliminate mislynches.


No, no. That's absolutely irrelevant. The play is to let both KP go through 100%. The misslynch on slam is absolutely irrelevant, because you go into d2 with 5 townies dead and suspicion on the Vigis. 5v10. If you secure a misslynch on that day you have mylo in d3.

1. You don't know if Vivax is shooting Slam or someone else.
2. RBing Vivax isn't between 4 or 2 KP but 4 or 3 KP
3. An alive town Slam is highly likely to get lynched.
I don't find your case very convincing. I think there's a good chance Slam is scum, but not because of this.


Can you tell me the other reason slam is scum?

Super serious at the start, convincingly wanted to change his town meta, then basically stopped playing. If he truly felt strongly about it I think we would've seen more of him this game.


Maybe he just realized that a cat is a cat. You can put funny hats on it or little cat boots or even a sweater, but it still remains a cat. I don't think slam is the kind of guy who can help but be himself. I didn't read the early game so I can't attest to that, but I have a pretty good read on him, and he is leaning town on his way to town for me.

Can you explain that read on him?


Not really, but I can try a little bit. It is primarily a tone, content, and specificity read. The tone and content read comes from me joking a lot with him and engaging in eye of the chupazi training and kinda starting to get a glimpse inside the wifom bunker after the great bombing of the chupazitron 50000 cracked the shell.

There's some other stuff to it, but you would call it absolutely crazy.

lmao stop making me not want to lynch you for things that have nothing to do with your alignment
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:28 GMT
#6174
so superbia, who have you decided is mafia from this grand theory
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:31 GMT
#6180
i really would like the orb to go on superbia

but palmar's ok too
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:33 GMT
#6183
i'm not willing to lynch ritoky because he makes sense
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:38 GMT
#6191
On March 25 2015 07:35 Damdred wrote:
Honestly if not for Rayn I'd be town reading rit atm

this is what i was thinking
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:42 GMT
#6200
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:43 GMT
#6202
you were supposed to post that before the mafia's nightkills were locked trfel
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:48 GMT
#6211
wtf is going on
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:50 GMT
#6213
this game and its pants-on-head claims smh

we all gonna have a long talk about claiming after this is over
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:52 GMT
#6216
Eden's Legacy Post

fuck y'all and your shitty claims

I'm the jailer
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:52 GMT
#6217
not actually
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:57 GMT
#6225
Eden's Real Legacy Post

Every single motherfucker in this game vote Onegu until he claims his mason partner and his mason partner confirms. This is fucking absurd. If he does don't lynch him.

Never lynch Damdred, Artanis, Vivax, Toad, ExO_, rsoultin, Trfel. Make the mafia play around the claims. Damdred and Artanis are definitely town. If you get to like d5 or whatever after you lynch 2-3 more mafia and there's some claimed blues who have been passed up in the kill order, start thinking about it.

THIS IS YOUR CURRENT LYNCH ORDER. DEVIATE AT YOUR PERIL.

1. Superbia
2. Alakaslam
3. Palmar/ritoky
4. ritoky/Palmar


We're all gonna have a talk about these garbo role claims at the end.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 22:58 GMT
#6230
On March 25 2015 07:57 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 07:56 rsoultin wrote:
Awwww

so few reactions xP wouldn't it be nice if it were actually true and i had claimed jailkeeper as the vet? lolol

Jailkeeped: FecalFeast

Why?

Because there's no way for me to know for sure whether or not I'll be roleblocked, and if I am any attempt to save anyone will be ineffective. Instead I did my best to not only try to identify the scum while certain peoples complain about me wanting to be spoonfed and roleblock the one more likely to be carrying KP because I've been townreading them.

Anywho ^^ don't hate me too much? lol (this is why i should never play blue)



DO NOT BURY MY POST EDEN YOU TWIT!!!

The Rock's legacy post is the most meaningful one of all
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4397
Leta 1864
Shuttle 1496
ZergMaN 56
sorry 54
Shine 41
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm234
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft678
Sick168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 22
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 17m
Patches Events
8h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
OSC
16h 17m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.