• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:08
CEST 19:08
KST 02:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12455 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 41 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 21:12 GMT
#6075
On March 25 2015 06:10 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 06:09 Vivax wrote:
Slam give me your soul or I will have to lynch you.

...then lynch me?

I like the automatic doors to sense when I walk up


I meant, give me your vote.
Be my sheep until the very end.

Cause I'm rereading SL and read a post by Palmar and the new influx of information makes me want to replace SL with you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 21:13 GMT
#6078
On March 22 2015 00:05 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 00:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Reposting this:

Toadesstern
LightningStrike
Superbia
Trfel
Artanis/rsoultin

Making cases after sauna.


That team makes alot of sense acualy. For the most part. I mean its never completely right but 3 or 4 seem like a chance

Ls is starting to look pretty terrible. rsoul is like 95% town. Still think toad claim makes no sense as mafia


I'm pretty sure I posted this earlier and this post is TERRIBLE in the context of what SL was pushing during D1.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 21:15 GMT
#6082
On March 25 2015 06:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 06:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 25 2015 06:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 25 2015 06:09 Vivax wrote:
Slam give me your soul or I will have to lynch you.

...then lynch me?

I like the automatic doors to sense when I walk up


I meant, give me your vote.
Be my sheep until the very end.

Cause I'm rereading SL and read a post by Palmar and the new influx of information makes me want to replace SL with you.

Hell, IDGAF imma put my vote where I please


Which is where?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 21:17 GMT
#6085
I'm genuinely pissed at the bastard who roleblocked me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 21:23 GMT
#6092
On March 25 2015 06:20 Damdred wrote:
Who is against a ritoky/Rayn lynch and for what reason


He was my bro while you were the ho
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 23:00 GMT
#6237
On March 25 2015 07:59 Toadesstern wrote:
Is this where I claim Onegu mason partner as well as being Vig and 3rd party eternal dragon slumbering in the dephts of some ancient mountain?


9999 dude.

Go make the 10 k post while I lynch Artanis.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 23:04 GMT
#6246
I FUCKING CALLED IT
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 23:05 GMT
#6253
Sup Artanis.

I think there's something wrong with your reads and something incredibly right with mine.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 23:07 GMT
#6261
Btw Artanis didnt read Palmars filter for shit hours after he said he would when I tried to get him committed on him and Slam.

On March 25 2015 02:16 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:13 Vivax wrote:
Artanis, who of the following people would you lynch tomorrow?

Palmar
FF
Slam

I'd need to read their filters first. I've been mostly busy trying to make sure my townreads are solid and that everyone's on one line on them. I haven't gone into the filters of Palmar and Slam properly yet, but by PoE I'm fine with them. I've still got a townread on FF but it's the weakest of the 9 as I have mentioned.


So if I start a wagon on Palmar or Slam you would be willing to join it or are you going to do your own thing?


EZPZ newbs
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 23:30 GMT
#6302
On March 25 2015 08:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also I'm double confirmed town by Palmar's interactions with me.


[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 23:38 GMT
#6312
On March 25 2015 08:32 Damdred wrote:
Can I be confirmed town because I told orb user to shoot Palmar.

I feel like vivax I have a theory brewing


Go for it if it involves scumtanis.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 00:15 GMT
#6361
Tinfoil hats are great for frying dutch in it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 00:16 GMT
#6363
But I think I wanna kill Slam today and see him burn with the strength of a thousand suns.

It's time to make this country troll - free.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 00:17 GMT
#6364
And he didn't agree to become my eternal sheep so my mercy has expired.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 00:23 GMT
#6366
On March 25 2015 09:19 Damdred wrote:
Vivax do you think Scum would rb you from killing Scum slam? How did LS and Palmar interact with slam?


Palmar didn't read slam at all from what I saw ona quick review, however he handed out TRs to Artanis and LS and his choir was to kill rayn and Toad during D1.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 01:16 GMT
#6379
Oh everyone's voting 1gu I just noticed.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 02:01 GMT
#6404
I'm weighing in the pros and cons of lynching 1gu:

Pros:

- Super low activity but it's Onegu. Not much of a pro.
- Fakeclaiming isn't cool for that long as it gives a feel of being deceited hard

Cons:

- Artanis is pushing for his lynch
- Scum killed HF blowing up Onegu's cover when an alive HF would have at least kept up the impression

Cont. with Slam
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 02:04 GMT
#6406
Pros of killing Slam:

- I got RBd when vocal townies were advocating a shot on him
- Keeping him around with his playstyle offends basic mafia logic
- He didn't pledge allegiance to town (me). In the times of my ancestors this would deserve burning at the stake. For their honor I demand same treatment.

Cons:

-???
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 02:07 GMT
#6409
On March 25 2015 11:06 Superbia wrote:
Here's where I'm at with Onegu's alignment. I feel like it is somewhat tied with ex-rayn, neo-ritoky.

Let's imagine two scenarios, both involving rayn's fakeclaim at EoD1:

Scenario 1: Rayn is Town
Scenario 2: Rayn is Mafia

In scenario 1, scum is likely to have their towniest members carry KP in order to avoid the tracker. Who is unlikely to get tracked if he were mafia? Onegu. The caveat is that Onegu is also in the range of getting either medic saved (mafia don't care about this) or roleblocked (this is a bit risky), see scenario 2.

In scenario 2, scum knows there was no CC on the fake tracker claim and as such, there is likely no tracker. As such, having Onegu carry the KP becomes somewhat more risky, because he is in the range of a roleblocker. There is no reason for scum to have him carry the KP.


Sound logic right here guys.

We have to kill Slam today.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 02:14 GMT
#6412
On March 25 2015 11:11 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 11:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 25 2015 11:06 Superbia wrote:
Here's where I'm at with Onegu's alignment. I feel like it is somewhat tied with ex-rayn, neo-ritoky.

Let's imagine two scenarios, both involving rayn's fakeclaim at EoD1:

Scenario 1: Rayn is Town
Scenario 2: Rayn is Mafia

In scenario 1, scum is likely to have their towniest members carry KP in order to avoid the tracker. Who is unlikely to get tracked if he were mafia? Onegu. The caveat is that Onegu is also in the range of getting either medic saved (mafia don't care about this) or roleblocked (this is a bit risky), see scenario 2.

In scenario 2, scum knows there was no CC on the fake tracker claim and as such, there is likely no tracker. As such, having Onegu carry the KP becomes somewhat more risky, because he is in the range of a roleblocker. There is no reason for scum to have him carry the KP.


Sound logic right here guys.


Please tell me this is not sarcastic. x:


It's not dude.
You are on a good way to join #teamVivax and leave behind the false prophet that is Artanis.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM949
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 949
ByuN 438
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47613
Calm 3052
firebathero 159
actioN 149
Free 39
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 25
Pusan 24
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
soO 17
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9075
Dendi1124
League of Legends
Reynor278
Counter-Strike
fl0m5002
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu75
MindelVK12
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1944
singsing1797
FrodaN904
B2W.Neo784
Beastyqt687
olofmeister481
Mlord476
Khaldor431
KnowMe298
crisheroes191
Livibee117
ToD0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick198
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach50
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV544
League of Legends
• Nemesis3100
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1481
Other Games
• Shiphtur714
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 52m
OSC
5h 52m
Replay Cast
5h 52m
OSC
18h 52m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.