• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:55
CEST 02:55
KST 09:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8388 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 32 33 34 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:48 GMT
#360
I have a possible maybe way to read HF scum if he is, Slam, but I don't see how you can tell this soon :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:50 GMT
#367
lol okay, gonna let y'all duke this one out for a bit and go watch the movie. or play league. or both ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:51 GMT
#376
On March 19 2015 08:49 Damdred wrote:
Heres the thing that i'm struggling with on this initial slam scum read even though I agree with it in principle, I recently played a game with slam over at another site and he played like this there as town.

It gives me a bit of pause at this juncture, also Slam went against quite possibly the hardest hitting player in the thread because he thought he was getting railroaded early. I think that's kind of towny coming from slams position rather than just straight omgus.

He still looks a bit scummy because of his seriousness but

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:34 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Meta says Slam is probably scum for being so serious from the start.

Meta is personality traits that someone cannot fix.

So you agree with me that rsoultin is town and that I am town too

I haven't bothered with you two yet. I am finding a very difficult scum player out, and I have divided attention as I am working late.

But I am here nonetheless.


this post reads sort of towny to me.


oh damdy...this may be my first ever early townread on you <3 don't make me ;o; later

pyp, slam was serious

there was probably another but i can't remember

it is not a 100% scumtell for him
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:53 GMT
#384
On March 19 2015 08:50 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:45 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:43 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:38 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:35 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:32 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:29 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:26 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

Sup.

+ Show Spoiler +
You know that I don't have an insta-read on you right? lol You tried to pocket me when you were scum ;o; meanie

+ Show Spoiler +
Yea but we can pretend you do cuz I'm town. Also how did that work out for me? Pretty sure I became the foil for Damdred's "Best Analysis of the Year" award


+ Show Spoiler +
You scumread him lol >> heyheyhey so no one has posted about your entrance yet. you disappoint?

+ Show Spoiler +
All I'm sayin is, 100% of the time I pocket you I get wrecked d1. Bad play, never getting repeated
And nah, I been in the limelight too much last game, it's no fun even being a flagrant attention whore lmao
People will eventually see your towniness I'm sure


+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not concerned. I only ever get mislynched in LYLO xP (nor have i ever seriously needed anyone's help except in that game ><)

+ Show Spoiler +
I was about to ask for your magic but it might be a curse in my case :o
Who's mafia right now to you? I'm not actually reading this game yet


+ Show Spoiler +
Lol, I've gotten better at Day 1 reads, but really? Truffle was an anomaly ^^ Damdy's eager to find those scumlets today though lol. Lucky us they're all posting in the first hour of the game

+ Show Spoiler +
I read only like 2 posts and I think HF might be right about Slam. Didn't you tell me once you could read him reasonably well?


+ Show Spoiler +
Slam? I just misread him in the last big...and read him correctly in the last completed mini. Not enough posts yet lol but yes, generally i can get a read on him easier than the majority of the players here

+ Show Spoiler +
where are you at with him so far? also I felt like sicklucker's post to slam was talking at him rather than to him but that might be a stretch


+ Show Spoiler +
sicklucker i am notoriously bad at reading :/ but the more he makes sense the more nervous i get lolol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:56 GMT
#391
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:59 GMT
#404
On March 19 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even


Precisely because you know it will ring true with Eden since it's his way of reading me to begin with xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:01 GMT
#410
On March 19 2015 08:58 Trfel wrote:
Well, I already claimed mafia, so I'm probably going to lurk for a while. I'll come back when you guys get on the right track to make sure I can get townies lynched.

Have fun.


Duuuuude, if you troll all game ><

Like, seriously, conversation has started. Your post has served it's purpose if you're town. You don't need to keep harping at it unless you've just got nothing else to say.

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:03 GMT
#418
On March 19 2015 09:01 sicklucker wrote:
Hey rsoultin

+ Show Spoiler +
crazy theory but maybe we developed the same read from playing with you? because it is or was a correct read? I was not in or followed games where you and eden played


+ Show Spoiler +
that's possible xP it's not a very rational way of reading someone which kinda falls into your wheelhouse, but I still find it weird you only mention it now after the several games we've played together
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:05 GMT
#425
On March 19 2015 09:02 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even


Precisely because you know it will ring true with Eden since it's his way of reading me to begin with xP

nope i don't think you're annoying when you're town

get wrecked sicklucker trying to piggyback my rsoul reads


i thought he was talking about the emoticons?

was it the emoticons, SL, or me being annoying? cause if it was me being annoying i misunderstood and that sounds exactly like you lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:08 GMT
#433
On March 19 2015 09:05 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:02 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even


Precisely because you know it will ring true with Eden since it's his way of reading me to begin with xP

nope i don't think you're annoying when you're town

get wrecked sicklucker trying to piggyback my rsoul reads


i thought he was talking about the emoticons?

was it the emoticons, SL, or me being annoying? cause if it was me being annoying i misunderstood and that sounds exactly like you lol ><


sicklucker, answer please
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:13 GMT
#442
On March 19 2015 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:05 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:02 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even


Precisely because you know it will ring true with Eden since it's his way of reading me to begin with xP

nope i don't think you're annoying when you're town

get wrecked sicklucker trying to piggyback my rsoul reads


i thought he was talking about the emoticons?

was it the emoticons, SL, or me being annoying? cause if it was me being annoying i misunderstood and that sounds exactly like you lol ><


It was you being annoying


so i've got a problem here

you're saying you don't know eden's read on me, that you haven't read those games

but you specifically asked him about emoticons when you asked about his read

you're lying to us sicklucker :/ over something that is not at all important
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:14 GMT
#445
if you read me for emoticons somehow the same as him okay i guess but if it's cause i'm annoying? doesn't add up
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:15 GMT
#449
On March 19 2015 09:14 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:13 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:05 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:02 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even


Precisely because you know it will ring true with Eden since it's his way of reading me to begin with xP

nope i don't think you're annoying when you're town

get wrecked sicklucker trying to piggyback my rsoul reads


i thought he was talking about the emoticons?

was it the emoticons, SL, or me being annoying? cause if it was me being annoying i misunderstood and that sounds exactly like you lol ><


It was you being annoying


so i've got a problem here

you're saying you don't know eden's read on me, that you haven't read those games

but you specifically asked him about emoticons when you asked about his read

you're lying to us sicklucker :/ over something that is not at all important

yessssss LAL
sheep me sheeping you sheeping me onto sicklucker


lol i'm inclined to

also makes me less happy about that slam lynch you've got going HF
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:20 GMT
#459
On March 19 2015 09:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi guys! I'm town! And I may or may not have a particular role of particular significance! INTRIGUE!!!!


hi useless -sits on VE's head- you're almost as useless as Truffle right now. should i make a useless corner?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:22 GMT
#462
On March 19 2015 09:20 sicklucker wrote:
I heard about it somewhere but I never saw the context or the game like when I brought it up I was asking a question . That emocon thing? Because I vaguely heard it (from you) but I dont know anything about it. Once again you guys take the smallest qeustion and turn it into something so annoying.

I dont see what your angle is here this is not something I would lie about as either alignment. Its not alignment indignitive,


hmmmmmm

i'm gonna give you the bod right here, cause half that conversation between me and you took place with me thinking you were saying something you weren't

and you probably assuming i was talking about the annoying bit

lol@angle xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:22 GMT
#465
On March 19 2015 09:21 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:20 sicklucker wrote:
I heard about it somewhere but I never saw the context or the game like when I brought it up I was asking a question . That emocon thing? Because I vaguely heard it (from you) but I dont know anything about it. Once again you guys take the smallest qeustion and turn it into something so annoying.

I dont see what your angle is here this is not something I would lie about as either alignment. Its not alignment indignitive,


also we 100% lynch this guy because he was in horn and read the game so knows everything about what they are saying


he was in horn? oh modkilled lol i think he was modkilled before eden brought his "amazing" emoticon read xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:24 GMT
#471
On March 19 2015 09:22 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2015 04:42 sicklucker wrote:
On February 06 2015 04:41 Eden1892 wrote:
Who's ready for my incredibly shitty scumtell on rsoultin
She's posted like 5 emoticons the whole game so she's mafia because she's not laid back and postin like she would as town


Cool bro? So do I vote her? I would like to know who among my scum reads the vote is most likely to go on so I can go have a nap



no don't give him the benefit of the doubt since this quote proves he is 100% a liar


o.0 memory debunked

nice catch HF lol...also light townread to you for looking that one up in the middle of the argument with slam
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:27 GMT
#479
On March 19 2015 09:25 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:24 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:22 Holyflare wrote:
On February 06 2015 04:42 sicklucker wrote:
On February 06 2015 04:41 Eden1892 wrote:
Who's ready for my incredibly shitty scumtell on rsoultin
She's posted like 5 emoticons the whole game so she's mafia because she's not laid back and postin like she would as town


Cool bro? So do I vote her? I would like to know who among my scum reads the vote is most likely to go on so I can go have a nap



no don't give him the benefit of the doubt since this quote proves he is 100% a liar


o.0 memory debunked

nice catch HF lol...also light townread to you for looking that one up in the middle of the argument with slam

i literally said that before he did .__________.

i didn't cite the exact game but this is MY point and MY lynch


>> eeeeden don't be a wet blanket lol who said it first doesn't negate the fact that HF bothered to look it up while otherwise occupied xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:29 GMT
#482
my ass is amazingly pert thank you much

i really have to stop responding to these comments lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:35 GMT
#498
lolol sicklucker

you are at least making me laugh this game xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 32 33 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings64
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE148
ProTech140
SpeCial 122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13556
Artosis 601
Shuttle 158
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
canceldota116
League of Legends
Doublelift3905
Counter-Strike
taco 196
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox396
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6604
shahzam636
Day[9].tv584
C9.Mang0310
Maynarde151
Trikslyr60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv584
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 5m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.