• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in ShieldBattery Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10917 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:20 GMT
#1098
Same with rayn, rayn hasn't been a dick to me this game which could mean he's mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:22 GMT
#1100
On March 19 2015 20:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 20:20 Palmar wrote:
Same with rayn, rayn hasn't been a dick to me this game which could mean he's mafia.

That's your job not mine.

what, being a dick to me?

I'm hardly ever a dick to myself.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:24 GMT
#1103
I actually love artanis' observation regarding the double question
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:26 GMT
#1104
from what vivax just posted.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:30 GMT
#1109
On March 19 2015 20:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 20:22 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 20:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2015 20:20 Palmar wrote:
Same with rayn, rayn hasn't been a dick to me this game which could mean he's mafia.

That's your job not mine.

what, being a dick to me?

I'm hardly ever a dick to myself.

i don't know maybe you are scum.
i am never dick to you when i am town. you, as mafia, call me mafia for some stupid reasons that do not make any sense (like well.. here) and then your play revolves around antagonizing me, for example never explaining why you actually think i am mafia or just calling me mafia over and over again so much everyone gets bored of it and won't just listen to you, or me.

I am not participating in this Palmar. But if you are serious here you are probably scum.

?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:31 GMT
#1110
I am never dick to you when I am town -> proceed to be a dick to me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:31 GMT
#1111
##unvote
##vote rayn


:D
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:35 GMT
#1116
On March 19 2015 20:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Can you show me a game where i am being a dick towards you when i am town Palmar?
I mean a game where i clearly start it.

Censored
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:41 GMT
#1120
On March 19 2015 20:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Please Palmar explain this.

You call me probably mafia for "not being dick to you". I answer that i am never dick towards you when i am town, and that it's your job to do that to me if you are scum (yes, that's what my post says and don't you even dare to say you don't understand that). You respond with some smartass comment (which in fact IS being dick towards me) and proceed on calling me mafia.

So again, can you show me a game where i am being a dick towards you when i am town Palmar? A game where i start it. I know there are a lot of games where i lose my cool when YOU do this kinda stuff, but that's not relevant.

I vaguely suggested you may be mafia based on one parameter that by definition isn't even that good. My post didn't even imply that I actually think you are mafia.

The fact you've taken that way out of context and basically treat it as me considering you guaranteed scum is an overreaction of the highest order.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:42 GMT
#1121
Like it was just a random thought and somehow it has developed into a full scale argument.

It makes absolutely no sense that you'd jump this this hard.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:43 GMT
#1124
And yes, you 100% know this question isn't valid but I can't explain why because you know why.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:43 GMT
#1125
On March 19 2015 20:42 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 20:42 Palmar wrote:
Like it was just a random thought and somehow it has developed into a full scale argument.

It makes absolutely no sense that you'd jump this this hard.


let's be real now it makes sense in some scenario


Right yes, the rayn is mafia scenario.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:45 GMT
#1128
On March 19 2015 20:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 20:40 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 20:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Please Palmar explain this.

You call me probably mafia for "not being dick to you". I answer that i am never dick towards you when i am town, and that it's your job to do that to me if you are scum (yes, that's what my post says and don't you even dare to say you don't understand that). You respond with some smartass comment (which in fact IS being dick towards me) and proceed on calling me mafia.

So again, can you show me a game where i am being a dick towards you when i am town Palmar? A game where i start it. I know there are a lot of games where i lose my cool when YOU do this kinda stuff, but that's not relevant.


isn't your last paragraph just saying you lose your cool with him lol?

The last paragraph is saying i know at some point i have done that. The important thing is i never start it. I know i usually prod Palmar with things that might seem weird to other people and even my explanations do not make sense to people. I have done it since the Thug Life game where i "developed" a tell on Palmar because he totally fucked up as scum when interacting with me early on in the game in a debate that seemed to be "casual talk, nothing to see here" type of conversation.

Yes lately i have been losing my faith to the tell because Palmar just trolls more as either alignment. I don't know why i still do it, i sometimes do because i have nothing else to do and he is usually in the thread when i am.

I don't troll as mafia, we've been through this.
Which I guess implicates me this game, but still. I don't troll as mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:46 GMT
#1132
On March 19 2015 20:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'd rather we talk about other people for a sec and share reads on the rest of the game. I've still missed a bunch of pages but I'm sure filters can patch the blanks. Palmar, you had a thing with Toad earlier. What's your current thoughts on him?

Overreacted. Possibly mafia, possibly just mad that I lynched him day 1 in that other game.

Like it seems to be a thing this game that people are mad at me. I make a fuckton of observations and some of them feel kinda jabby.

maybe mafia is the people who react to it? Toad/rayn
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:47 GMT
#1134
lol
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:47 GMT
#1135
On March 19 2015 20:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 20:45 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 20:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2015 20:40 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 20:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Please Palmar explain this.

You call me probably mafia for "not being dick to you". I answer that i am never dick towards you when i am town, and that it's your job to do that to me if you are scum (yes, that's what my post says and don't you even dare to say you don't understand that). You respond with some smartass comment (which in fact IS being dick towards me) and proceed on calling me mafia.

So again, can you show me a game where i am being a dick towards you when i am town Palmar? A game where i start it. I know there are a lot of games where i lose my cool when YOU do this kinda stuff, but that's not relevant.


isn't your last paragraph just saying you lose your cool with him lol?

The last paragraph is saying i know at some point i have done that. The important thing is i never start it. I know i usually prod Palmar with things that might seem weird to other people and even my explanations do not make sense to people. I have done it since the Thug Life game where i "developed" a tell on Palmar because he totally fucked up as scum when interacting with me early on in the game in a debate that seemed to be "casual talk, nothing to see here" type of conversation.

Yes lately i have been losing my faith to the tell because Palmar just trolls more as either alignment. I don't know why i still do it, i sometimes do because i have nothing else to do and he is usually in the thread when i am.

I don't troll as mafia, we've been through this.
Which I guess implicates me this game, but still. I don't troll as mafia.

Then i guess we have a different explanation for what is trolling and what is not.

Can you show me trolling as mafia?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:50 GMT
#1138
On March 19 2015 20:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Palmar is this in your opinion:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2014 19:49 Palmar wrote:
4
7
5
1
2
11
4
8
3
1
10
4
21
4
5
4
1 (18)
71
3
3

This is a list of the index of the first post by scum in the last 20 minis. I skipped games with less than 2 mafia, and the one with the brackets is holyflare's game where people just posted popcorn after the game started until he further reminded people that the game had actually started (mafia was first popcorn poster, but didn't post again until 18th).

So this guy:

On November 27 2014 10:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
1) Meh. Mafia always want to open early anyway since it becomes harder to open the longer the game goes on, so I don't see how you can draw such a definitive conclusion about someone not being here early. At the very least, this is how I would do it, so I don't put much stock into it.


Is super smart.

Another interesting tidbit is that this first post by mafia is almost always some kind of a fluffy comment. I didn't write down the posts (I should have) but it was pretty obvious that during the first... 20? posts of the game, mafia posts just to post.

So I'm literally only going to do that today. just read the first 20 posts or so and find the mafia in there.

not trolling?

No of course it isn't

I've been thinking about revisiting this method as town at some point actually. It's of course kinda scummy to frame my entire play like that, but I was mafia. But it wasn't trolling at all because I was actually trying to make it look like I wanted to solve the game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 11:51 GMT
#1140
You know I put a lot of stock into very early game reads, you've seen me make those multiple times.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 12:50 GMT
#1171
You're kinda meant to townread me for making that point about you and for making my points about Toad.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 12:59 GMT
#1178
On March 19 2015 21:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 21:50 Palmar wrote:
You're kinda meant to townread me for making that point about you and for making my points about Toad.

You're likely town if Toad is scum, but he hasn't flipped yet and I'd rather not make unflipped associations in that manner. I also don't think that agreeing with my point (presuming you meant the one regarding Super/Trfel) is alignment indicative.

I could be scum busing toad if he flips scum and I could be town and just wrong if he flips town.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
LamboSC2 213
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24732
Calm 5990
Rain 1977
Bisu 1278
FanTaSy 992
Horang2 509
Jaedong 490
Rush 349
BeSt 316
Soma 252
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Zeus 199
Mini 177
Light 115
Larva 110
Free 108
Snow 93
ZerO 90
Mong 88
Pusan 80
Barracks 77
Mind 73
910 69
Killer 46
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Hm[arnc] 20
Noble 15
sorry 15
Terrorterran 12
Aegong 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7145
Counter-Strike
fl0m2349
olofmeister966
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns30481
singsing1778
B2W.Neo619
dupreeh392
crisheroes268
hiko12
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2805
• Nemesis2100
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 51m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 51m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.