• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:41
CEST 21:41
KST 04:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12869 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 41 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 23:43 GMT
#5691
On March 24 2015 08:41 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 08:41 ritoky wrote:
i already claimed?

it was colored green, i didn't get a list of actions or results, and no description. i am assuming that on those grounds it is VT, regardless of the random name it was given.

What's the random name it was given?


dont answer.

quote a name which is in full from the op cause i dont want modkills in this game.

Unless it's from Toad.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 23:44 GMT
#5695
So I was right that rayn was making a play.

Swag intensifies.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 23:45 GMT
#5696
A dumber play than what I found more likely but whatever, he pulled a BH
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 23:55 GMT
#5710
On March 24 2015 08:52 Damdred wrote:
Honestly if we want to go down the real wifom road. Rayn said he would afk every game he was mafia in...


??????

On March 24 2015 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I so fucking deserved to win this game and you are all fucking bad.
I quit mafia.


On March 24 2015 07:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I was not lying that was my last mafia game ever.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 23:58 GMT
#5714
Damdred...that's what he wrote when he was trying to survive.

You're treading a dangerous path here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 00:10 GMT
#5720
On March 24 2015 09:07 sicklucker wrote:
opps wrong thread disregard that


No.

Prove that you were mafia in your last 5 ot 6 games or I lynch you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 00:22 GMT
#5742
On March 24 2015 09:21 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 09:17 Eden1892 wrote:
changed my mind I found it and it's bothering me

On March 24 2015 09:16 rsoultin wrote:
but i want sicklucker's nut?

i have a display case somewhere...that or i can just have it stuffed and give it to the cat to play with ^^

-poofing again bad rsoul-
On March 24 2015 09:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 09:12 sicklucker wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:59 ritoky wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:43 ritoky wrote:
so artanis from that list it looks like exo and toad are confirmed town pretty much? the rest seem like reinforced reads.

There's no one that's "confirmed" as in greenchecked or anything like that. Here's where I'm at.
100% Confirmed Town
Me.
99.99% Confirmed Town
Vivax
Toadesstern
Trfel
Eden1892
Rsoultin
99% Confirmed Town
Exo
Damdred
95% Confirmed Town
FecalFeast


could you please separate this a bit for me? could you tell me which ones are from claims/checks and which ones are from vote logic/reads. cuz i think you're town as of now, but i don't really know shit about this game yet or give credence to your reads


Most are just there reads tbh. Its kind of absurd to say tref/toad/vivax/dandred/exo/eden area all confirmed with sketchy claims or no claims at all. I would bet my left nut 1 or 2 of them are acualy mafia

Call.

congrats to both of you for claiming dibs to a middle schooler's left nut


im 25


And still in middle school? Gross
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 14:56 GMT
#5924
If Onegu doesn't claim his partner after this night ill lynch him, provided im still alive.

And i want a nice story of what theyve been chatting about all this time on top of it,
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 15:01 GMT
#5925
Fecal also scum and you should ignore what Artanis writes about him being town for one huge case about LS that looks more like a systematic bus case given the effort put into it and how inconsistent that effort is with what he does later. The case also came up several hours after VE claimed to want to lynch him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 16:16 GMT
#5929
He's scum cause that case on LS isn't natural in my opinion. It's the sort of case one would make with all the gimmick for the distancing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 16:19 GMT
#5931
Anyway I don't plan on discussing him with you cause you're scum Arty.

On March 25 2015 00:03 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm open to Fecal potentially being scum. If I'm wrong on any of my near certain townreads it's him.


"Fecal could be scum but I cba to say why and I don't bother finding out"

On March 25 2015 00:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I don't actually have any conclusions from that but figured it might be useful to bring up when we're discussing him.


"I posted some Wifom stuff from a flipped scum that doesn't tell me anything but I posted it anyway"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 16:22 GMT
#5932
Or tell me how that is useful if in the same post you argue it isn't?????

You're bloating that "contribution" for no reason other than that you're scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 16:57 GMT
#5954
The fact super comes in after a long hiatus and starts posting so carefree is actually a towntell.

FF's tryhard case on LS after VE called him scum and LS wagon was picking up some steam is a scumtell.

Artanis pretending to scumhunt in regards to FF is a scumtell.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 17:04 GMT
#5958
On March 25 2015 02:01 Eden1892 wrote:
I don't really agree with any of those three reads lol

How is somebody posting off-topic stuff in the game after not being around for a while, promising to catch up and then not delivering townie? I think it doesn't mean anything for his alignment

Also don't think FF's case on LS is suspicious unless it's about a bunch of shit that isn't true. Which reminds me I need to reread it to determine if it's about a bunch of shit that isn't true lol. My recollection is that it was a pretty solid case. And I feel like any substandard pushing it later is likely just to be non-alignment-indicative laziness, but that's obviously debatable.

And I guess Artanis's post on FF is suspicious in isolation, but I really like his body of work so I don't really care :o


That's why I realized LS is scum from one post on D1 and you didn't.

A scum who comes back to the thread after a long posting pause is going to feel under pressure to deliver something that makes him look like he's doing something useful.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 17:09 GMT
#5963
On March 25 2015 02:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:01 Eden1892 wrote:
And I guess Artanis's post on FF is suspicious in isolation, but I really like his body of work so I don't really care :o

I actually think it's a towntell for me because I'm aware as either alignment about how bad it looks in isolation. I just only care about that shit if I'm actually mafia.

Basically Vivax reads me in the exact opposite way he should l0l


You masqueraded that post as something useful, so this doesn't apply.

Saying you're straight up lazy and won't bother is something different than presenting something that is useless for you, but saying that your post is useful for the convo.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 17:12 GMT
#5966
On March 25 2015 02:09 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:01 Eden1892 wrote:
I don't really agree with any of those three reads lol

How is somebody posting off-topic stuff in the game after not being around for a while, promising to catch up and then not delivering townie? I think it doesn't mean anything for his alignment

Also don't think FF's case on LS is suspicious unless it's about a bunch of shit that isn't true. Which reminds me I need to reread it to determine if it's about a bunch of shit that isn't true lol. My recollection is that it was a pretty solid case. And I feel like any substandard pushing it later is likely just to be non-alignment-indicative laziness, but that's obviously debatable.

And I guess Artanis's post on FF is suspicious in isolation, but I really like his body of work so I don't really care :o


That's why I realized LS is scum from one post on D1 and you didn't.

A scum who comes back to the thread after a long posting pause is going to feel under pressure to deliver something that makes him look like he's doing something useful.

Uh scuse me I knew something was off about him from his intro. Just didn't think it was enough to lynch him

More importantly how is LS at all analogous here? Maybe Superbia felt pressured but didn't know what to say and just didn't say anything. Maybe he had a lot to catch up on. (He did.) There really is no reason to assume Superbia is town from that


LS is analogous cause he tried to say more than he had to in that blob of a post I called him mafia for.
Toad is probably town just based on that btw (LS felt compelled to be so posty in an answer to Toad), I just realized now. Maybe if he grows some skills he can catch Artanis and FF as well.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 17:13 GMT
#5967
Artanis, who of the following people would you lynch tomorrow?

Palmar
FF
Slam
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 17:16 GMT
#5969
On March 25 2015 02:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:13 Vivax wrote:
Artanis, who of the following people would you lynch tomorrow?

Palmar
FF
Slam

I'd need to read their filters first. I've been mostly busy trying to make sure my townreads are solid and that everyone's on one line on them. I haven't gone into the filters of Palmar and Slam properly yet, but by PoE I'm fine with them. I've still got a townread on FF but it's the weakest of the 9 as I have mentioned.


So if I start a wagon on Palmar or Slam you would be willing to join it or are you going to do your own thing?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 17:22 GMT
#5972
On March 25 2015 02:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:13 Vivax wrote:
Artanis, who of the following people would you lynch tomorrow?

Palmar
FF
Slam

I'd need to read their filters first. I've been mostly busy trying to make sure my townreads are solid and that everyone's on one line on them. I haven't gone into the filters of Palmar and Slam properly yet, but by PoE I'm fine with them. I've still got a townread on FF but it's the weakest of the 9 as I have mentioned.


So if I start a wagon on Palmar or Slam you would be willing to join it or are you going to do your own thing?

I'd be fine with either at this point. I think I can narrow down my PoE list to 6 after Onegu claims and I make up my mind on FF, so carpet bombing into the rest would secure a victory either way.


Fine with either isn't enough. I'm trying to get you committed as I will quote your answer before the night ends to not let you slip away from this.

Will.You.Push.Palmar.Or.Slam?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 17:24 GMT
#5975
Artanis maximum waffle on this matter.
And I don't wanna hear you waffle as town, you weren't waffling on my mislynch.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 107
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1387
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu565
MindelVK27
Other Games
summit1g5910
Liquid`RaSZi2259
fl0m1635
FrodaN1407
B2W.Neo745
olofmeister654
Khaldor478
Beastyqt342
Livibee185
crisheroes133
Pyrionflax108
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 12
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1290
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV332
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 20m
Replay Cast
3h 20m
OSC
16h 20m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.