• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:11
CEST 23:11
KST 06:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13153 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 41 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 17:43 GMT
#5460
On March 24 2015 02:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Of course that does not make me or Palmar mafia if you are town.
Why would anyone argue that?


Rayn why are you TRing Palmar?I don't get it. I don't get anything of what he's doing and that ass play is the same play which made me lynch him in imperial. I think that if he actually rolled town in this game as well he's a shade of what he is capable of as he's probably the guy with most mafia experience in here and just doesn't give a fuck, but that's a reason in itself to remove him from the game on a rational basis as nobody can be able to read him correctly. The same reason I wanted Alakaslam dead.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 18:25 GMT
#5469
On March 24 2015 03:15 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 01:56 Vivax wrote:
On March 24 2015 01:55 rsoultin wrote:
On March 24 2015 01:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 01:44 Vivax wrote:
Anyway I'll make it known I'd lynch Palmar, if anything cause he bored the hell out of me when he showed up. I promise it's not cause he works in a bank.

I don't think Palmar is mafia with Toad and Toad is mafia so Palmar is probably town.
Seriously, Toad is so scummy.


yeah i've come to the conclusion based on voting alone really lol that both Palmar and Onegu are not scum in this game

which is nice

i love clearing questionmarks ^^


But boting is be bing bich bakes bum book bike bown bery beasily.

But voting is the thing which makes bum look like town very easily.


The bum is scum
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 19:05 GMT
#5476
On March 24 2015 03:57 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 03:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't claim when it does not benefit me. As town or as mafia.
I don't fakeclaim when it does not benefit me, i have never fakeclaimed as scum except for the bitchcraft game where i knew i could win as scum for doing that. I have reasons when i claim/fakeclaim.


i'm not saying you don't?

votes were shifting to you

LS was the other leading wagon when vivax claimed

there are reasons to fake-claim there as scum...or town really if you want to head off the lynch

talk to me about something alignment indicative cause i don't want to argue with you about this as it won't get us anywhere xP


I need to correct you as this is factually incorrect since I looked at the votecounts myself. Right after my claim 3 ppl piled on rayn.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 19:07 GMT
#5477
Rayn a thing that ha sbeen buried and that many saw as relevant was that you felt like hardclaiming when your scumread rso prompted you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 19:38 GMT
#5506
Rayn I suggest you just try to play constructively cause I think you're overestimating the threat to you. Today's lynch is decided and then there's still a night inbetween where you can present us your version of the game without getting mad, and I've been willing to listen to you ever since D1.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 19:57 GMT
#5516
On March 24 2015 04:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Pro tip vivax:
Mafia is:

Lightningstrike - cop checked
Toadesstern - terrible read with no substance
Superbia - terrible read with no substance
ExO - claims cop with rolecop result
one of Artanis / rsoultin. - one of them is just dumb.


1. Not a sherlock holmes read D2. But you did read him like that D1.
2. Toad. Read him town on a whim cause he just talked about me like I'm used from town Toad = Top down. But just by D1 I found him scummy.
3. Low activity and his D1 post that made me scumread. Admittedly he doesn't deserve to be townread just for saving me but his play in Imperiale WAS different. Since I wouldn't expect him to play the same scumgame twice for obvious reasons he now remains null and I wouldn't oppose a lynch either. D2 activity extremely low etc.
4. This one doesn't sound like mafia at all for the claim.
5. Artanis still an option for me. Likely as more information becomes available I'll be able to decide but for now he seemed pretty cheerful and carefree. I'm susceptible to buddying tho, BUT HE TRIED TO KILL ME (
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 20:18 GMT
#5518
Man I miss HF

And to think I hated his style when I played with him at first.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 20:18 GMT
#5519
All the mafia are terrible, sadistic people deep inside.
Just claim and get the absolution.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 20:24 GMT
#5524
On March 24 2015 05:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I refuse to believe Rayn's towngame is this bad, he pretty much has to be scum.

Also Vivax please get out of la la land where after rolling scum 2 out of 3 times in my last 3 games I step up my activity as scum by over 100% of my best scumgame so far. It's starting to get annoying. Rayn can pretend because he's probably scum but you don't get that luxury.


I'll get out of lala land if I see one of the guys saving my life on D1 flipping scum. So that's where I'd look to falsify my first impression that scum wouldn't keep a claimed vig alive.

As I mentioned a Palmar lynch would suffice for that. Guy's the most underwhelming player in here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 20:32 GMT
#5529
On March 24 2015 05:30 Damdred wrote:
I hate being ignored. The thread was so good and constructive before this afternoon. Don't forget never forget


Dunno man if it's about the likelihood of two investigative roles you might have to get out the interpretation for yourself, but then it's also host wifom.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 20:44 GMT
#5544
On March 24 2015 05:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
Is there a baby seal thing going on? Not really my type of thing, sorry.

It's generally what people do when they claim scum. I'm actually not sure who did it first, was it Koshi?


I think yamato in GoT mafia?That's the first time I remember seeing it and his posts were hilarious until I remembered we were on the same team.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 22:30 GMT
#5619
On March 24 2015 07:29 Damdred wrote:
Always tomorrow and never today with Palmar .


I just read the end of that game, willing to give the poor Plammar some time, he must be really exhausted from all that winning.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 22:48 GMT
#5629
On March 24 2015 07:47 Damdred wrote:
tinfoil hat of the day. LS flips RB, Trfel used the orb on Vivax and blocked him and is actualy scum.


genius
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 22:54 GMT
#5634
I blame FF for making me listen to the godfather metal covers all the time.

They're pretty good tho.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 22:57 GMT
#5637
-.-
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 23:04 GMT
#5651
On March 24 2015 08:04 Palmar wrote:
We got him guys!

I'm really townie now for voting mafia, right?


Confirmed town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 23:19 GMT
#5661
On March 24 2015 08:15 ExO_ wrote:
What happened that ryan was replaced?


I don't care if he doesn't come back I'm going to finland and making a toilet out of his sauna
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 23:26 GMT
#5665
On March 24 2015 08:25 ExO_ wrote:
Whats the difference between mylo and lylo?


In mylo you can no lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 23:29 GMT
#5668
On March 24 2015 08:28 ExO_ wrote:
But in the mylo case won't it go 5 --> 4 then 4 --> 3?

How would you lose in mylo with 4 town 1 scum?


He said 4 people not 4 town

People includes scum
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 23 2015 23:34 GMT
#5674
ritoky is town for instaclaiming vanilla imo
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17052
Calm 1987
Shuttle 329
White-Ra 236
Mini 185
ZZZero.O 159
firebathero 73
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift39
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5116
Liquid`Hasu53
Other Games
summit1g8688
FrodaN2183
Liquid`RaSZi2104
fl0m1222
crisheroes305
Pyrionflax200
IndyStarCraft 199
Livibee192
ToD179
C9.Mang087
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick999
BasetradeTV229
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 28
• musti20045 26
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• Azhi_Dahaki38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1586
• Shiphtur670
• WagamamaTV313
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 49m
Replay Cast
1h 49m
OSC
14h 49m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.