• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:51
CEST 22:51
KST 05:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7827 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 25 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 21:13 GMT
#7243
Eden, you're still here.

Switch votes with me?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 21:17 GMT
#7249
On March 27 2015 06:14 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 06:13 Trfel wrote:
Eden, you're still here.

Switch votes with me?

This is my wagon so no lol
Let it be known that the only real reason I think Superbia is scum is because everyone else seems to think so. And I'm not very good at being right.

Eden, my problem with your analysis is that it assumes that people are smart. I agree that Superbia and Artanis were arguing for the purpose of arguing, and not to actually arrive at any useful conclusion. However, I think that the entire progression of Superbia's case on Artanis and his follow-up argument indicates that Superbia is extremely determined to push Artanis, and this makes him seem towny to me.

Townies often bicker pointlessly. It doesn't make them scum.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 21:19 GMT
#7251
On March 27 2015 06:17 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 06:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
so wait what is vivax?



My mason partner
##vote Onegu
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 21:23 GMT
#7252
Unless, of course....

Vivax actually is mafia and he decided to concede in frustration. And then the rest of his team said "no, I want to play!"

Thus, Vivax, Superbia, Onegu scum team.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 21:25 GMT
#7256
On March 27 2015 06:23 Trfel wrote:
Unless, of course....

Vivax actually is mafia and he decided to concede in frustration. And then the rest of his team said "no, I want to play!"

Thus, Vivax, Superbia, Onegu scum team.
This actually makes a ton of sense, given Vivax's play today....

He's pushed nearly everyone else.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 21:28 GMT
#7259
Eden, do you have any response to my point that townies often argue pointlessly?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 21:32 GMT
#7263
On March 27 2015 06:29 Superbia wrote:
Trfel, how the fuck are you calling me mafia, but still call me and Art townies fighting.
Two different possibilities

Possibility 1:
Vivax is drunk and decided to concede without asking his team first.

Possibility 2:
Vivax. Proceed as normal.

Possibility two is much more likely. Regardless, it doesn't matter for now if you are getting lynched today either way. I'm going to filter dive Artanis.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 21:34 GMT
#7269
On March 27 2015 06:34 Superbia wrote:
Never before has a town been so on my dick when I'm town. Never. Like if you're town you're literally handing mafia the win on a silver platter.
Superbia.

If you are town, please calm down and logically answer Eden's arguments. You aren't lynched yet.

I'll be looking at Artanis's filter.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 21:49 GMT
#7288
I am trying to read Artanis's filter and see if I want to lynch him, but his filter is too long. I can't read it in time.

My hypothesis is although Artanis has a large filter, he hasn't provided much original content, and has just been following the thread sentiment. And this makes him scum.

Thoughts?

Oh and also, I'm going to vote Onegu again. If Superbia flips scum, I look like an idiot, but I already know that I'm an idiot, so that doesn't really matter.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 21:53 GMT
#7291
On March 27 2015 06:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Trfel if you think I could actually post this much mafia AND that I actually haven't posted much original content my frustration levels demand me to tell you you're playing as bad as the people that almost lynched you in that newbie game that I coached you in.
It's a suspicion... If you are mafia, that's my best guess at why.

I need to check to see if this is actually true or not. But I don't have time to do so before the lynch deadline, so I am asking people for help in that matter.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 22:00 GMT
#7301
On March 27 2015 06:59 sicklucker wrote:
When I caught super as mafia the one time he didnt try this hard. + some weird logic I forgot that says mafia would prop rb me if super was mafia. So ill be voting for the other wagon
Vote for Onegu with me?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 22:01 GMT
#7302
Superbia.

Is Artanis scum or town? You seem to be sort of going back and forth.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 22:14 GMT
#7335
On March 27 2015 07:09 Damdred wrote:
In mini mafia down under he was super aggressive and rawr at lynch
Not true... He basically let himself get lynched without resisting. Well, he didn't actually get lynched, but that wasn't his own doing.

(rsoultin....)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 22:17 GMT
#7341
Eden, I thought you liked my earlier reasons to townread Alakaslam.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 22:22 GMT
#7350
Onegu

That is all.

I don't know if I prefer an Alakaslam lynch or a Superbia lynch. At this point, probably an Alakaslam lynch, as Superbia will have an easier time verifying his towniness.

And Alakaslam could be scum. I can't argue him to town, only to null.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 22:23 GMT
#7351
On March 27 2015 07:21 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 07:17 Trfel wrote:
Eden, I thought you liked my earlier reasons to townread Alakaslam.

I did
But I'm pretty sure Superbia is town. His reaction is hella pure

And Slam seems like the only alternative people will take
Would you vote Onegu?

If we both vote Onegu, there's a good chance people would follow.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 22:26 GMT
#7363
On March 27 2015 07:24 Superbia wrote:
Why not rayn/ritoky?
This could work for me, at least.

Ritoky has looked really towny, though I wouldn't expect otherwise, regardless of his alignment. But last time this happened to me (scummy player into towny replacement) I didn't pay attention to the replacement's play, and I paid for it.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 22:28 GMT
#7366
On March 27 2015 07:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 07:26 Trfel wrote:
On March 27 2015 07:24 Superbia wrote:
Why not rayn/ritoky?
This could work for me, at least.

Ritoky has looked really towny, though I wouldn't expect otherwise, regardless of his alignment. But last time this happened to me (scummy player into towny replacement) I didn't pay attention to the replacement's play, and I paid for it.

Paranoia without reason is useless. If you think someone looks really towny, that's not a reason to scumread them.
It's not. The scumminess of raynpelikoneet's play has been discussed in depth. I think that's a fair reason.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 22:29 GMT
#7369
On March 27 2015 07:27 Superbia wrote:
I don't even know what FF is doing tbh.
Could see this too.

I think I prefer lynching Fecalfeast to lynching Alakaslam as well. Only slightly, though.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 26 2015 22:30 GMT
#7376
On March 27 2015 07:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 07:28 Trfel wrote:
On March 27 2015 07:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 27 2015 07:26 Trfel wrote:
On March 27 2015 07:24 Superbia wrote:
Why not rayn/ritoky?
This could work for me, at least.

Ritoky has looked really towny, though I wouldn't expect otherwise, regardless of his alignment. But last time this happened to me (scummy player into towny replacement) I didn't pay attention to the replacement's play, and I paid for it.

Paranoia without reason is useless. If you think someone looks really towny, that's not a reason to scumread them.
It's not. The scumminess of raynpelikoneet's play has been discussed in depth. I think that's a fair reason.

I need more time to make my mind up on the slot at least.
I agree, I would like more time too. But I don't really want to lynch Alakaslam here...
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 646
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15734
910 68
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc7120
monkeys_forever97
canceldota70
League of Legends
Doublelift1541
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4299
Other Games
summit1g2337
fl0m1471
FrodaN837
olofmeister809
Liquid`Hasu332
C9.Mang0210
Livibee207
ToD0
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• poizon28 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2913
• WagamamaTV347
Other Games
• imaqtpie1100
• Scarra711
• Shiphtur579
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.