• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:54
CEST 02:54
KST 09:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8528 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 32 33 34 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 18:52 GMT
#189
lol 3 masons we can all be masons together ^^ (disclaimer: has no idea how many masons or if masons will be used at all in this game xP)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 18:54 GMT
#191
actually let's just put the whole town masoned together

THAT WOULDN'T BREAK THE GAME AT ALL lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 19:00 GMT
#194
lol those of you taking these posts too seriously >>

+ Show Spoiler +
<3 you HTS; loosen up xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 19:17 GMT
#198
evil hts evil

I do not bake

you send me some cake, i'll send you the best ribs you've ever had

CULTURAL EXCHANGE

and by that I mean food poisoning by the time the food gets there lolol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 19:51 GMT
#207
##Vote Truffle

Can't let them know you're my mason partner!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 19:53 GMT
#210
can I vote two to throw them off the trail?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 20:57 GMT
#216
i know you didn't mean it this way but lol it almost sounds like you already know who is replacing out? xP

or somehow thought people would expect to replace in without a role pm

-rolls around the thread- xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 21:18 GMT
#223
Eden! <3

I may survive past night one this game!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 21:19 GMT
#224
lolol

BH and his RNG gods >>
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:09 GMT
#258
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:11 GMT
#262
On March 19 2015 08:10 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:08 Superbia wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:07 Superbia wrote:
Hard claiming town.

Counterclaiming town.


Fuck.

Are you rescinding?


Actually I'm going to take a very counter intuitive stance. Due to the semi-closed role set up in the OP, I believe there are multiple towns in this game.


o.0

BLASPHEMY!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:19 GMT
#283
On March 19 2015 08:14 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-

Oh thank god you're town again


so fast :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:24 GMT
#301
>>

hf wasting no time

are you a slam whisperer? i thought i had him pegged but i was right and wrong at the same time so back to being not so sure after just a page or two of posting lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:26 GMT
#311
On March 19 2015 08:25 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:19 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:14 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-

Oh thank god you're town again


so fast :/

Yeah and HF is already catching mafia so we can hang out like we didn't get to last game.

Sup?


Sup.

+ Show Spoiler +
You know that I don't have an insta-read on you right? lol You tried to pocket me when you were scum ;o; meanie
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:30 GMT
#322
On March 19 2015 08:29 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:25 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:19 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:14 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-

Oh thank god you're town again


so fast :/

Yeah and HF is already catching mafia so we can hang out like we didn't get to last game.

Sup?


Sup.

+ Show Spoiler +
You know that I don't have an insta-read on you right? lol You tried to pocket me when you were scum ;o; meanie

+ Show Spoiler +
Yea but we can pretend you do cuz I'm town. Also how did that work out for me? Pretty sure I became the foil for Damdred's "Best Analysis of the Year" award


+ Show Spoiler +
You scumread him lol >> heyheyhey so no one has posted about your entrance yet. you disappoint?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:34 GMT
#328
On March 19 2015 08:32 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:29 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:25 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:19 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:14 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-

Oh thank god you're town again


so fast :/

Yeah and HF is already catching mafia so we can hang out like we didn't get to last game.

Sup?


Sup.

+ Show Spoiler +
You know that I don't have an insta-read on you right? lol You tried to pocket me when you were scum ;o; meanie

+ Show Spoiler +
Yea but we can pretend you do cuz I'm town. Also how did that work out for me? Pretty sure I became the foil for Damdred's "Best Analysis of the Year" award


+ Show Spoiler +
You scumread him lol >> heyheyhey so no one has posted about your entrance yet. you disappoint?

+ Show Spoiler +
All I'm sayin is, 100% of the time I pocket you I get wrecked d1. Bad play, never getting repeated
And nah, I been in the limelight too much last game, it's no fun even being a flagrant attention whore lmao
People will eventually see your towniness I'm sure


+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not concerned. I only ever get mislynched in LYLO xP (nor have i ever seriously needed anyone's help except in that game ><)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:34 GMT
#332
On March 19 2015 08:33 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
New game, same role


3 times you have said this and 3 times I have asked myself if this is the time its not true. But it never is


o.0

sicklucker have you become rational? o.0
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:38 GMT
#340
On March 19 2015 08:35 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:32 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:29 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:25 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:19 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:14 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-

Oh thank god you're town again


so fast :/

Yeah and HF is already catching mafia so we can hang out like we didn't get to last game.

Sup?


Sup.

+ Show Spoiler +
You know that I don't have an insta-read on you right? lol You tried to pocket me when you were scum ;o; meanie

+ Show Spoiler +
Yea but we can pretend you do cuz I'm town. Also how did that work out for me? Pretty sure I became the foil for Damdred's "Best Analysis of the Year" award


+ Show Spoiler +
You scumread him lol >> heyheyhey so no one has posted about your entrance yet. you disappoint?

+ Show Spoiler +
All I'm sayin is, 100% of the time I pocket you I get wrecked d1. Bad play, never getting repeated
And nah, I been in the limelight too much last game, it's no fun even being a flagrant attention whore lmao
People will eventually see your towniness I'm sure


+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not concerned. I only ever get mislynched in LYLO xP (nor have i ever seriously needed anyone's help except in that game ><)

+ Show Spoiler +
I was about to ask for your magic but it might be a curse in my case :o
Who's mafia right now to you? I'm not actually reading this game yet


+ Show Spoiler +
Lol, I've gotten better at Day 1 reads, but really? Truffle was an anomaly ^^ Damdy's eager to find those scumlets today though lol. Lucky us they're all posting in the first hour of the game
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:43 GMT
#345
That said, eager beaver or not I'm not hating Damdy's reads ^^ apart from the kinda obvious sheeping HF and less so obvious sheeping me since I'm being less decisive lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:45 GMT
#354
On March 19 2015 08:43 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:38 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:35 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:32 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:29 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:25 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:19 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

so fast :/

Yeah and HF is already catching mafia so we can hang out like we didn't get to last game.

Sup?


Sup.

+ Show Spoiler +
You know that I don't have an insta-read on you right? lol You tried to pocket me when you were scum ;o; meanie

+ Show Spoiler +
Yea but we can pretend you do cuz I'm town. Also how did that work out for me? Pretty sure I became the foil for Damdred's "Best Analysis of the Year" award


+ Show Spoiler +
You scumread him lol >> heyheyhey so no one has posted about your entrance yet. you disappoint?

+ Show Spoiler +
All I'm sayin is, 100% of the time I pocket you I get wrecked d1. Bad play, never getting repeated
And nah, I been in the limelight too much last game, it's no fun even being a flagrant attention whore lmao
People will eventually see your towniness I'm sure


+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not concerned. I only ever get mislynched in LYLO xP (nor have i ever seriously needed anyone's help except in that game ><)

+ Show Spoiler +
I was about to ask for your magic but it might be a curse in my case :o
Who's mafia right now to you? I'm not actually reading this game yet


+ Show Spoiler +
Lol, I've gotten better at Day 1 reads, but really? Truffle was an anomaly ^^ Damdy's eager to find those scumlets today though lol. Lucky us they're all posting in the first hour of the game

+ Show Spoiler +
I read only like 2 posts and I think HF might be right about Slam. Didn't you tell me once you could read him reasonably well?


+ Show Spoiler +
Slam? I just misread him in the last big...and read him correctly in the last completed mini. Not enough posts yet lol but yes, generally i can get a read on him easier than the majority of the players here
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 32 33 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings64
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE148
ProTech140
SpeCial 122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13556
Artosis 601
Shuttle 158
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
canceldota116
League of Legends
Doublelift3905
Counter-Strike
taco 196
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox396
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6604
shahzam636
Day[9].tv584
C9.Mang0310
Maynarde151
Trikslyr60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv584
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 7m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.