• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:34
CEST 02:34
KST 09:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9823 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:42 GMT
#985
On March 19 2015 15:37 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:16 rsoultin wrote:
meh ve

boring filter

your reads are more or less mirroring mine for the moment, though, apart from FF...FF is such a copout vote at this stage lol xP and i think you know it

I have reasons for all of my townreads, available on request, though if you agree with them I don't see the point.

Like seriously, how is it a copout vote? It's not - it's a vote based on my observation. A bunch of people are in here trying to figure out the game. FF doesn't look like one of them to me.


your observation is he has a crap filter xP but he picked up on a post of eden's that everyone else glossed over, and it's the sort of thing i'd expect him to key on as town

no offense to FF or anything, but he doesn't tend to keep on topic regardless lol and i know that you're aware of this. you were playing with him when he was still in his lazy ass policy lynch/vig slump

Well that's perfectly reasonable, and why I asked you. See? Cooperation!

I do know that, but I'm not willing to put someone on a no-lynch list for it. As I said, it's too easy and mafia and town do it in equal measure. But from MY experience with FF that's laced with in-game nuggets. You picked up on one I missed because YOU are having a little thing with Eden and that's fine.


?? lol what does my having a thing with Eden have to do with FF? xP

dude i totally said why i wasn't lynching him today a couple posts before you asked me. i don't mind elaborating, but repeating myself on the same page -twitches-

To be fair, I may not have read it because I was filtering at the time and just reaction posting in the thread.

Anyway, just bear with me - I just spent 3 hours mentoring on a video mafia stream, I thought filtering selectively would be a more efficient use of my time. I ticked you off as town earlier on for something so you weren't someone I was filtering XD
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:44 GMT
#989
On March 19 2015 15:43 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:16 rsoultin wrote:
meh ve

boring filter

your reads are more or less mirroring mine for the moment, though, apart from FF...FF is such a copout vote at this stage lol xP and i think you know it

I have reasons for all of my townreads, available on request, though if you agree with them I don't see the point.

Like seriously, how is it a copout vote? It's not - it's a vote based on my observation. A bunch of people are in here trying to figure out the game. FF doesn't look like one of them to me.


your observation is he has a crap filter xP but he picked up on a post of eden's that everyone else glossed over, and it's the sort of thing i'd expect him to key on as town

no offense to FF or anything, but he doesn't tend to keep on topic regardless lol and i know that you're aware of this. you were playing with him when he was still in his lazy ass policy lynch/vig slump

Well that's perfectly reasonable, and why I asked you. See? Cooperation!

I do know that, but I'm not willing to put someone on a no-lynch list for it. As I said, it's too easy and mafia and town do it in equal measure. But from MY experience with FF that's laced with in-game nuggets. You picked up on one I missed because YOU are having a little thing with Eden and that's fine.


?? lol what does my having a thing with Eden have to do with FF? xP

dude i totally said why i wasn't lynching him today a couple posts before you asked me. i don't mind elaborating, but repeating myself on the same page -twitches-

To be fair, I may not have read it because I was filtering at the time and just reaction posting in the thread.

Anyway, just bear with me - I just spent 3 hours mentoring on a video mafia stream, I thought filtering selectively would be a more efficient use of my time. I ticked you off as town earlier on for something so you weren't someone I was filtering XD

admit it, you sheeped my townread on her

it's ok. literally everybody should every single game

NO I did NOT do that. I had my OWN reason, whatever it was. SOMETHING THAT IM SURE HAS NOTHING TO DOW ITH YOUR REASON THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:46 GMT
#990
On March 19 2015 15:43 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:16 rsoultin wrote:
meh ve

boring filter

your reads are more or less mirroring mine for the moment, though, apart from FF...FF is such a copout vote at this stage lol xP and i think you know it

I have reasons for all of my townreads, available on request, though if you agree with them I don't see the point.

Like seriously, how is it a copout vote? It's not - it's a vote based on my observation. A bunch of people are in here trying to figure out the game. FF doesn't look like one of them to me.


your observation is he has a crap filter xP but he picked up on a post of eden's that everyone else glossed over, and it's the sort of thing i'd expect him to key on as town

no offense to FF or anything, but he doesn't tend to keep on topic regardless lol and i know that you're aware of this. you were playing with him when he was still in his lazy ass policy lynch/vig slump

Well that's perfectly reasonable, and why I asked you. See? Cooperation!

I do know that, but I'm not willing to put someone on a no-lynch list for it. As I said, it's too easy and mafia and town do it in equal measure. But from MY experience with FF that's laced with in-game nuggets. You picked up on one I missed because YOU are having a little thing with Eden and that's fine.


?? lol what does my having a thing with Eden have to do with FF? xP

dude i totally said why i wasn't lynching him today a couple posts before you asked me. i don't mind elaborating, but repeating myself on the same page -twitches-

To be fair, I may not have read it because I was filtering at the time and just reaction posting in the thread.

Anyway, just bear with me - I just spent 3 hours mentoring on a video mafia stream, I thought filtering selectively would be a more efficient use of my time. I ticked you off as town earlier on for something so you weren't someone I was filtering XD


fair enough...i'll leave you to your filtering then ^^

But why the fruit of it so far has led me to someone on ur no-lynch list XD
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:49 GMT
#998
Ugh, ExO talking about Trfel for 3 posts and complaining about the thread activity is.........off-putting. Especially as he boasts about being a main player in a different game. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:51 GMT
#1001
On March 19 2015 15:50 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:47 Bill Murray wrote:
oh i forgot to mention i need to go.

someone who's played with bill before... i townread this. i have no idea why i townread this. i think it's because it's a little post that i feel like you only think to say as town even though there's no reason why you couldn't do that as mafia. does he do this on the reg? am i crazy? or maybe just dumb

or maybe just right. o0o0o0o0o0o

Don't read too much into stuff like that with BM. He's crafty, and can (and does) make posts like this as both alignments.

Fair warning.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:52 GMT
#1002
Like BM SEEEEEEEEEEEEMS town to me but I'm SO hesitant to make that call right now because he isn't really pushing anyone for anything.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:54 GMT
#1004
On March 19 2015 15:37 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:37 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:35 Bill Murray wrote:
eden that was totally self meta but im willing to drop it because i like your spoilered post about LS. i found his entrance into the game a bit bugging as well

maybe you can be the homie after all

why is ve supposed to want to lynch you rn?

idk he tried to lynch me like 3 games in a row a couple years ago

And to be fair, you were mafia in like 2 or even all of them.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 14:48 GMT
#1271
On March 19 2015 21:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Leaning Town
Trfel
- Questioned # of mafia after Superbia already did and got a nasty response from it. Doesn't seem to be afraid of any backlash, posting carefree.
LightningStrike - See above. Would expect him to have more trouble posting as mafia.
Fecalfeast - Brought up point against SL, didn't try to bury him
ExO_ - Made a stupid question, got called out on it by a lot of people, still responded and came to a reasonable for him conclusion.

Cautiously leaning town
rsoultin - Rayn and HF said so, haven't really looked into her further.
Alakaslam - Genuinely seems to want to change his meta in contrast to last time he rolled scum where he just admitted it was his scum meta.
Holyflare & Damdred - Similar thoughts a few times throughout the game, such as with ExO_ and Alakaslam.

Null
Everyone not on other lists.

Leaning Mafia
Toadesstern - Went after Palmar, then lots of fluff, then went after SL, then suddenly went back to Palmar without Palmar posting in between. Hasn't been as productive as Town!Toad normally is.

##Vote Toadesstern



I'm even doing stuff.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 14:49 GMT
#1274
On March 19 2015 23:49 Vivax wrote:
Anyway I gtg.
Some good soul explain to super why he's scum in the meantime.

Shouldn't we explain to everyone BUT Super and try and get him lynched instead?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 14:50 GMT
#1277
On March 19 2015 23:49 Superbia wrote:
Like whatever, I'm done pussyfooting around this. RSO, are you masoned with Eden or what?

I got this feeling too. LMAO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 14:56 GMT
#1283
On March 19 2015 23:53 Palmar wrote:
I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia.

Meh, I wouldn't call what you're doing this game as trolling so much either. Trying to be funny sure, but you're not like, intentionally infuriating people or TRYING to get on others' bad side. Pretty mild to call trolling, especially from you imo.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 14:58 GMT
#1287
BTW I'm getting my morning ranked loss so everyone. Bear with me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 15:01 GMT
#1290
On March 19 2015 23:57 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 23:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 23:53 Palmar wrote:
I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia.

Meh, I wouldn't call what you're doing this game as trolling so much either. Trying to be funny sure, but you're not like, intentionally infuriating people or TRYING to get on others' bad side. Pretty mild to call trolling, especially from you imo.

I didn't say I was trolling this game. I've actually said I'm not.

But you said it in response to someone saying you're trolling. And you're trying not to curb that sentiment, which is really odd if you don't believe that you're actually trolling, you're trying to curb the notion that trolling=mafia.

:/

It just feels really awkward.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 15:05 GMT
#1293
On March 20 2015 00:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 23:57 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 23:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 23:53 Palmar wrote:
I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia.

Meh, I wouldn't call what you're doing this game as trolling so much either. Trying to be funny sure, but you're not like, intentionally infuriating people or TRYING to get on others' bad side. Pretty mild to call trolling, especially from you imo.

I didn't say I was trolling this game. I've actually said I'm not.

But you said it in response to someone saying you're trolling. And you're trying not to curb that sentiment, which is really odd if you don't believe that you're actually trolling, you're trying to curb the notion that trolling=mafia.

:/

It just feels really awkward.

Also not sure if you recall, I said I'm not lynching you today and I meant it. That doesn't mean I can't point out things that I think are weird.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 19:34 GMT
#1453
On March 20 2015 01:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Damdred is mafia because his scumreads are:
1) a guy he has had a read on before he can have a read on them, apparently now he agrees with what guy another person is scummy but still this guy has said nothing in value
2) another guy who scumread a third guy for the same reasons he did

##vote Damdred

Isn't this the thing that Palmar pointed out earlier?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 19:37 GMT
#1457
On March 19 2015 09:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:31 Palmar wrote:
Actually there are more problems with damdreds list. He town reads me scum reads the guy who agrees with me and non reads the guy I'm trying to kill.

Probably won't lynch Palmar today either.

Right here?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 19:44 GMT
#1468
Uuuuuggghhhhhhh I may lynch Artanis for neglecting to read me on his list.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 19:46 GMT
#1472
Like my play has been short but sweet. Succinct, but most definitely townie. I think Artanis knows it too...and I think he's fine saying something because he knows I never get shot if he's town.

He's cultivating a lynch on me.

##Vote: Artanis

Get on my level town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 19:48 GMT
#1475
On March 20 2015 04:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 04:45 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 16:40 ExO_ wrote:
Read the filter of SL, and the case against him seemed very silly to me. It's a huge stretch to me that he got caught in a lie about emoticons, and the reason he lied was because he slipped as mafia in some way. Damdred/Rsoultin hopping onto that seemed poor to me.

However Eden is who really stuck out to me from that whole ordeal. And his filter is huge. Normally largest filter = town, or at least that's my initial thought. But as I read through it, he's giving out town reads on a whim it seems like, a considerable number of them. And his scum reads seem like just throwing shit out there to see what sticks. I didn't like what I see. But again, he is the largest poster and is at least to some degree driving discussion.


This, Artie? Doesn't seem especially townie. It's not scummy but it's not a reason to read him town.

What do you mean by "reasonable for him"?

No, I meant the WIFOM thing he had going on at the very start of his filter.
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like my play has been short but sweet. Succinct, but most definitely townie. I think Artanis knows it too...and I think he's fine saying something because he knows I never get shot if he's town.

He's cultivating a lynch on me.

##Vote: Artanis

Get on my level town.

I may have to OMGUS you right now because I find it difficult to believe town VE would vote me for reasons this terrible.

Bring it on bby and prove my point. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 19:50 GMT
#1480
On March 20 2015 04:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I actually don't even understand your point. Reiterate it for me like I'm 5.

If you don't understand it then just ignore it until it becomes a problem hunny.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE140
ProTech124
SpeCial 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
canceldota177
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4078
Counter-Strike
taco 95
Other Games
summit1g6749
JimRising 450
C9.Mang0386
ToD79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick720
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• poizon28 37
• davetesta30
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.