• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:54
CEST 02:54
KST 09:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8619 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 38 39 40 Next All
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:50 GMT
#366
On March 19 2015 08:45 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:43 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:38 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:35 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:32 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:29 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:25 Eden1892 wrote:
[quote]
Yeah and HF is already catching mafia so we can hang out like we didn't get to last game.

Sup?


Sup.

+ Show Spoiler +
You know that I don't have an insta-read on you right? lol You tried to pocket me when you were scum ;o; meanie

+ Show Spoiler +
Yea but we can pretend you do cuz I'm town. Also how did that work out for me? Pretty sure I became the foil for Damdred's "Best Analysis of the Year" award


+ Show Spoiler +
You scumread him lol >> heyheyhey so no one has posted about your entrance yet. you disappoint?

+ Show Spoiler +
All I'm sayin is, 100% of the time I pocket you I get wrecked d1. Bad play, never getting repeated
And nah, I been in the limelight too much last game, it's no fun even being a flagrant attention whore lmao
People will eventually see your towniness I'm sure


+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not concerned. I only ever get mislynched in LYLO xP (nor have i ever seriously needed anyone's help except in that game ><)

+ Show Spoiler +
I was about to ask for your magic but it might be a curse in my case :o
Who's mafia right now to you? I'm not actually reading this game yet


+ Show Spoiler +
Lol, I've gotten better at Day 1 reads, but really? Truffle was an anomaly ^^ Damdy's eager to find those scumlets today though lol. Lucky us they're all posting in the first hour of the game

+ Show Spoiler +
I read only like 2 posts and I think HF might be right about Slam. Didn't you tell me once you could read him reasonably well?


+ Show Spoiler +
Slam? I just misread him in the last big...and read him correctly in the last completed mini. Not enough posts yet lol but yes, generally i can get a read on him easier than the majority of the players here

+ Show Spoiler +
where are you at with him so far? also I felt like sicklucker's post to slam was talking at him rather than to him but that might be a stretch
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:50 GMT
#370
hmm i think i like damdred
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:51 GMT
#375
On March 19 2015 08:51 Trfel wrote:
Rsoultin is probably town.

she is absolutely town. trust me
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:54 GMT
#387
On March 19 2015 08:52 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:51 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Trfel wrote:
Rsoultin is probably town.

she is absolutely town. trust me


emotes?

it's more than that but yes that read that i make on her that is literally nearly perfect is in effect here
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:55 GMT
#388
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her

look at this tough guy negging to get a girl's attention
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:56 GMT
#392
On March 19 2015 08:53 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:50 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:45 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:43 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:38 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:35 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:32 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:29 Eden1892 wrote:
[quote]
+ Show Spoiler +
Yea but we can pretend you do cuz I'm town. Also how did that work out for me? Pretty sure I became the foil for Damdred's "Best Analysis of the Year" award


+ Show Spoiler +
You scumread him lol >> heyheyhey so no one has posted about your entrance yet. you disappoint?

+ Show Spoiler +
All I'm sayin is, 100% of the time I pocket you I get wrecked d1. Bad play, never getting repeated
And nah, I been in the limelight too much last game, it's no fun even being a flagrant attention whore lmao
People will eventually see your towniness I'm sure


+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not concerned. I only ever get mislynched in LYLO xP (nor have i ever seriously needed anyone's help except in that game ><)

+ Show Spoiler +
I was about to ask for your magic but it might be a curse in my case :o
Who's mafia right now to you? I'm not actually reading this game yet


+ Show Spoiler +
Lol, I've gotten better at Day 1 reads, but really? Truffle was an anomaly ^^ Damdy's eager to find those scumlets today though lol. Lucky us they're all posting in the first hour of the game

+ Show Spoiler +
I read only like 2 posts and I think HF might be right about Slam. Didn't you tell me once you could read him reasonably well?


+ Show Spoiler +
Slam? I just misread him in the last big...and read him correctly in the last completed mini. Not enough posts yet lol but yes, generally i can get a read on him easier than the majority of the players here

+ Show Spoiler +
where are you at with him so far? also I felt like sicklucker's post to slam was talking at him rather than to him but that might be a stretch


+ Show Spoiler +
sicklucker i am notoriously bad at reading :/ but the more he makes sense the more nervous i get lolol

+ Show Spoiler +
oh. dang i was hoping you could back me up cuz i think i'm ok at reading him too
is slam mafia though i voted to lynch him but he used the bowing emoticon and it makes me want not to lynch lol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:57 GMT
#396
On March 19 2015 08:55 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:51 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Trfel wrote:
Rsoultin is probably town.

she is absolutely town. trust me

Can you explain this in human terms?

my read transcends words and is in that way the purest form of human terms

which is to say that i am officially Very Good at reading rsoultin after recent games and i am good at reading her tonally
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:58 GMT
#400
On March 19 2015 08:55 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:54 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:52 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Trfel wrote:
Rsoultin is probably town.

she is absolutely town. trust me


emotes?

it's more than that but yes that read that i make on her that is literally nearly perfect is in effect here


Is it perfect in this situation? or nearly perfect?

i think it's perfect

truthfully i want to call it perfect, period, but i have to acknowledge my shame in horn of africa until i have a big enough body of work
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:01 GMT
#411
On March 19 2015 08:58 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:57 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:51 Trfel wrote:
Rsoultin is probably town.

she is absolutely town. trust me

Can you explain this in human terms?

my read transcends words and is in that way the purest form of human terms

which is to say that i am officially Very Good at reading rsoultin after recent games and i am good at reading her tonally

So which tonal part about her makes her town?

i am concerned that specifics might be a gamebreaking breach of ethics in the other game we're in right now so i will decline to explain further until i flip in that game somehow

but in general i am very good at reading her tone. her posting is not nearly as reserved and uptight as it is when she's mafia. she's not capitalizing letters and using emoticons, as concrete examples. it's more than that obviously because those are easily replicated and i still read her well but that's some easy to see physical manifestations
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:02 GMT
#415
On March 19 2015 08:59 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even


Precisely because you know it will ring true with Eden since it's his way of reading me to begin with xP

nope i don't think you're annoying when you're town

get wrecked sicklucker trying to piggyback my rsoul reads
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:03 GMT
#421
On March 19 2015 09:02 Palmar wrote:
I actually kinda sorta maybe believe my reasons for voting Toad. Both of the things I said are true.

#1 "guyses" is not a word any viable human being utters in a normal sentence.
#2 He is half-assedly copying what was a much cooler play when he was town

i feel like a shitty sheep but this also sounds okay

BBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:04 GMT
#423
On March 19 2015 09:03 Damdred wrote:
I actually sort of like Slam as nullish town rather than scum right now, he is different and has a direction at this point which is universally different on this site its true. I'll have to think more on this currently.

Now Eden why would you even bring up where you failed your read on Rsoultin? Your read at the start of the game feels really forced to me (towards Rsoultin) and you then throw a little shadow on it by saying BUT I DID FAIL READING HIM HERE.

Its very strange to me.

it's not forced and i stand by it 100%

this is not the game where she fools me
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:07 GMT
#428
On March 19 2015 09:05 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:02 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even


Precisely because you know it will ring true with Eden since it's his way of reading me to begin with xP

nope i don't think you're annoying when you're town

get wrecked sicklucker trying to piggyback my rsoul reads


i thought he was talking about the emoticons?

was it the emoticons, SL, or me being annoying? cause if it was me being annoying i misunderstood and that sounds exactly like you lol ><

p. sure he said he read you town because he thinks you're annoying not because you posted emoticons. he posed the latter as a question to me
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:08 GMT
#432
On March 19 2015 09:07 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:02 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even


Precisely because you know it will ring true with Eden since it's his way of reading me to begin with xP

nope i don't think you're annoying when you're town

get wrecked sicklucker trying to piggyback my rsoul reads


I dont acualy know what your shitty read is im just going by what im told

stop pushing my mafia bells son
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:09 GMT
#435
the more holyflare posts the less i want to lynch slam

i'm gonna lynch sicklucker instead

unvote vote sl
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:10 GMT
#438
ok i'm hungry and i'm beat as far as mafia goes today.

never lynch rso, lynch sl, probably don't lynch damdred either.

bye for now
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:11 GMT
#441
On March 19 2015 09:09 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:14 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-

Oh thank god you're town again


This is your soul read on Rsoultin?

I was just looking at her recent scum games whats so different tone wise or content wise to make you think that this is totally town from this post?

content-wise eh not a lot yet

tone-wise it's everything. she is so clearly relaxed here. i really don't know how you would look at her mafia games and not see it lol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:14 GMT
#444
On March 19 2015 09:13 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:05 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:02 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even


Precisely because you know it will ring true with Eden since it's his way of reading me to begin with xP

nope i don't think you're annoying when you're town

get wrecked sicklucker trying to piggyback my rsoul reads


i thought he was talking about the emoticons?

was it the emoticons, SL, or me being annoying? cause if it was me being annoying i misunderstood and that sounds exactly like you lol ><


It was you being annoying


so i've got a problem here

you're saying you don't know eden's read on me, that you haven't read those games

but you specifically asked him about emoticons when you asked about his read

you're lying to us sicklucker :/ over something that is not at all important

yessssss LAL
sheep me sheeping you sheeping me onto sicklucker
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:15 GMT
#450
On March 19 2015 09:13 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:11 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:09 Damdred wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:14 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-

Oh thank god you're town again


This is your soul read on Rsoultin?

I was just looking at her recent scum games whats so different tone wise or content wise to make you think that this is totally town from this post?

content-wise eh not a lot yet

tone-wise it's everything. she is so clearly relaxed here. i really don't know how you would look at her mafia games and not see it lol


I'm not talking about her GAMES, i'm talking about first posts since this is what you town read her on. Games I give you she is a lot more uptight as mafia generally, but first posts what is the difference? Ive read some and yes in one game she gets right to the point but in the other she is trolly. So why?

oh no it's not first posts specifically. i don't even know if that's her first post this game, i literally just opened to whatever page that was on, saw that post and knew she was town

she just is soooo much more relaxed. it's unreal. you can call it trolly i guess, it just seems more like someone who can just post whatever she wants cuz she doesn't have to think about what she doesn't know
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 00:17 GMT
#452
On March 19 2015 09:15 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:13 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:05 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:02 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:53 sicklucker wrote:
altho shes annoying thats my town read on her


...

okay, sicklucker, that's part of eden's read on me, for one, and secondly it is easily replicated xP i did it through titantic and slacked off after eden died >>

i don't for a second believe that you actually read me this way since you've never mentioned it before -_-


Then why would I say it? I say 90% truths when im mafia even


Precisely because you know it will ring true with Eden since it's his way of reading me to begin with xP

nope i don't think you're annoying when you're town

get wrecked sicklucker trying to piggyback my rsoul reads


i thought he was talking about the emoticons?

was it the emoticons, SL, or me being annoying? cause if it was me being annoying i misunderstood and that sounds exactly like you lol ><


It was you being annoying


so i've got a problem here

you're saying you don't know eden's read on me, that you haven't read those games

but you specifically asked him about emoticons when you asked about his read

you're lying to us sicklucker :/ over something that is not at all important


That emocon was thing was brought up in another game you were not in if my memory serves me correctly. Eden you remember this?

what's weird is that you do

On March 19 2015 09:01 sicklucker wrote:
crazy theory but maybe we developed the same read from playing with you? because it is or was a correct read? I was not in or followed games where you and eden played

“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 38 39 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings64
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE160
ProTech136
SpeCial 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13556
Artosis 582
Shuttle 158
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
canceldota120
League of Legends
Doublelift3698
Counter-Strike
taco 150
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox389
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6846
shahzam636
Day[9].tv573
C9.Mang0354
Maynarde159
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv573
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 7m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.