• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:43
CEST 08:43
KST 15:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7691 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 25 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 23:12 GMT
#6273
On March 25 2015 08:10 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 08:09 Trfel wrote:
On March 25 2015 08:08 Eden1892 wrote:
Sooooo Trfel

Jailer?
About that

Am I supposed to believe that two different roles with flavor names implying they're one person ended up having duplicates...?
Well, we are dealing with a semi-open setup.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 23:12 GMT
#6277
On March 25 2015 08:12 Eden1892 wrote:
Help me out Trfel because:

(1) You claimed after night actions were finalized thereby preventing you from being able to take a bullet by fakeclaiming
(2) No other explanation makes sense from a town role to me
(3) No explanation makes sense at all from a mafia role to me

?????????
Haha, it's a joke XD

Does that make sense?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 23:15 GMT
#6286
I am not Onegu's mason partner.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 23:40 GMT
#6316
On March 25 2015 08:13 Eden1892 wrote:
ok, refer to my big blue message in my legacy post then
Wait, Eden, what's with this?

How could my post possibly have had a negative impact on the game?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 23:43 GMT
#6325
Two dead mafia, both flipped goon....

Does this cast more doubt on our "sea of blue" theory?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:16 GMT
#6417
Anyone want to chat for a bit?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:17 GMT
#6418
Oh and also, since it's basically confirmed that sicklucker used the orb to shoot Palmar.

Good shot sicklucker! Nicely done.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:20 GMT
#6421
+ Show Spoiler [Eden] +
Eden, I have a challenge for you. You need to read my mind.

Reread my filter a little more carefully (particularly the parts in Day 1). Then share your thoughts.

If you don't want to, I understand, but it would be great if you could.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:29 GMT
#6435
I'm sorry, I'm slightly disconnected with this game. I'd like to place the players in this game in categories.

Everyone believes these people are town

Eden1892
Vivax
Toadesstern
sicklucker (pending Orb claim)

Generally accepted as town

Artanis[Xp]
Damdred
Fecalfeast
ritoky
Trfel

Other

Alakaslam
Breshke
Onegu
Superbia

Is this a fair assessment?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:45 GMT
#6445
Ok Eden. I'll try one more time.

Read it again and imagine you're mafia.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:46 GMT
#6447
On March 25 2015 12:44 Damdred wrote:
Also btw I don't think scum oneg goes crazy on rso for saving him instead of hf. I think scum oneg would ride and die with that cred instead of calling RS out
It's not really credit if the roleblock potentially incriminates him....
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:48 GMT
#6450
On March 25 2015 12:47 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 12:45 Trfel wrote:
Ok Eden. I'll try one more time.

Read it again and imagine you're mafia.

like me specifically mafia or as a generic mafioso reading
It doesn't matter. Just, the mindset of mafia who is actually trying, not the afk mafia.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:53 GMT
#6454
But if Onegu is town, he knows that rsoultin just saved him. That or one of the vigilantes is lying.

If Onegu wasn't scumreading both of the vigilantes, this seems rather disconnected and suspicious.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:53 GMT
#6456
On March 25 2015 12:52 Eden1892 wrote:
i feel like i'd scumread you early for self-vote / not having a lot of reads / asking about #s of scumteam

but once you started posting for real idt it would be worth to try to push you too hard and i'd probably just glide with the emerging townreads on you and move to something else

i also don't think i would be reading that carefully even if i tried hard lol

i'm not really getting to what you're looking for, am i
Nope, you completely missed the point.

Oh well, it was worth a try. Thanks for humoring me.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:55 GMT
#6458
Eden. Here's one more question, don't answer me, but last try.

What does rsoultin say her best quality (as scum) is?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 03:57 GMT
#6460
On March 25 2015 12:53 Damdred wrote:
Like seriously tell me why scum oneg rocks the voat and foes full on one of the hardest read town people I. The thread?
I think he could do this.

He's taking a unique stance. However, this stance has no negative ramification on himself. Rsoultin, despite having a massive filter, wasn't all that aggressive with pushing her reads, thus she wasn't going to tunnel Onegu into oblivion here.

He would never get rsoultin lynched, or cast doubt, but he's taking a unique stance with little downside.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 04:07 GMT
#6468
Sorry Eden, can't say. Otherwise I would have said already.

Superbia, that actually looks really good. But I have a few problems with it.

Some of the quotes are out of context. I'll check that tomorrow. That could have a huge effect.

I felt exactly the same way as Artanis did through the claims and Night 1 (and I'm town). However, Artanis is better than me, so it's fair to expect more from him. (obligatory sorry Vivax!)

At this point I don't think I can townread Artanis purely for filter length. I think it's very possible that Artanis is improving his scum play, and isn't giving up any more. The fact that he didn't give up in Student Mafia VI (when he insisted he would give up his next scum game after Imperial immediately) until he got sick hints at this. As for the significant posting increase, it's this game. This game is extremely conversational, and everyone has massive filters in it.

I don't know. I could go for this, but if Artanis is town, I don't want to mislynch him (because I want him around). I need to double check this carefully, but probably not tonight.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 04:13 GMT
#6474
On March 25 2015 13:08 Superbia wrote:
Which quotes are out of context?
The pre-claimfest quotes (before his wagon analysis).

I mean, Artanis didn't do anything that I can't see from a town perspective. Rsoultin and I combined made all of the same errors (and many, many more).

The main problem is, what would make Artanis post this much? The Palmar flip sheds some light on this, I suppose.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 04:20 GMT
#6480
On March 25 2015 13:16 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 13:13 Trfel wrote:
On March 25 2015 13:08 Superbia wrote:
Which quotes are out of context?
The pre-claimfest quotes (before his wagon analysis).

I mean, Artanis didn't do anything that I can't see from a town perspective. Rsoultin and I combined made all of the same errors (and many, many more).

The main problem is, what would make Artanis post this much? The Palmar flip sheds some light on this, I suppose.


Like yeah, that's what made me pay attention to his filter. Like town can be wrong on people, but it's important to look at shit post-flip, and he was mafia siding pretty hard d1.

Also he has posted a lot, but I really feel like he has contributed very little, especially given his filter length. Just feels like he wants to look townie.
Yeah, I kind of get the same impression.

Artanis is a great conversational player, of course he thrives in a conversational game like this one. In fact, that's one reason to keep him alive, I enjoy having him around. In this game, with Palmar as scumbuddy, if there was ever a game where mafia!Artanis would post this much, this would be it.

His confirmed town list is suspicious. Buddying, a great excuse to sneak a mafia in, and an excuse to partially avoid scumhunting.

I don't think he's done many original pushes.

And now, as you pointed out, he was heavily mafia siding.

I have one or two potential good town explanations for this, but I'll keep to myself for now.

You know, I'll go with this for now. Definitely could move off, though. Looking forward to Artanis's response.
##vote Artanis[Xp]
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 04:24 GMT
#6485
Do note that I think Artanis always uses fluid reads. And he's perfectly happy to base his strongest reads off of a single event (such as switching Toadesstern from scum to guaranteed town based on counterclaiming vigilante). I can see this from town!Artanis[Xp].

Urgh, I'll leave my vote on Alakaslam for now. I shouldn't vote before I check this in detail. Am I scum for waffling? XD
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4397
Leta 1864
Shuttle 1496
ZergMaN 56
sorry 54
Shine 41
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm234
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft678
Sick168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 22
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 17m
Patches Events
8h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
OSC
16h 17m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.