• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:43
CEST 08:43
KST 15:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7788 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 25 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 17:08 GMT
#5961
On March 25 2015 02:08 Trfel wrote:
[font=2]test[/font]
Whoops, sorry.

Trying to experiment with different ways to change font

Meant to preview that. Looks like it didn't work.

Does anyone know how to change font?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 17:11 GMT
#5964
I read Superbia's filter. Makes sense.

Superbia is a good lynch.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 17:21 GMT
#5971
On March 25 2015 02:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:13 Vivax wrote:
Artanis, who of the following people would you lynch tomorrow?

Palmar
FF
Slam

I'd need to read their filters first. I've been mostly busy trying to make sure my townreads are solid and that everyone's on one line on them. I haven't gone into the filters of Palmar and Slam properly yet, but by PoE I'm fine with them. I've still got a townread on FF but it's the weakest of the 9 as I have mentioned.


So if I start a wagon on Palmar or Slam you would be willing to join it or are you going to do your own thing?

I'd be fine with either at this point. I think I can narrow down my PoE list to 6 after Onegu claims and I make up my mind on FF, so carpet bombing into the rest would secure a victory either way.
I just don't see how the game can be this easy...
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 20:56 GMT
#6052
Blue claims in this game

Onegu claimed mason
- Holyflare and Onegu claimed masons together
Vivax claimed vigilante
raynpelikoneet claimed tracker
Toadesstern counterclaimed vigilante
Holyflare flipped vanilla town, not mason
rsoultin claimed jailkeeper
Onegu claimed mason with raynpelikoneet
- raynpelikoneet stuck to tracker claim instead of mason
ExO_ claimed cop
ritoky (raynpelikoneet's replacement) claimed vanilla town (instead of tracker)

So we're currently left with:

ExO_: cop
rsoultin: jailkeeper
Vivax: vigilante
Toadesstern: vigilante
Onegu: mason
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 20:57 GMT
#6054
And yes, Vivax, Carol of the Bells is not a good way to represent Fecalfeast's town play any more. It's been improving by leaps and bounds recently.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 20:57 GMT
#6056
On March 25 2015 05:56 Eden1892 wrote:
I claimed rolecop
Or rather, counterclaimed ExO_ while confirming his claim XD

Anyway, come the resolution period, I'm going to shake things up a bit.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 20:59 GMT
#6061
On March 25 2015 05:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also since everyone's claiming I'm fakeclaiming vet.
Then I'm counterclaiming fake vet. Would you care to fake rescind?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 21:14 GMT
#6080
On March 25 2015 06:12 Superbia wrote:
Which vigi claimed the shot on VE again?
Toadesstern did.

Vivax claimed a roleblock on a shot on Alakaslam.

ExO_ claimed a green check on rsoultin.

Raynpelikoneet claimed a track on Vivax stating Vivax went nowhere, but ritoky claimed VT, so
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 21:51 GMT
#6113
On March 25 2015 06:50 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 06:47 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 25 2015 06:45 Superbia wrote:
Also, thinking about it, the KP was never on Vivax because he got RBed.


how is that related to anything?


I was expecting KP to go on Vivax if Onegu was mafia for some reason. Too much speculation.
If Vivax was to be roleblocked, I would have expected KP to go to ExO_ or raynpelikoneet (if he was town).
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 22:38 GMT
#6195
Damdred, do you remember how ritoky played in Down Under 2?

He tried far harder than everyone else in the game, and continued to do so throughout. The only tell I am currently aware of that he was scum in that game was the way he waffled on his scum partners.

I'm hesitant to town read him at this time.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 22:40 GMT
#6198
Everything You Know is Wrong!

Does anyone else find it suspicious that rsoultin claimed jailkeeper when she did?

I think it's very suspicious.
On March 22 2015 08:53 rsoultin wrote:
nah, honestly i think it's best that i just claim right here tbh, cause it helps shed light on the night actions

i JKd Onegu, and the breadcrumb was so damn obvious they'll prob shoot me tonight anyway lol
Look at this. Rsoultin claims jailkeeper while under zero pressure from the thread. And the reasons she provides are:
  • Providing some hints as to the mafia night kills
  • Rsoultin was going to get shot Night 2 anyway for the breadcrumb
The second point suffers from the very obvious flaw of alternative explanations for the night kills. These are as follows:
  • Mafia double stacked someone (or shot VisceraEyes)
  • Toadesstern is mafia
  • Veteran was hit
And this is certain enough to be worth having town's (arguably) most powerful role dead on Night 2? I certainly don't think so.
On March 22 2015 07:27 rsoultin wrote:
gonna emulate onegu now (sorry for the 21pg spammage :/)

no more posties from me for awhile
And here is the breadcrumb the size of a galaxy. I don't think so. It mentions Onegu's name, but with nothing whatsoever that indicates a night action. And rsoultin is guaranteed to die on Night 2 because of this?

Rsoultin is not this bad of a player. Here is evidence why.

Student Mafia V
On January 28 2015 07:00 Blazinghand wrote:
End Game


rsoultin the VT has been lynched!





Geript has been endgamed!
Damdred has been endgamed!
Breshke has been endgamed!


Scum is victorious!

DarthPunk is victorious!
The Shining is victorious!
Trfel is victorious!

Rsoultin's play is absolutely brilliant. She would never be so bad as to claim jailkeeper in this scenario.... Unless she isn't the jailkeeper.

This begs the question, what would town!rsoultin gain from fake-claiming jailkeeper?

The answer is a myriad of confusion. Town has been operating based on false premises for the past 72 hours. The night kills aren't explained at all. And town really has no clue, since this changes everything. With no benefit from fake-claiming and the confusion caused to town, even the very worst mafia players would not make this terrible of a play. And as shown above, rsoultin is a very capable and intelligent player.

Therefore, rsoultin must be mafia.

This is the only play that makes sense. The positives that rsoultin will never be lynched, and the chaos and confusion she has already caused (and intended to continue causing) are well worth the risk of being lynched.

If you need more proof, I have it. For obvious reasons, was imperative for me to wait until the resolution period, to prevent the mafia from changing their night actions in response.

I am the actual jailkeeper.

Given what I've stated above, I don't think this can be in doubt any longer. But as further evidence, here are my night actions.
  • Night 1: I had the orb, and thus was not allowed to use my jailkeeper ability.
  • Night 2: I was too busy typing up this post, so I didn't have time to send in the action. Sorry, guys.
And now you know. Rsoultin is clearly scum. In this way, I will surely be killed, but I take two mafia with me. I consider that to be a good trade. And if the rest of you can't figure out how to win the game from here, you probably should make sure you're reading the right game.

Do the right thing. Don't let people survive on fake claims!
      PS I'm pretty sure that raynpelikoneet's fake tracker claim makes ritoky confirmed town
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 22:44 GMT
#6205
On March 25 2015 07:43 Eden1892 wrote:
you were supposed to post that before the mafia's nightkills were locked trfel
But then, they would just kill me. This way, I get another day to make sure I can force rsoultin's lynch through.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 22:50 GMT
#6214
Of course you are indestructible, rsoultin... You're scum. You're not dying tonight.

You even admitted it.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 22:52 GMT
#6218
On March 25 2015 07:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 07:50 Eden1892 wrote:
this game and its pants-on-head claims smh

we all gonna have a long talk about claiming after this is over

People have already forgotten about my Vet fakeclaim into Vet claim, I'm so sad
It's okay, because I'm fake vet. And I think we're allowed to have both a fake vet and a real vet in the game.

Otherwise, you're getting lynched. So you only really have one answer.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 22:53 GMT
#6220
On March 25 2015 07:52 Eden1892 wrote:
Eden's Legacy Post

fuck y'all and your shitty claims

I'm the jailer
I suppose maybe it's possible we have three jailkeepers.... Maybe if there's six mafia? Would that be balanced?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 22:58 GMT
#6229
What garbage role claims?

I claimed my role at the optimal time.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 23:01 GMT
#6240
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 23:05 GMT
#6250
On March 25 2015 08:04 Eden1892 wrote:
Oh thank God Trfel wasn't killed.

I saw his post and I was like

[image loading]
Huh? Explain this?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 23:08 GMT
#6263
On March 25 2015 08:06 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 08:05 Trfel wrote:
On March 25 2015 08:04 Eden1892 wrote:
Oh thank God Trfel wasn't killed.

I saw his post and I was like

[image loading]
Huh? Explain this?

you posted after deadline before flip

i guess is okay and i'm DEFINITELY NOT COMPLAINING HTS DON'T U DARE PUSH THAT BUTTON U HEER ME
Oh, Half the Sky specifically makes an exception for being posted after the deadline.

And vigilante bullets are not refunded if roleblocked.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 23:09 GMT
#6269
On March 25 2015 08:08 Eden1892 wrote:
Sooooo Trfel

Jailer?
About that
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4397
Leta 1864
Shuttle 1496
ZergMaN 56
sorry 54
Shine 41
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm234
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft678
Sick168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 22
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 18m
Patches Events
8h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 18m
OSC
16h 18m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.