• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:50
CEST 00:50
KST 07:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12246 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 40 Next All
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:16 GMT
#2832
Toad seems hella legit tho and idk why he would cc. Plus I thought he was town earlier. If we ARE lynching b/t them I'm lynching Vivax
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:16 GMT
#2835
On March 21 2015 06:16 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:15 Eden1892 wrote:
Bruh there isn't a mafia vig. I just checked the OP. Lol

Why is anybody even talking about this


there is?

but it's still kinda inconsequential cause vivax doesn't have to be the mafia vig as mafia to claim vig -shrugs-

No there straight up isn't, unless that "make sure any one person dies" thing is a vig. I thought that was the enforcer
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:17 GMT
#2839
Oh lol that is a mafia vig not an enforcer.

MY BAD Y'ALL
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:20 GMT
#2850
Tbh I really want to let all the claims live and watch them resolve themselves. Lol

Like it'd be really funny to watch. Whoever fakeclaimed out of the vigs is SO FUCKED

But they might have rb so bad idea.

I would lynch Vivax out of the two, Toad seemed townie at the very beginning when he argued with Palmar. His reaction to Palmar was 100% legit to me cuz I did the same thing as town before. The logic is soooo townie POV to me. It's faulty, because Palmar DGAF if you think he should be trying new things or improving from previous mistakes or whatever. But that is exactly the thought you should have about Palmar if you don't know better.

Plus I don't get why mafia cc's town vig here d1. Just shoot the guy at night or rb him lol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:21 GMT
#2853
On March 21 2015 06:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:15 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:14 Eden1892 wrote:
Come on guys someone help a brother out here. I don't wanna have to read 50 pgs real fast like

Vivax claimed vigilante.
raynpelikoneet claimed tracker.
Toadesstern counterclaimed vigilante.

Now the question is, who do we lynch?

I think Vivax is a good lynch. Raynpelikoneet isn't a bad lynch IMO, but most people seem willing to leave that for another day, so I guess I'll accept that.

This guy can be mafia too.


you know, just calling everyone who scumreads you mafia isn't gonna magically make you look town

yeah you wouldn't understand it anyway and you are scum so.. .bye,.

ray you gotta trust me on this one. rso is town. maybe the other people scumreading you are mafia but rso is not. trust me 100%
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:22 GMT
#2858
On March 21 2015 06:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:21 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:15 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:14 Eden1892 wrote:
Come on guys someone help a brother out here. I don't wanna have to read 50 pgs real fast like

Vivax claimed vigilante.
raynpelikoneet claimed tracker.
Toadesstern counterclaimed vigilante.

Now the question is, who do we lynch?

I think Vivax is a good lynch. Raynpelikoneet isn't a bad lynch IMO, but most people seem willing to leave that for another day, so I guess I'll accept that.

This guy can be mafia too.


you know, just calling everyone who scumreads you mafia isn't gonna magically make you look town

yeah you wouldn't understand it anyway and you are scum so.. .bye,.

ray you gotta trust me on this one. rso is town. maybe the other people scumreading you are mafia but rso is not. trust me 100%

no.

bruh come on. trust me here
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:23 GMT
#2864
On March 21 2015 06:22 Holyflare wrote:
So what's happening

Vivax claimed vig
Toad cc'd
ray claimed tracker

Currently deciding lynch. Most ppl seem to want to lynch b/t vig claims. I'm mostly on board with that and think Vivax is better choice.

Secretly I want them to shoot each other though LOL
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:24 GMT
#2871
On March 21 2015 06:22 Holyflare wrote:
Phil conners is bill murray btw we should lynch him

What does this mean lol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:29 GMT
#2904
On March 21 2015 06:27 Holyflare wrote:
Just give it a night, we force the vigs to shoot our own targets or they claim mafia. If they don't it's free mafia.

Deal

If I have to sheep you to get this happen I'll just do that. Cuz this immediately occurred to me as optimal play.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Bill Murray
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:31 GMT
#2915
On March 21 2015 06:29 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:29 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:27 Holyflare wrote:
Just give it a night, we force the vigs to shoot our own targets or they claim mafia. If they don't it's free mafia.

They'll both claim roleblocked and it's groundhog day again.


But if we kill bm for good he can't respawn and it won't be

LMFAO
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:33 GMT
#2924
On March 21 2015 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Fuck you people you are so bad.

ray why is killing the vig cc the right answer
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:38 GMT
#2942
On March 21 2015 06:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:33 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Fuck you people you are so bad.

ray why is killing the vig cc the right answer

i am not killing "vig cc" i am killing mafia.

he is the one cc'ing the vig though. lol

that's what i mean

so why are you sure he is mafia exactly? bear in mind i haven't read due to [[REDACTED]] so please be patient with me and explain concisely why you think he's mafia

On March 21 2015 06:34 Palmar wrote:
The best reason for voting for Vivax is that Toad is using big letters and actually seems to care a fuckton.

lol i can't argue with this
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:38 GMT
#2946
On March 21 2015 06:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:35 Vivax wrote:
Yea like would be interesting to know who only pops up when the vigi claim is up since before it was just a plain wagon on me. It's like the best moment for scum to come in and post some cred-farming bullshit.


Guys who fit the profile the most are Artanis, Trfel, Eden, super.

what cred am i farming vivax
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:40 GMT
#2951
On March 21 2015 06:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
BM wagon is looking so pure though.

there's still plenty of room on the [image loading]
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:50 GMT
#2974
On March 21 2015 06:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:47 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:46 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm actually quite sure Vivax will flip mafia now. I'm getting the whole "flailing arms wildly in every direction" feeling.


Cause if you get lynched after claiming your role you wouldn't flail wildly.

A masterpiece of empathy.

You suddenly sound like you believe I'm town.


Not at all, I'm claiming that flailing wildly in this case is town indicative.

The "A masterpiece of empathy." sounds like you're accusing me of a lack of empathy. If you're town and believed I was mafia, you would presume I'm simply trying to further my win condition, so you wouldn't fault me of such a thing.

this is dumb ._.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:57 GMT
#2991
On March 21 2015 06:56 Palmar wrote:
Like I am more than fine with lynching a townToad for being bad and this gambling on a single role and thus outing his own role is actually just terrible play if he's town.

plumber plz. this is bad.

it is strictly better from his POV to cc mafia, get mafia lynched, and then use his shot on another suspect

than it is to let town guide the lynch on the other suspect
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:59 GMT
#2998
On March 21 2015 06:58 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:57 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:56 Palmar wrote:
Like I am more than fine with lynching a townToad for being bad and this gambling on a single role and thus outing his own role is actually just terrible play if he's town.

plumber plz. this is bad.

it is strictly better from his POV to cc mafia, get mafia lynched, and then use his shot on another suspect

than it is to let town guide the lynch on the other suspect

except even if vivax flips he's always getting roleblocked.

ok fair it's not strictly better. i just really like saying strictly better.

but it's still not that bad to take the high-% play and certainly not lynchable
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 22:26 GMT
#3075
On March 21 2015 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
BILL MURRAY JOINS GAME BASED ON FAVOURIYE FLAVOUR EVER. PROCEEDS TO AFK ALL TIME EVER.

COINCEDENCE?

he got stuck in a time warp

let's put him out of his misery
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 22:56 GMT
#3162
GET ON THIS WAGON BOYS LETS GO
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 22:57 GMT
#3168
ARTY IF THIS WAGON SO PURE WHERE Y AT
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O145
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11149
Artosis 512
ZZZero.O 145
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift5466
JimRising 35
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4484
Other Games
summit1g9585
FrodaN2558
Liquid`RaSZi1946
C9.Mang0348
ToD195
Livibee193
Pyrionflax116
Maynarde76
Mew2King39
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1126
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings6
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• Sammyuel 38
• HeavenSC 34
• musti20045 27
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1544
• Shiphtur566
• Scarra507
Upcoming Events
OSC
10m
Replay Cast
10m
OSC
13h 10m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.