• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:56
CEST 10:56
KST 17:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7054 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 460 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 18 2015 23:11 GMT
#261
I.e. I don't mafia would CC there.
Minimal effort.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 23:11 GMT
#262
On March 19 2015 08:10 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:08 Superbia wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:07 Superbia wrote:
Hard claiming town.

Counterclaiming town.


Fuck.

Are you rescinding?


Actually I'm going to take a very counter intuitive stance. Due to the semi-closed role set up in the OP, I believe there are multiple towns in this game.


o.0

BLASPHEMY!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 18 2015 23:11 GMT
#263
On March 19 2015 08:10 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:08 Superbia wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:07 Superbia wrote:
Hard claiming town.

Counterclaiming town.


Fuck.

Are you rescinding?


Actually I'm going to take a very counter intuitive stance. Due to the semi-closed role set up in the OP, I believe there are multiple towns in this game.

The fact that you didn't outright rescind, but looked for an alternative solution leads me to town read you. Welcome aboard the town circle.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:11 GMT
#264
Try this for a speech:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=12425241

or this one

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=13914100
Computer says mafia
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 18 2015 23:11 GMT
#265
Think*

Dota time for now. :D
Minimal effort.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:12 GMT
#266
On March 19 2015 08:10 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:08 Superbia wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:07 Superbia wrote:
Hard claiming town.

Counterclaiming town.


Fuck.

Are you rescinding?


Actually I'm going to take a very counter intuitive stance. Due to the semi-closed role set up in the OP, I believe there are multiple towns in this game.

Yeah that would be a borderline bastard setup.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2015 23:13 GMT
#267
im eating croatian fish
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 18 2015 23:14 GMT
#268
Palmar, I was at band practice for three hours before the start of the game. I had five minutes to type that up. Give me a break.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 18 2015 23:14 GMT
#269
On March 19 2015 08:11 Palmar wrote:
Try this for a speech:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=12425241

or this one

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=13914100

2 minutes to find those posts. Reminds me of someone scumreading someone for how fast they found certain Palmar posts.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:14 GMT
#270
On March 19 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-

Oh thank god you're town again
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 18 2015 23:14 GMT
#271
On March 19 2015 08:14 Trfel wrote:
Palmar, I was at band practice for three hours before the start of the game. I had five minutes to type that up. Give me a break.


Why are you so defensive towards an opening post!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 18 2015 23:15 GMT
#272
Dammy when are you planning on becoming confirmed town this game?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:15 GMT
#273
On March 19 2015 08:14 Trfel wrote:
Palmar, I was at band practice for three hours before the start of the game. I had five minutes to type that up. Give me a break.

It's okay, I'm just using a motivation strategy.

It's the same reason I always tell my wife that "This food you cooked is not so great". I only do it so she keeps trying to get better, the food is actually delicious.

I see it as a favor to her.
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:16 GMT
#274
Is Guardians of the Galaxy good? I'm trying to decide if I should learn the flavor and find out if Yondu is a good thing to be
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:16 GMT
#275
On March 19 2015 08:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Confirmation by speed is something I have used as scum. It's just BUTTHIJOLE.


mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:17 GMT
#276
On March 19 2015 08:16 Eden1892 wrote:
Is Guardians of the Galaxy good? I'm trying to decide if I should learn the flavor and find out if Yondu is a good thing to be

No. But if you're in the mood for some explosions and brainless space things it's alright.
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 18 2015 23:17 GMT
#277
On March 19 2015 08:16 Eden1892 wrote:
Is Guardians of the Galaxy good? I'm trying to decide if I should learn the flavor and find out if Yondu is a good thing to be

It's quite an entertaining movie. It does what it tries to do well.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 18 2015 23:18 GMT
#278
sup guyses

For not for I have rolled town and I will lead us to glorious days of dancing under rainbows while lynching all of mafia. Gone are the days when I just showed that I'm blatantly town to everyone and lose nontheless because I trusted people that want to get attention.

For that I ask you to vote to become your mayor so we can slay all of mafia. The position of my personal sheriff is still open and I shall announce the guy or girl that gets that position soon!
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 18 2015 23:18 GMT
#279
On March 19 2015 08:18 Toadesstern wrote:
sup guyses

For not for I have rolled town and I will lead us to glorious days of dancing under rainbows while lynching all of mafia. Gone are the days when I just showed that I'm blatantly town to everyone and lose nontheless because I trusted people that want to get attention.

For that I ask you to vote to become your mayor so we can slay all of mafia. The position of my personal sheriff is still open and I shall announce the guy or girl that gets that position soon!


also mafia

that's 2 now


mafia list

slam
toad
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 18 2015 23:19 GMT
#280
On March 19 2015 08:15 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:14 Trfel wrote:
Palmar, I was at band practice for three hours before the start of the game. I had five minutes to type that up. Give me a break.

It's okay, I'm just using a motivation strategy.

It's the same reason I always tell my wife that "This food you cooked is not so great". I only do it so she keeps trying to get better, the food is actually delicious.

I see it as a favor to her.

We are of one blood, ye and I
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3138
Soma 371
Rush 304
BeSt 147
Killer 121
ToSsGirL 97
Bisu 83
Mong 82
Shinee 68
sorry 4
Dota 2
Gorgc691
Counter-Strike
olofmeister784
byalli584
shoxiejesuss581
ceh9533
edward7
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns7882
summit1g7363
Happy295
dupreeh242
Sick216
crisheroes186
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• killerbeecast9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1353
• Stunt428
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.