• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:41
CEST 21:41
KST 04:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12869 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 41 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:34 GMT
#2926
On March 21 2015 06:33 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:30 Breshke wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:28 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:27 Holyflare wrote:
Just give it a night, we force the vigs to shoot our own targets or they claim mafia. If they don't it's free mafia.


I'll shoot who the hell I please, I'm not your puppet.


are you trying to act tough or are you serious here?


I'm serious. I'm selfish, and I shoot out of rage.


Why? I'm still groggy but isn't the ebst play here to just shoot your CC. If you are the real vig do you not most likely know they are mafia?


No I'll just shoot whoever pissed me off the most during the day so I can argue in peace without people derailing the thread.

See my rage list I posted much earlier, those are the people I considered shooting.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:35 GMT
#2935
Yea like would be interesting to know who only pops up when the vigi claim is up since before it was just a plain wagon on me. It's like the best moment for scum to come in and post some cred-farming bullshit.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:37 GMT
#2939
On March 21 2015 06:35 Vivax wrote:
Yea like would be interesting to know who only pops up when the vigi claim is up since before it was just a plain wagon on me. It's like the best moment for scum to come in and post some cred-farming bullshit.


Guys who fit the profile the most are Artanis, Trfel, Eden, super.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:38 GMT
#2943
On March 21 2015 06:34 Palmar wrote:
The best reason for voting for Vivax is that Toad is using big letters and actually seems to care a fuckton.


Wait a moment. This doesn't suggest I'm a good lynch, it suggests Toad is a bad lynch. So what Palmar? You rescinding your scumread?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:39 GMT
#2949
On March 21 2015 06:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:37 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:35 Vivax wrote:
Yea like would be interesting to know who only pops up when the vigi claim is up since before it was just a plain wagon on me. It's like the best moment for scum to come in and post some cred-farming bullshit.


Guys who fit the profile the most are Artanis, Trfel, Eden, super.

I was on you as the first though.


No, you just waffled on me after claiming your scumreads case was so good, sat back while I was getting lynched, and came back after I claimed arguing in a completely one-sided way.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:41 GMT
#2953
On March 21 2015 06:38 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:33 Breshke wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:30 Breshke wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:28 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:27 Holyflare wrote:
Just give it a night, we force the vigs to shoot our own targets or they claim mafia. If they don't it's free mafia.


I'll shoot who the hell I please, I'm not your puppet.


are you trying to act tough or are you serious here?


I'm serious. I'm selfish, and I shoot out of rage.


Why? I'm still groggy but isn't the ebst play here to just shoot your CC. If you are the real vig do you not most likely know they are mafia?


No I'll just shoot whoever pissed me off the most during the day so I can argue in peace without people derailing the thread.

See my rage list I posted much earlier, those are the people I considered shooting.


But if you shot your cc you wouldn't have anyone to argue against???


Wrong. If I didn't have anyone to argue against I wouldn't claim in the first place.

Go and lose this game, provided you're town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:42 GMT
#2955
On March 21 2015 06:40 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:34 Palmar wrote:
The best reason for voting for Vivax is that Toad is using big letters and actually seems to care a fuckton.


Wait a moment. This doesn't suggest I'm a good lynch, it suggests Toad is a bad lynch. So what Palmar? You rescinding your scumread?

I'm saying I don't have a clue.

He's doing a lot more to get you lynched than you to get him lynched.


Yes cause all these guys being so sure about two town vigs smell like scum with extra info and the only situation in which Toad would CC me is when he or his teammates would get lynched otherwise.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:43 GMT
#2958
On March 21 2015 06:42 Trfel wrote:
Vivax. Toadesstern probably isn't getting lynched today.

Who is your primary lynch target, other than Toadesstern?


Read my filter?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:43 GMT
#2960
On March 21 2015 06:43 Palmar wrote:
What about me Vivax?

I came back, kept my vote on Toad and called him out for doing dumb shit. Then I switched to you.

What do you think about this?


I think you're Palmar and as Palmar you are entitled to do things without many fucks given.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:46 GMT
#2965
On March 21 2015 06:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm actually quite sure Vivax will flip mafia now. I'm getting the whole "flailing arms wildly in every direction" feeling.


Cause if you get lynched after claiming your role you wouldn't flail wildly.

A masterpiece of empathy.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:46 GMT
#2967
Still 1:15 left.

Enough of this F5ing as it's just a stream of stupidity. Time to post my last reads.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:47 GMT
#2969
On March 21 2015 06:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:46 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm actually quite sure Vivax will flip mafia now. I'm getting the whole "flailing arms wildly in every direction" feeling.


Cause if you get lynched after claiming your role you wouldn't flail wildly.

A masterpiece of empathy.

You suddenly sound like you believe I'm town.


Not at all, I'm claiming that flailing wildly in this case is town indicative.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 22:00 GMT
#3000
On March 19 2015 08:49 Damdred wrote:
Heres the thing that i'm struggling with on this initial slam scum read even though I agree with it in principle, I recently played a game with slam over at another site and he played like this there as town.

It gives me a bit of pause at this juncture, also Slam went against quite possibly the hardest hitting player in the thread because he thought he was getting railroaded early. I think that's kind of towny coming from slams position rather than just straight omgus.

He still looks a bit scummy because of his seriousness but

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:34 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Meta says Slam is probably scum for being so serious from the start.

Meta is personality traits that someone cannot fix.

So you agree with me that rsoultin is town and that I am town too

I haven't bothered with you two yet. I am finding a very difficult scum player out, and I have divided attention as I am working late.

But I am here nonetheless.


this post reads sort of towny to me.


Rereading the game this post looks pretty shite given it's one of the typical "a bit of this and a bit of that" posts mafia tends to make when they feel there's something they can comment on early.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 22:00 GMT
#3006
Although it would certainly help if I wasn't in the position where it can look like Omgus, but it's one of the things that stuck out when reading start of D1 again. Damdred was like the first guy going this serious and at the same time remaining so non committal.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 22:01 GMT
#3007
Oh crap my posts getting buried again.
Why do I even bother in such a shit game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 22:02 GMT
#3010
Ironically Eden and rsoultin decided to townread him for it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 22:06 GMT
#3016
I'll go with Damdred + Artanis to start with. Cause mafia Damdred explains perfectly the "step it up" play Artanis displayed in regards to Damdred. He immediately retracted and sheeped after Damdred posted a wall of text on me, and never even considered to reconsider that read. That looked odd and Eden noticed it too, so tentatively I'll put Eden in the town pile.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 22:06 GMT
#3017
Not only Eden, also FF noticed it I think so this guy also goes to town pile.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 22:08 GMT
#3022
Then probably Trfel for opportunistic play and cause I coached this guy and he was able to bleed town D1 and in another game I played in with, and this game the feeling is entirely another.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 22:10 GMT
#3025
On March 21 2015 07:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax Damdred is most likely town. Unfortunate, but true.


I hope not. I tend to read him later in the game as I once caught him just based on the inconsistency between reads and actions, but this game, based on that post on Alakaslam and his interactions with Artanis and since I'm forced to make a definite scum team now, I will have to go with this guess.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 107
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1387
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu565
MindelVK27
Other Games
summit1g5910
Liquid`RaSZi2259
fl0m1635
FrodaN1407
B2W.Neo745
olofmeister654
Khaldor478
Beastyqt342
Livibee185
crisheroes133
Pyrionflax108
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 12
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1290
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV332
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 19m
Replay Cast
3h 19m
OSC
16h 19m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.