• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:35
CEST 23:35
KST 06:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7999 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 25 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 09:03 GMT
#4632
I can actually see ExO_ being town here pretty easily.

If raynpelikoneet isn't town, this basically means that mafia didn't kill and didn't roleblock a claimed tracker? Which doesn't make sense to me at all.

I'm going to sleep, good night. Definitely rereading this later, I'm quite tired.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 09:07 GMT
#4641
On March 22 2015 18:05 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 18:02 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 22 2015 18:01 rsoultin wrote:
i still am not convinced of your alignment, rayn ><

or onegu's

or fucking anyone's...i kinda wish it was night already ><

What? We have a free scum lynch and a whole day to talk still and people are active what is the problem? frustrated scum?


lol >< my instinct says ExO_ claiming here is not a good scum move...but i can't reconcile it with the alignment cop thing

onegu has to be scum. just has to, or he's the stupidest townie in the world here ><

and if he's scum, rayn coming in saying he's not a mason, confuses the hell out of me. cause he should already know that onegu claimed that if they're scum together. unless that's the point...distancing

basically i have a headache and it's not going to get any better -_-
Or perhaps they're just terribly uncoordinated?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 09:16 GMT
#4654
On March 22 2015 18:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 18:12 Onegu wrote:
Why would scum fake claim JK Rayn?

I don't know. What i do know is that rsoultin would ever jail you oer HF if she thinks you are both town (masons).
Hm... You weren't there when rsoultin switched votes from Alakaslam to prplhz, were you? Her reason was to get a better read on two other players. The result was hammering town instead of the scum she pushed all game long.

Here's something else.

If ExO_ is town, he has a green check on rsoultin.
If ExO_ is scum, he wouldn't bus rsoultin here.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 09:26 GMT
#4668
Let's just say that the night kills will be extremely interesting.

And I laugh at everyone who believed Onegu's second mason claim.

Good night all.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 16:15 GMT
#4832
Let me do my best to clear a few things up.

Rsoultin's alignment is not related to Toadesstern's, and is not related to Onegu's. Rsoultin is town because of ExO_, who is claiming a green check on her (regardless of ExO_'s alignment, rsoultin is town). The only way that rsoultin is mafia here is if she is the godfather, and this is even more unlikely (given the multitude of other reasons to townread her).

While it is somewhat unlikely, I suppose it is possible that Toadesstern is mafia here. I just think he's much more likely to be town.

Artanis[Xp], if you really think that I am mafia here, you still have to believe that I actually did have the orb. Otherwise, someone would have counterclaimed it. And then, you have to believe that I used the tracking ability. Otherwise, it would come up later, and that would make me look more suspicious. If my plan was to bus LightningStrike, I needed to point the orb at him, that way the KP option would be a successful bus. Thus, there is only a 50% chance that I would be able to incriminate LightningStrike using the orb, as the rolecheck and roleblock options wouldn't do much (and roleblocking has the extreme danger of keeping Holyflare alive...).

Vivax, why do you think that raynpelikoneet is town?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 16:19 GMT
#4833
Oh, and I really see no reason whatsoever to believe Onegu's claim. And I don't think that his claim is relevant to his alignment (except that Holyflare at no point considered Onegu to be a good lynch for Day 1, or he would have unclaimed). I don't necessarily think that Holyflare townread Onegu, since either Holyflare would be around to rescind the mason claim, therefore leaving Onegu's alignment by itself, or Holyflare would be dead, therefore revealing that he was not actually a mason with Onegu.

If Toadesstern is town here, which is quite likely, I am very suspicious of Onegu. I think it's simply much more likely that Onegu was carrying KP and it got roleblocked than mafia deciding to shoot both masons. This might also explain why raynpelikoneet is alive and not roleblocked (assuming he is town...), since Onegu could have been sent to kill him. Furthermore, Onegu would have been a natural choice to carry the scum KP.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 16:25 GMT
#4835
I also note that ExO_ has been leaving hints about being a power role for quite some time... Obvious enough that I picked up on it. And I'm the worst blue hunter in history. And I'm not even scum.

I'm honestly quite surprised that ExO_ is alive and not roleblocked, but that's another possibility for where Onegu's KP was headed.

Rsoultin, I'm disappointed I didn't make your list of people trying to solve the game
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 17:08 GMT
#4849
One more thing I found...

From the rules description of the Orb. "The Infinity Orb is a special mechanic to aid the Nova Corps and the forces of good against the forces of evil."

In case people still doubt ExO_'s claim.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 17:16 GMT
#4852
Hm, VisceraEyes was scumreading Artanis[Xp] pretty strongly.

I suppose I was accepting Artanis[Xp] as town because everyone else was willing to. Apparently that is no longer true.

I'll take a look when I have time (which probably won't be for a while...).
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 22:09 GMT
#5033
The most important thing...

Everyone be nice, please? Particularly looking at Toadesstern/Vivax here...

Again, while it is possible that Toadesstern is mafia, it is unlikely. Everyone else has explained this better than I could...

Artanis[Xp] could be mafia here, but I still find that unlikely due to his filter length. I shadowed Artanis[Xp] in Imperial Mafia. He revealed that he really doesn't like playing as scum, and he said that the next time he got scum, he would just not care and let himself get lynched (this happened in Student Mafia VI, fairly recently). I can't argue that Artanis[Xp] isn't possible of playing at this level as mafia, he certainly is. But I don't think that he would in this situation, especially given that before the game began he was talking about the frustrations of playing in large games and how he would only portions of the game.

I looked at what Holyflare and VisceraEyes said about Artanis[Xp]. And I have a few problems with just blindly sheeping dead people. The first one is that new information changes reads. Second, Holyflare pushes suspicion at a wide range of people in his games, and I would be pretty surprised to see Holyflare not scumread Artanis[Xp] at some point. Furthermore, Artanis[Xp]'s statements in question don't seem good from a town perspective, but I don't see much motivation from them coming from a mafia perspective, either. The main reasons that Artanis[Xp] could be scum are inconsistency between words and actions, and not providing very many original reads. I'll check this later, but for now, I think that Artanis[Xp] is probably town.

Raynpelikoneet and Onegu are going to have to do something impressive to make me not want to lynch them. Of course, the night results should shed a lot of light on this (and the claimfests in general). So I won't discuss this until tomorrow.

I suppose I could see Artanis[Xp] and Toadesstern being mafia together. And I could see raynpelikoneet and Onegu being mafia together. At this point, those feel like the most likely possibilities to me (though there is an extremely high chance I am wildly wrong).
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 22:29 GMT
#5036
On March 23 2015 07:20 Eden1892 wrote:
Trfel, what's your view on ray's claim?
It's probably false.

By this point, I've read the majority of this game. I mostly know what I'm talking about. I have read the first 40 pages of the game, and from a point shortly before the vigilante claims through here. Unfortunately, I missed stuff in between, which includes the reasons why raynpelikoneet was scumread, but I'm assuming those reasons were good.

Vivax claimed vigilante, which puts raynpelikoneet as a high suspect for the lynch. I can see town!raynpelikoneet claiming here, if he really is tracker. That makes sense to me. However, I would also expect mafia!raynpelikoneet to claim here. Tracker is a good claim, because as a niche role, it's not likely to get counterclaimed. So, I'm still suspicious of him, because his claim does little to dissuade the initial reasons to scumread him (whatever they may be).

Raynpelikoneet tracking his townread, Vivax, makes little sense to me. However, I'm not sure that it says that much about raynpelikoneet's alignment (perhaps someone else can explain this eventually). However, if raynpelikoneet is fake-claiming, tracking Vivax makes a lot of sense, as Vivax was roleblocked, so raynpelikoneet knew he wasn't going anywhere.

And Onegu (who I scumread for being roleblocked by rsoultin, while mafia is missing a KP) claimed mason with raynpelikoneet. Which makes me a little more suspicious of raynpelikoneet.

Raynpelikoneet's play since his claim has been less than impressive. He's pushed scum on a ton of different people, for very illogical reasons, generally just attacking people who disagree with him. That doesn't help his case, but apparently he's like that when he's mad, so I suppose that can probably come from town!raynpelikoneet as well.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 22:48 GMT
#5044
On March 23 2015 07:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hi guys, just got back from festival. Eardrums still pounding. Did Vivax remove the pants from his head yet?
One of the people I most want to talk to, right when I need to leave....

Hopefully you'll discuss everything I'm interested in.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 23:22 GMT
#5068
Artanis[Xp]... I wanted to ask you about other people's alignments as well.

Primarly, what do you think about raynpelikoneet and Onegu?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 23:24 GMT
#5070
On March 23 2015 08:22 Trfel wrote:
Artanis[Xp]... I wanted to ask you about other people's alignments as well.

Primarly, what do you think about raynpelikoneet and Onegu?
Sorry, you already answered the part about raynpelikoneet.

Still interested in Onegu.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 23 2015 01:16 GMT
#5125
I don't understand why Onegu and raynpelikoneet aren't mafia together.

I think it is reasonable that Onegu saw raynpelikoneet in trouble and claimed mason with him without asking first. Then, raynpelikoneet didnt accept the mason claim (either because it risks revealing both of them as mafia or because he didn't read the thread and didn't see what Onegu was doing, which seems quite likely).

Is it an uncoordinated play? Yes. But I think it's still reasonable.

I don't think their alignments are tied together. But I still think that it is very likely that Onegu was carrying KP and rsoultin roleblocked it. I don't see mafia shooting Onegu here when they were already shooting his mason buddy Holyflare, and leaving claimed tracker raynpelikoneet and obvious blue ExO_ alive.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 23 2015 01:21 GMT
#5127
Toadesstern, what do you think happened to the extra mafia KP last night?

If you don't want to answer, I understand.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 23 2015 01:29 GMT
#5129
Also, what's this about us still having a vigilante shot?

Did I miss something?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 23 2015 01:32 GMT
#5132
On March 23 2015 10:31 sicklucker wrote:
Im fairly sure mafia shot ve. Let me explain. A few games ago with ve when he subbed in he claimed medic for no reason at night. Then mafia asap shot him.

This game he subtle tried to take a rolebullit and It makes sense mafia feel for it. Toad how har ddid you telegraph your shot I forget?

Like if you telegraphed who you were shooting like I said you shouldnt theres 0% chance your town unless mafia did some sort of ridiculous double stack to frame you.
VisceraEyes' opening post had absolutely no relevance to his role.

If mafia was bluehunting, they would have hit ExO_ or the claimed tracker raynpelikoneet. I'm sorry, this makes no sense to me.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 23 2015 01:40 GMT
#5136
On March 23 2015 10:39 Eden1892 wrote:
...hey, wait a sec

assuming all kills processed without interference and both vigs shot, how many kills should there have been?
Four.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 23 2015 01:41 GMT
#5139
On March 23 2015 10:40 sicklucker wrote:
3...
Mafia KP is two.

Two claimed vigilantes.

2 + 2 = 4
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 619
ProTech148
NeuroSwarm 98
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14071
910 81
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever288
canceldota110
League of Legends
Doublelift2833
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4472
Other Games
summit1g3654
fl0m1253
FrodaN899
olofmeister856
Liquid`Hasu358
C9.Mang0232
Livibee190
ToD167
UpATreeSC78
PPMD26
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 58
• poizon28 21
• musti20045 17
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 73
• FirePhoenix6
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21445
• WagamamaTV480
League of Legends
• Scarra762
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur618
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.