• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:41
CEST 21:41
KST 04:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12869 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 41 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 20:39 GMT
#2728
On March 21 2015 05:38 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:36 Palmar wrote:
why did Toad even counterclaim, couldn't he just find an alternative lynch and shoot vivax in the night?
Grr, that's a good point, isn't it.

I need to leave ASAP, already late. To elaborate on the Vivax quote I just posted, while it's possible that I am misinterpreting it, it seems that Vivax is endorsing the suggestion that there are multiple vigilantes. Otherwise, he would say something else other than "a lot of people like this idea".


Yes I would say lynch Toad or me, which I did, you aren't reading properly but misrepresenting me without a shade of doubt.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 20:40 GMT
#2729
On March 21 2015 05:38 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:37 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:36 Palmar wrote:
why did Toad even counterclaim, couldn't he just find an alternative lynch and shoot vivax in the night?


See. This is what differentiates a noob from a guy who plays mafia for years.

To be fair, has anyone even pointed out this possibility before?


I can't think clearly. That feeling when you play dota and the team sucks.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 20:41 GMT
#2731
On March 21 2015 05:40 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:39 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:38 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:36 Palmar wrote:
why did Toad even counterclaim, couldn't he just find an alternative lynch and shoot vivax in the night?

I have a 100% confirmed mafia in Vivax that I can 1-1 trade with. You're telling me you wouldn't go for that?

Sure you would.

You would

step 1: Shut the fuck up.
step 2: murder him in the night.

See, dead mafia!

Or I tell people to not leave Vivax, get a mafia lynched and still shoot into mafia in the night and mafia has to KP as well as RB me?


Mafia wouldn't know you're the vigi.

And you do computer science? LOL
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:04 GMT
#2787
On March 21 2015 06:00 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
ls is mafia with toad, the plan is they are going to get vivax lynched and when he flips vig play the "oh no there must be 2 vigs" game

except that I've been saying that there is no way there are 2 vigs in this game.

I even went ahead and wrote out that you guys should lynch me no matter what if I ever get in this and tell people I fakeclaimed Vig as VT because I'm not doing that. I'm not going to back down on Vivax fakeclaiming either. There are no two townvigs in this game.

Vivax might be mafiavig who fakeclaimed to get his shot off though, which Palmar is conveniently ignoring to vote me based on "toad would just wait"... no I wouldn't


There is no mafiavig

...
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:06 GMT
#2794
On March 21 2015 06:05 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:00 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
ls is mafia with toad, the plan is they are going to get vivax lynched and when he flips vig play the "oh no there must be 2 vigs" game

except that I've been saying that there is no way there are 2 vigs in this game.

I even went ahead and wrote out that you guys should lynch me no matter what if I ever get in this and tell people I fakeclaimed Vig as VT because I'm not doing that. I'm not going to back down on Vivax fakeclaiming either. There are no two townvigs in this game.

Vivax might be mafiavig who fakeclaimed to get his shot off though, which Palmar is conveniently ignoring to vote me based on "toad would just wait"... no I wouldn't


There is no mafiavig

...
Mafia vigilante is in fact a possibility.

As is alignment cop.

Both Vivax and Toadesstern have made an error with regards to possible roles in the game.


No, mafia doesn't have a role with KP except when they get the orb.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:07 GMT
#2797
Unless the ruleset has been changed since the last time I checked.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:11 GMT
#2807
On March 21 2015 06:08 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:05 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:00 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
ls is mafia with toad, the plan is they are going to get vivax lynched and when he flips vig play the "oh no there must be 2 vigs" game

except that I've been saying that there is no way there are 2 vigs in this game.

I even went ahead and wrote out that you guys should lynch me no matter what if I ever get in this and tell people I fakeclaimed Vig as VT because I'm not doing that. I'm not going to back down on Vivax fakeclaiming either. There are no two townvigs in this game.

Vivax might be mafiavig who fakeclaimed to get his shot off though, which Palmar is conveniently ignoring to vote me based on "toad would just wait"... no I wouldn't


There is no mafiavig

...
Mafia vigilante is in fact a possibility.

As is alignment cop.

Both Vivax and Toadesstern have made an error with regards to possible roles in the game.


No, mafia doesn't have a role with KP except when they get the orb.

Lie:
Show nested quote +
Korath the Pursuer

[image loading]

Korath the Pursuer is trained in the martial arts and wields beta batons capable of stunning opponents on contact.

Korath can supercharge enough force in his batons to kill any player of his choosing on a given night.


Hence why your stupid vig fakeclaim is the easiest fakeclaim in the game and why you went for it.


Hm, last time I checked there was no mafia vig I could swear.

Anyway Toad, enjoy your survival for today, as you will be dead tomorrow.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:14 GMT
#2820
On March 21 2015 06:13 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:10 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:09 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:08 Palmar wrote:
I honestly don't know by the way. I don't think they're both vigis.

I do appreciate that there is no need for scumToad to counterclaim this, it makes literally no sense. I do question though why he counterclaimed this, because shooting Vivax in the night seems MUCH cleaner.

Maybe mafia really wants VivaxVig dead? or maybe Toad is town and didn't apply brain to game.

I thought I had a good point about toad earlier in the game and I though he overreacted when I pointed it out. I honestly don't know. Like I would totally counterclaim Vivax as mafia, but I also understand that not everyone plays mafia as recklessly as I do. I have no idea if it's within Toad's range.

What if Vivax is mafiaVig. Ever thought about that?

just to explain it a little more because you either have a bad case of the dumb or don't want to understand it Palmar: If we don't lynch Vivax today there's a good chance he will get to use his shot if he is a mafiaVig



He'a not mafia vig. He just slipped. There is no mafia vig. He is mafia however, he has to be


Have you ever considered I missed it in the OP? Whatever, go on with your precopernical view of the game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:18 GMT
#2843
On March 21 2015 06:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:15 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:14 Eden1892 wrote:
Come on guys someone help a brother out here. I don't wanna have to read 50 pgs real fast like

Vivax claimed vigilante.
raynpelikoneet claimed tracker.
Toadesstern counterclaimed vigilante.

Now the question is, who do we lynch?

I think Vivax is a good lynch. Raynpelikoneet isn't a bad lynch IMO, but most people seem willing to leave that for another day, so I guess I'll accept that.

This guy can be mafia too.


Agreed.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:20 GMT
#2849
I'll be trying to consider a scenario where Toad can actually be town as the people suggesting it first are very likely to be scum, if that's the case, since it suggests they have extra information as anyone who is used to normal games would assume there's only one town vig.

Ie Trfel, Artanis and the such.

Just in case that Toad flips town tomorrow.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:20 GMT
#2851
And Super. I think he was even the first to come up with the idea of us being two townies.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:24 GMT
#2873
On March 21 2015 06:22 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:20 Vivax wrote:
And Super. I think he was even the first to come up with the idea of us being two townies.


Are you calling me mafia for saying that I think both of you are town?


Yes. Cause if it's true it means you are very likely to have extra information.

If it's true that is. Tomorrow it's all going to be about Toad.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:24 GMT
#2880
Shortly before deadline = 3 hours lol
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:27 GMT
#2891
The thing nobody has adressed yet is that I would have claimed the worst possible role if I was mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:28 GMT
#2895
On March 21 2015 06:27 Holyflare wrote:
Just give it a night, we force the vigs to shoot our own targets or they claim mafia. If they don't it's free mafia.


I'll shoot who the hell I please, I'm not your puppet.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:28 GMT
#2897
On March 21 2015 06:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:27 Vivax wrote:
The thing nobody has adressed yet is that I would have claimed the worst possible role if I was mafia.

Unless you're the mafia vig and you were able to prove your role of course.


What you just mentioned is exactly the reason why I would never fakeclaim such a role.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:29 GMT
#2901
Cause apparently there are two vigs. I expected my claim to have more weight in my ignorance of the possibility of a mafia vig.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:31 GMT
#2911
On March 21 2015 06:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:28 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:27 Vivax wrote:
The thing nobody has adressed yet is that I would have claimed the worst possible role if I was mafia.

Unless you're the mafia vig and you were able to prove your role of course.


What you just mentioned is exactly the reason why I would never fakeclaim such a role.

I believe that if you're mafia there is a mafia vig in your team. It doesn't even have to be you.


That completely dodges the point.

Point is: There is no way I would fakeclaim vig as 1. I can be CCd, 2. There's the chance of a mafia vig.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:31 GMT
#2912
If I were mafia I'd claim cop or something like that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:31 GMT
#2914
On March 21 2015 06:30 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:28 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:27 Holyflare wrote:
Just give it a night, we force the vigs to shoot our own targets or they claim mafia. If they don't it's free mafia.


I'll shoot who the hell I please, I'm not your puppet.


are you trying to act tough or are you serious here?


I'm serious. I'm selfish, and I shoot out of rage.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 107
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1387
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu565
MindelVK27
Other Games
summit1g5910
Liquid`RaSZi2259
fl0m1635
FrodaN1407
B2W.Neo745
olofmeister654
Khaldor478
Beastyqt342
Livibee185
crisheroes133
Pyrionflax108
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 12
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1290
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV332
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 20m
Replay Cast
3h 20m
OSC
16h 20m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.