• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:34
CEST 12:34
KST 19:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8716 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:35 GMT
#5374
mig was actually some serious shit in poker too.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:47 GMT
#5381
On March 24 2015 00:42 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 00:35 Palmar wrote:
mig was actually some serious shit in poker too.


Tell us more of ye old days. When everything was better.

No if I talk too much about stuff not relevant to the game people will lynch me and I will have to spam again which always sucks.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:49 GMT
#5384
On March 24 2015 00:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 00:47 Palmar wrote:
On March 24 2015 00:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 24 2015 00:35 Palmar wrote:
mig was actually some serious shit in poker too.


Tell us more of ye old days. When everything was better.

No if I talk too much about stuff not relevant to the game people will lynch me and I will have to spam again which always sucks.

Given how more than half the game is a solid townread, with Onegu and potentially someone else pending, it is highly likely that you'll have to spam regardless.

well that sucks.

do you think I'm mafia?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:49 GMT
#5385
On March 24 2015 00:48 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 00:47 Palmar wrote:
On March 24 2015 00:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 24 2015 00:35 Palmar wrote:
mig was actually some serious shit in poker too.


Tell us more of ye old days. When everything was better.

No if I talk too much about stuff not relevant to the game people will lynch me and I will have to spam again which always sucks.


You sound like you have a stick up your bum which is usually mafia trait.
Then again you were the only country who put bankers into jail post-2008.

I'll take Artanis hug.

I work in an icelandic bank.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 16:06 GMT
#5388
On March 24 2015 00:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 00:49 Palmar wrote:
On March 24 2015 00:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 00:47 Palmar wrote:
On March 24 2015 00:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 24 2015 00:35 Palmar wrote:
mig was actually some serious shit in poker too.


Tell us more of ye old days. When everything was better.

No if I talk too much about stuff not relevant to the game people will lynch me and I will have to spam again which always sucks.

Given how more than half the game is a solid townread, with Onegu and potentially someone else pending, it is highly likely that you'll have to spam regardless.

well that sucks.

do you think I'm mafia?

I think you're likely to be mafia by PoE and the fact that I don't really know what you've done to help solve the game. I haven't investigated your filter at all really.

Need to make dinner now.

##unvote
##vote artanis

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 21:21 GMT
#5597
Hi guys
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:20 GMT
#5615
Jesus I just played the hardest game of my life.

I'll try to pretend to be useful in this one tomorrow.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:24 GMT
#5617
On March 24 2015 07:23 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:20 Palmar wrote:
Jesus I just played the hardest game of my life.

I'll try to pretend to be useful in this one tomorrow.

no excuses, i went hard as fuck in both of them and you can too

prove your towniness so we can roll again

tomorrow bro
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:38 GMT
#5621
On March 24 2015 07:30 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:29 Damdred wrote:
Always tomorrow and never today with Palmar .


I just read the end of that game, willing to give the poor Plammar some time, he must be really exhausted from all that winning.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:40 GMT
#5624
I promised redmption, but I'm doing that in the other game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:58 GMT
#5639
such mad lol
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 23:04 GMT
#5649
We got him guys!

I'm really townie now for voting mafia, right?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 23:31 GMT
#5670
On March 24 2015 08:27 Damdred wrote:
mylo is for example 4 people 1 scum. lylo is 3 people 1 scum.

yeah no.

mylo only happens in games where you can no-lynch. IT means "mislynch, and lose" whereas lylo means "lynch or lose".

in mylo you can choose to no-lynch, sleep the night and wake up in lylo the day after.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 23:31 GMT
#5671
oh shit

damdy smart palmar dumb
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 24 2015 09:56 GMT
#5886
Morning! I'm only 300 pages behind but I'm not on top of the "lynch next" list so there's that
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 24 2015 09:56 GMT
#5887
I think it's time to apply science to this game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 24 2015 10:32 GMT
#5888
Eden1892 11.58
Toadesstern 11.50
rsoultin 11.21
Artanis[Xp] 11.07
sicklucker 10.44
raynpelikoneet 10.40
Palmar 10.24
Vivax 9.96
Superbia 9.95
Fecalfeast 9.87
Damdred 9.85
Trfel 9.76
Alakaslam 9.74
ExO_ 8.88
Breshke 7.67
Onegu 6.66

Surviving players(I think) (well rayn instead of ritoky ranked by mafiarating.

I'm starting at the bottom.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 24 2015 10:44 GMT
#5891
On March 24 2015 19:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
What's mafiarating?

I've used it a few times before.

It's basically activity rating for the game. Instead of just looking at filter length it also counts the original words (not quoted) written by each player.

It's still a fairly simple formula but I did iterate it over a few games.

I'm just posting it because I have it, and I'll probably be reading filters bottom-up.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 24 2015 10:47 GMT
#5892
see here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/479775-xxx-mini-mafia-a-night-of-debauchery-18?page=291#5805
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 24 2015 11:15 GMT
#5894
This is more of a streaming writing thing, so I may disagree with myself in the same post.

This is a bad post because it follows up a vote on Eden that wasn't for this reason. Although I'm not sure how serious he is.

On March 19 2015 17:13 Onegu wrote:
Anyway I haven't read the thread and my wife is going back to Thailand for a month in the morning.

Plz for the love of God everyone vote Eden or rsoultin. This spoiler shit needs to stop and then never happen again in future games.

Groot out.


There's also a pattern of excuses in his posts, but again I'm not sure how relevant that is.

On March 20 2015 17:34 Onegu wrote:
I'm here but Cba to care atm irl shit.


On March 20 2015 21:05 Onegu wrote:
Maybe I should read Rayn filter and give my soul read but meh. My partner says he is crummy, he is kinda passed at me but <3


On March 21 2015 19:20 Onegu wrote:
Sorry I wasn't around for deadline would have voted Bill Murray. Will rng who I sheep at day post and let you all know. Will try to play Sunday and read some filters. For now.just letting my mason partner keep me kinda up to date.



But yeah, I don't think there is very much interesting in Onegu's filter which is probably interesting by itself. The best point one way or the other is what I pointed out in the beginning because it combines the weird vote and post about something the vote wasn't for, and the fact that it's a post complaining about activities in the game (mafia do get mad at antics, because it's an easy thing to pick on).

But he does have the mason claim. I actually kind of think it's a good idea at this point to force it out of him tomorrow because I'm not sure he's mason.

How many claims do we have? Cop, Vigi, Vigi, Tracker, Mason, Mason?

Seems a bit inflated.

Computer says mafia
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
Yoon 29
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss468
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh321
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt337
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.