• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:43
CEST 08:43
KST 15:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7686 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 40 Next All
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 00:58 GMT
#1726
Vivax seems pretty town so far. I might just be dazzled by the use of "logorrheic" though. But I liked his questioning of Superbia.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 01:00 GMT
#1728
On March 19 2015 17:13 Onegu wrote:
Anyway I haven't read the thread and my wife is going back to Thailand for a month in the morning.

Plz for the love of God everyone vote Eden or rsoultin. This spoiler shit needs to stop and then never happen again in future games
.

Groot out.

mad
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 01:00 GMT
#1729
Yah Onegu is a big null. Dunno why I even bothered reading his filter once I saw it was 1pg long
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 01:04 GMT
#1734
ray looks clearly town, now I guess I have to check Damdred's filter after I went to sleep to see if it got worse / why ray is scumreading him.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 01:10 GMT
#1738
I think I reached my reading limit. And I didn't even read all of the posts from this morning
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 01:13 GMT
#1741
Yeah clearly was a stretch. But the digging with SL about post count and the comment he made about HF and Artanis scumreading Toad for opposite reasons and then not talking about it seemed townie I guess

I dunno I can't actually justify it so maybe it's bad
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 01:15 GMT
#1743
On March 20 2015 10:11 Breshke wrote:
Eden why do you think exo is town now.

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 16:40 ExO_ wrote:
Read the filter of SL, and the case against him seemed very silly to me. It's a huge stretch to me that he got caught in a lie about emoticons, and the reason he lied was because he slipped as mafia in some way. Damdred/Rsoultin hopping onto that seemed poor to me.

However Eden is who really stuck out to me from that whole ordeal. And his filter is huge. Normally largest filter = town, or at least that's my initial thought. But as I read through it, he's giving out town reads on a whim it seems like, a considerable number of them. And his scum reads seem like just throwing shit out there to see what sticks. I didn't like what I see. But again, he is the largest poster and is at least to some degree driving discussion.



Says damdred and rsoultin look poor but never goes back to them.

Commits his entire postings to being about you even though he expressed doubts on damdred's and rsoultins alignment. Rso for one has been town read by a majority of people so if his opinion differs on this why not explain it to the group. This also reminds me of me as scum i get comfortable with a scum read and just constantly post questions and attack that person.

rso said so basically. And he DOES look like he's digging and trying early in his filter (mainly in those first 30 pgs I read). I would love it if the guy who was a dick to me earlier was mafia tho.

It is hella weird that after going after me like he did, he just drops off the planet as soon as I give him some actual info. Maybe he is mafia. I am trying not to get tunneled on him though because he was hella fuckin rude earlier and it'd be easy for me to want to lynch him
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 01:17 GMT
#1744
On March 20 2015 10:10 Superbia wrote:
So I feel like rayn is different from his town game this game. He essentially scum-reads me, damdred and SL. While I'm scum-reading both damdred and SL and voting on SL. Moreover, his initial scum-read was both me & SL (iirc). Which makes absolutely no sense since I spent a fair amount of time (perhaps unjustly) burying SL. Like these interactions should be obvious, especially if he's scum-reading me (indicating he has put time into my filter). Hence prob scum.

Damdred I have elaborated upon. Probably my most likely scum at this moment?

SL is kind of meh at the moment. I remember at some point going "definitely scum" around the time he posted his list and mentally reminding myself not to flip on him. Essentially, I feel like his posts have been rather emotionless, while I have SL mentally noted down as an emotional player. Need to re-evaluate, I feel.

So the conundrum is that there is now a scum-read triangle (again, iirc) between SL, damdred, and myself. Essentially, each of us is reading the other two as scummy. I am relatively convinced that there is at least 1 scum between the 2 (SL and damdred), but for some reason I don't think both of them are scum.

Honestly out of this I'd take Damdred as town. You have your scum read ray scumreading Damdred and you have SL (who has a decent shot at being mafia) also scumreading Damdred
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 01:36 GMT
#1754
Yeah I'm not getting anything out of reading anymore. Plus LSU is on. My last reads list with some explanations (some better than others), then I'm taking a break.

TOWN

rsoultin. My rsoulread game is too strong.
Damdred. Whenever I would go back and reread things with a clearer head I'd find Damdred saying my reactions to them as I read. He's probably town for that.
Trfel. He explains himself well, looks genuine, seems to be digging.
Alakaslam. Early behavior with Holyflare was genuine.
ExO_. Begrudgingly. rso says so, and he did seem like he was trying to find answers. Note the coverage of Trfel's opening in particular for this.
Superbia. Again I might be sleeping on his scum game but the effort he's put in so far strikes me more as town Superbia. I don't really see where he was "too angry" as a couple players put it.
Toadesstern. His reaction to Palmar early was 100% my reaction to Palmar doing a similar thing in another game when I was town. If people really need to see this it's the whole "Palmar, why aren't you learning from past mistakes?" thing, I think I had a moment like that in Hammertime but I don't recall for sure.
Bill Murray. Decent observations on LightningStrike that I liked.

NULL
Holyflare. He's posted a lot but as I reread I find myself shrugging at all of his suspects and pushes. I haven't finished reading yet so maybe he comes around, but for now I'm not really getting super town vibes. I also really didn't like how mad he seemed to get at Slam, especially given how quickly he stepped back down it seemed... off.
Artanis[Xp]. He's said a couple things I liked but he also seems pretty background and bland. I'm used to mafia!Artanis being in this area, not town!Artanis. I get a mafia feel from him but I can't really argue it well and I'm not convinced yet, so he can be in null for now.
raynpelikoneet. I thought his posting was pretty involved, but when rso asked me to explain why I thought he was town I couldn't actually do it. Call it a gut feel that he's town I guess - reverse Artanis above.
Palmar. Can't read this dude. Don't feel like he's been productive this game. Don't like it.

MAFIA
sicklucker. Still feels like he dropped off in activity like he does as mafia. Suspending judgment.
LightningStrike. Could lynch this guy. Didn't like his Slam comment when he entered. Didn't like that he suddenly delurked that one time he did it. Don't really get the same level of involvement from him.

Anybody else not listed I forgot about or had nothing interesting to say about. Think that's VE, Onegu... straight up don't remember the others lol.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 01:38 GMT
#1757
lol if rso says exo is null then i'm putting him at null too. #SheepLyfe

o ya I think Breshke is null too. Wait and see kinda null.

Vivax was the last name, also null tho he said a couple of neat-o things.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 01:38 GMT
#1758
yea fuck it those are what i have, i'm obviously leaving people out because i can't be bothered to do anything else
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 01:39 GMT
#1761
i cant believe i forgot ff whatever dont even care

i tried, i spent 3 hrs on this, my head hurts and my brain is fried
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 01:40 GMT
#1763
On March 20 2015 10:39 rsoultin wrote:
>>

>>

>>

LS is town

+ Show Spoiler +
bad eden ;o;

what.

no i don't agree with that. we gonna discuss this later. like i'll defer on exo cuz im biased as fuck about him after being mad at him earlier but i actually really believe in this ls thing
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 01:42 GMT
#1766
i've liked what breshke has said so far as well, but he hasn't left the zone of activity/insightfulness that he's capable of as mafia yet imo

if he's at this level by d2 and has a reasonably sized filter then ok but he's too early to call imo
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 01:42 GMT
#1767
On March 20 2015 10:41 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 10:40 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 20 2015 10:39 rsoultin wrote:
>>

>>

>>

LS is town

+ Show Spoiler +
bad eden ;o;

what.

no i don't agree with that. we gonna discuss this later. like i'll defer on exo cuz im biased as fuck about him after being mad at him earlier but i actually really believe in this ls thing


-whispers-

you'd still be wroooooong xP palmar agrees, too. historically palmar and i are the best at reading the ls

but palmar is null
+ Show Spoiler +
stop baiting me into posting i need a break and u KNOW i cant just ignore your posts ughuisdhkhsldfg;
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 01:43 GMT
#1768
also before the night is over, sicklucker better get online so i can play 20q's with him
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 02:28 GMT
#1791
it is really hard not to be bm when people tell you "gg" after an mtg match where your deck refused to cooperate with you

it's like... no, it wasn't a good game. your deck worked and mine decided to durdle with taplands and wrong-colored mana. this was basically goldfish. how is this a good game ._.

i get that they aren't LITERALLY saying that and it's just a show of sportsmanship (which i guess i appreciate?) but i really feel like i'd rather hear something else. like when this happens to other people and they find 2 lands all game i say something like "sorry your deck wouldn't play ball"

is that better or worse iyo? am i just retarded? update at 11
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 02:28 GMT
#1792
anyway, rso PM me your steam name and also breshke looks town for his last big post. i might move him up sooner than i anticipated
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 02:38 GMT
#1796
On March 20 2015 11:33 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 11:29 Damdred wrote:
Super why are you scum reading me so intensity for scum reading you but ignore vivax scum read on you when he's only focused on you?


I had you as leaning town for having similar reads, so when you sheeped the read alarm bells started going off. To be quite honest, I still don't 100% understand Vivax's read on me. It did kind of feel town, I don't really think like mafia would try to fight me. idk.

so if mafia don't fight you then why are you scumreading damdred who's more actively engaging you than vivax
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 02:50 GMT
#1804
On March 20 2015 11:49 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 11:28 Eden1892 wrote:
it is really hard not to be bm when people tell you "gg" after an mtg match where your deck refused to cooperate with you

it's like... no, it wasn't a good game. your deck worked and mine decided to durdle with taplands and wrong-colored mana. this was basically goldfish. how is this a good game ._.

i get that they aren't LITERALLY saying that and it's just a show of sportsmanship (which i guess i appreciate?) but i really feel like i'd rather hear something else. like when this happens to other people and they find 2 lands all game i say something like "sorry your deck wouldn't play ball"

is that better or worse iyo? am i just retarded? update at 11

Was it just a casual match or a tournament match? BO1? BO3? More info needed

casual bo3 and my deck bitched out on me twice. the game i won i actually got to play things and stomped
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4397
Leta 1864
Shuttle 1496
ZergMaN 56
sorry 54
Shine 41
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm234
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft678
Sick168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 22
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 17m
Patches Events
8h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
OSC
16h 17m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.