• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9625 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 17:50 GMT
#3359
We weren't even really talking about blue claims rayn until you asked me and eden and koshi decided you had to claim etc. well at least for the last few pages.

If you didn't want to discuss it why even ask the questions
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 17:51 GMT
#3360
On March 14 2015 02:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 02:50 Palmar wrote:
Like I kinda want to take an "easy" lynch today like ritoky just to allow the blue shenanigans to go down tomorrow

I'ma shoot you


you can't do that marv
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 17:57 GMT
#3378
On March 14 2015 02:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i have sauna in like 5 min.
make damdred and eden answer please.


aready answered
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 18:05 GMT
#3387
Why oneg over damdred who you had a scum read on?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 19:42 GMT
#3440
I still love you palmar even if you are annoyed at me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 20:02 GMT
#3449
I'm pretty sure rit is town right now.
Haven't filtered anyone though lately ill do that tommoeow and do mew poe
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 20:22 GMT
#3455
Meh he was the first to ping jat out, and he was relatively active d1
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 23:04 GMT
#3470
Couple more hours I'll be home feel kinda motivated.

Its interesting how rayns acting especially since to him game is solved
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 23:11 GMT
#3473
Koshi am I crazy for thinking the way Rayn is acting is scummy
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 23:50 GMT
#3476
Ok I have to finish work and then I'll write something
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 04:13 GMT
#3493
I'm exhausted after work so I'm going to give some rough thoughts before I go in depth in the am and want some feedback at this point from the game.

I think we need to lynch Rayn today, the lynch reminds me a lot of carol mafia when it was between kel and hf and mafia tram decided it would be better to keep hf with some cred than kel who was going down in flames at that point. Scum hates losing members early game needlessly. Its just a fact, jat could of potentially saves himself or the mafia tram could of saved him easily by just voting Rayn. The blow back if rayn is town in that situation is minimal to a degree because he had been kind of lackluster for most of the day and Marv spearheaded the lynch.

However no move was made even before jats claim and the cc, I need to look closer but I think that jat was leading by a wide margin and claimed and the only viable wagon was rayn at that point that we could switch to. So rayn hard claims... Then doesn't die and reduses to claim super weird kill during the night. Why leave confirmed rayn alive as medic? He descends hard claim because koshi is cc his only out.

More than likely rayn with the way mafia jat folded rayn is possible role locker godfather. I really think he's the lynch, plus the way he quit the game at this point even though he's in his mind solved it and a lot of the game agrees with his list.

doesn't look or feel town o think he's scum we should lynch him. Thoughts?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 04:25 GMT
#3495
100% I can't see anyone killing rsoultin last night. Literally I can't see it.

Like from my pie which I'll go more in depth soon I'm least sure of oneg, rayn, prph and palmar in that order. Even palmar and you prph are town at this point I think.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 04:29 GMT
#3496
Maybe ritoky would, maybe me but never n1
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 04:32 GMT
#3497
Sleeping for a bit then will do work explain how I came to where I am
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 15:08 GMT
#3533
Rayns play this game hasn't made any sense. Also slep for 15 hours bad me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 15:20 GMT
#3535
I'm town so people are going to be disappointed and sad at me besides you koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 15:46 GMT
#3542
I gotta take my wife to work but ok rayn that's a great argument 100%
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 15:48 GMT
#3544
Seriously lynch me Marv, I'm a huge question mark do it I'll write my final reads when I'm home. IDC
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 17:00 GMT
#3552
Honestly before I get started Marv, you have been one of the people i'm most angry at this game I take time to write things out and then you just gloss over them ignore them or tell me no when I ask you to talk to me. Like I halfway hope you are scum this game just so that I have some excuse to say why you've been a dick but that's besides the point.

To work I go
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 17:03 GMT
#3554
No I've literally told you why a lot of your points or bad or non points and you keep saying them and that i'm not talking about them.

Everything you have done eden is built on OMGUS
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 625
Larva 80
NaDa 56
Leta 51
TT1 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Other Games
summit1g10174
WinterStarcraft424
Mew2King110
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1360
BasetradeTV243
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1099
• Lourlo797
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 3m
INu's Battles
8h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
Replay Cast
19h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.