• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:40
CEST 09:40
KST 16:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9849 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+)

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 09 2015 13:29 GMT
#103
I love this game already
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 09 2015 13:52 GMT
#106
Palmar+Damdred as masons make it happen
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 09 2015 22:01 GMT
#144
No sexy qt with Palmar I am disappoint.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 09 2015 22:32 GMT
#178
On March 10 2015 07:31 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 07:30 Palmar wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:27 ritoky wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:25 ritoky wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:21 ritoky wrote:
[image loading]

is anyone turned on by this?

A bit,yes.


it's the bottle of ketchup isn't it?

goddamn you're too good at this shit...


I am glad someone said it, cuz my wife certainly hasn't!!! HI-OHHHHHH

sick self burn

as if married people have sex.


we got married only a couple weeks ago, I have like 1 more month of non-procreation sex left in my life is my estimate.


Probably 2 weeks is closer to it. Besides birthday sex or valentines sex obviously
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 09 2015 23:12 GMT
#212
Well marv, we have found out that Eden wants to tie rs up and do naughty things!

And we have found out that many people are potential town! As such this is a time for celebration
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 09 2015 23:29 GMT
#228
Private closests are a fun thing RS ^_-.

But I have two light town reads...No wait three!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 09 2015 23:39 GMT
#235
I think Edens has a good shot to be town here. So four so far XD
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 09 2015 23:46 GMT
#239
LS is a dangerous shifty monster! who is more than likely town here, and hes a town puppy
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 09 2015 23:53 GMT
#244
I do not like pickles and do not find them sexy, my wife loves pickles the taste of vinegar just doe snot do it for me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 00:01 GMT
#252
On March 10 2015 08:57 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 08:53 Damdred wrote:
I do not like pickles and do not find them sexy, my wife loves pickles the taste of vinegar just doe snot do it for me


what do you think about palmar's engagement forever #sickstrats?


Its ok, longe engagements end up like marriage when they wise up though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 01:42 GMT
#289
Man I called ls out and got shit on it. Haha that's awesome anyway I still think ls is town here for some reason
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 01:46 GMT
#293
Yeah its a clear tell I shouldn't of backed off of. Anyway, I think RS and Eden are town ls do you disagree
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 02:24 GMT
#311
Ls is my town puppy this game. Nobody be mean to him while he does my leg work when I'm lazy
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 13:37 GMT
#449
Game feels a bit easy people are acting towny. Rayn is a good vote

##vote rayn
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 13:46 GMT
#460
Marv, RS, Eden, prh, ls are in town pile and koshi palmar leaning town for me

oneg jat and rit are null

slam and rayn are scummy to me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 13:47 GMT
#461
Haha slam got me good I thought hr wad on game
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 14:29 GMT
#474
Palmar last night you snuck off to the fridge and was gone a long time. I have a suspicion you were visiting Marv without me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 17:05 GMT
#615
Palmar baby you just had to explain to me what was going on and I would of went with you <3.

Anyway i'm not exactly sure what you would want from me in a list post that I intentionally made devoid of any reason besides a list of people. I wanted people Marv especially since he asked me about it to confront me about it and to see the responses that I could get and analyze in thread.

If i'm not mistaken rayn was the first person to hit it up in that regard and eden second and then Marv said I was lackluster. That's interesting to me but will save that for later when I have a bit more information to go with. (Especially with marv seemingly not paying much attention to it after he asked me directly about it Naughty marv).

In that regard Eden you made a post I can't quote now in your early filter that I really liked and made it seem like you were thinking about RS alignment and I could clearly see you paying attention and trying so I thought that you looked pretty towny.

I also have Ritoky as null but my gut is telling me that he should be up into the town section but I just want him to do more things.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 17:10 GMT
#619
On March 11 2015 02:08 marvellosity wrote:
I shouldn't have to squeeze blood out of a stone, Damdred. If you're posting like shit to get a reaction, you're doing it wrong.


Shhh, I town read you baby don't worry.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 17:12 GMT
#622
I'm not exactly sure why you are going so hard against LS here, by recollection with flips and red check narrowing things down LS did go through that progression maybe its not as amazing as he thinks but he did do a good job.
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1008
ggaemo 482
Stork 335
Leta 250
Larva 218
PianO 110
Hyuk 34
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 21
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 470
Reynor98
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King214
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor823
Other Games
summit1g9906
C9.Mang0271
Sick184
PiGStarcraft148
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick549
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream177
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Lourlo1148
• Stunt537
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 20m
Online Event
3h 20m
FEL
8h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.