• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9625 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 04:31 GMT
#2870
I'm leaving now and sleeping there better be tin of votes on Eden when I get back. Lynch liars
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 13:32 GMT
#3074
##Unvote
##Vote Damdred


100% this game has pissed me off to no extent.

Its great isn't it you get read scum because you call out people on stuff for your own benefit, like horns all over again. i'll make some sort of end reads post before I leave because i'm not going to be as big a dick to the game as my friend Marv was to me when I asked him for fucking reads even though he asked me for updated reads on my top scum earlier not like people should ever work together to figure things out. So good job
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 13:51 GMT
#3083
I honestly don't feel like playing right now, this game has me really upset and i'm taking a break until I get home and can focus a bit more in a couple hours I guess.

Or I don't even know if I can play this game, i'll try later. Either way whatever i'll be back later
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 15:56 GMT
#3229
On March 14 2015 00:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I also think that one dude who pushed me to claim is mafia too. Damdred?
There is a reason claiming anything is fucking bullshit unless i am a cop with a red check which i am not.


I didn't push you to claim? I said I thought I knew what happened and then marv said my suspicion I told everyone to stop talking about it until you got here?

@Marv not sure where I defended JAT exactly I said that I think JAT could be scum but its for a different reason that I saw comparing filters meh.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 15:57 GMT
#3233
On March 14 2015 00:56 marvellosity wrote:
Scum does not need to do anything because JAT (townie) is leading the votes.

Stop

being

ridiculous


When JAT said this wasn't he leading the vote like 5-2 or something large at that point and he was trying to rally voters onto someone else?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 16:15 GMT
#3248
Void mafia, JAT busses SL and almost gets him lynched. Day two JAT busses HTS and hts gets lynched.

I think your point 2 is pretty meh, jats stated I think in void post game if he thinks he can get the town cred h will bus with abandon. I think that sorta invalidates the rest of that read
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 16:17 GMT
#3251
On March 14 2015 01:15 marvellosity wrote:
Anyway rayn, while/if you look at what I posted about ritoky. Let me talk to you about Eden, and you can tell me where I am wrong, if you think he is mafia.

1) He is significantly more active than his mafia games
2) he pushed jat early, from fairly near the start, in a mostly natural way, and again at a good time near the end
3) His attention is shifting constantly, seeing mafia in people, accusing them (contrast 1 total vote in his last mafia game day 1)
4) His frustration seems real and genuine - compare to his last mafia game where he folded immediately when under pressure
5) he looked like a headless sheep at the start of d2.

I don't think some slip that doesn't look like a slip makes up for these things. But I am willing for you to tell me differently.


#3 I think is pretty false since hes just kinda tunneled on me since I brought up some things I noticed to you d1.

#2 I think is incorrect since he was pushing Ritoky or me near eod?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 16:19 GMT
#3254
On March 14 2015 01:17 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 01:15 marvellosity wrote:
Anyway rayn, while/if you look at what I posted about ritoky. Let me talk to you about Eden, and you can tell me where I am wrong, if you think he is mafia.

1) He is significantly more active than his mafia games
2) he pushed jat early, from fairly near the start, in a mostly natural way, and again at a good time near the end
3) His attention is shifting constantly, seeing mafia in people, accusing them (contrast 1 total vote in his last mafia game day 1)
4) His frustration seems real and genuine - compare to his last mafia game where he folded immediately when under pressure
5) he looked like a headless sheep at the start of d2.

I don't think some slip that doesn't look like a slip makes up for these things. But I am willing for you to tell me differently.


#3 I think is pretty false since hes just kinda tunneled on me since I brought up some things I noticed to you d1.

#2 I think is incorrect since he was pushing Ritoky or me near eod?


Granted I admit i'm really biased this game
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 16:32 GMT
#3266
You are super town marv and i'm disappointed that you got drawn into this crap tastic semantics debate. I was quite enjoying reading your reads.

Anyway I've realized for a good 36 hours i'm really biased and tunneled on Eden also by my own metrics that I enjoy using I should have Eden in the town category and I know this.

But literally I am having difficulty playing this game with this Eden, I posted concerns that I had about him to a neutral party at that moment in time who was town reading Eden (aka marv). I never directed my suspicions at the person who was saying that Eden didn't look so good, If I was just going along with thread sentiment at that time I would of went with Koshi to rile him up some as mafia instead of asking Marv if he saw what I saw. And instead of looking at it and going ok Damdred has a point even if I disagree makes this large case that really is a lot of non-points that do not go along with my scum game and tunnel on me for a cycle and a half basically and it is quite disconcerting especially when people say that what he is pointing out is not alignment indicative for the most part. But Eden does have glaring flaws in his play this game that I pointed out earlier and I don't feel like listing again at this point because I know i'm biased from anger and can't be objective at this point about him. However by the way I play the game I should have him as town meh.

I'll probably do another POE in a bit and put all of my reads into it and go from there more than likely.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 16:38 GMT
#3276
On March 14 2015 01:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 01:32 Damdred wrote:
You are super town marv and i'm disappointed that you got drawn into this crap tastic semantics debate. I was quite enjoying reading your reads.

Anyway I've realized for a good 36 hours i'm really biased and tunneled on Eden also by my own metrics that I enjoy using I should have Eden in the town category and I know this.

But literally I am having difficulty playing this game with this Eden, I posted concerns that I had about him to a neutral party at that moment in time who was town reading Eden (aka marv). I never directed my suspicions at the person who was saying that Eden didn't look so good, If I was just going along with thread sentiment at that time I would of went with Koshi to rile him up some as mafia instead of asking Marv if he saw what I saw. And instead of looking at it and going ok Damdred has a point even if I disagree makes this large case that really is a lot of non-points that do not go along with my scum game and tunnel on me for a cycle and a half basically and it is quite disconcerting especially when people say that what he is pointing out is not alignment indicative for the most part. But Eden does have glaring flaws in his play this game that I pointed out earlier and I don't feel like listing again at this point because I know i'm biased from anger and can't be objective at this point about him. However by the way I play the game I should have him as town meh.

I'll probably do another POE in a bit and put all of my reads into it and go from there more than likely.

Before you do that how can you go against Koshi in this game if you are mafia?


I never said anything about going against Koshi?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 16:58 GMT
#3299
On March 14 2015 01:41 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 01:32 Damdred wrote:
You are super town marv and i'm disappointed that you got drawn into this crap tastic semantics debate. I was quite enjoying reading your reads.

Anyway I've realized for a good 36 hours i'm really biased and tunneled on Eden also by my own metrics that I enjoy using I should have Eden in the town category and I know this.

But literally I am having difficulty playing this game with this Eden, I posted concerns that I had about him to a neutral party at that moment in time who was town reading Eden (aka marv). I never directed my suspicions at the person who was saying that Eden didn't look so good, If I was just going along with thread sentiment at that time I would of went with Koshi to rile him up some as mafia instead of asking Marv if he saw what I saw. And instead of looking at it and going ok Damdred has a point even if I disagree makes this large case that really is a lot of non-points that do not go along with my scum game and tunnel on me for a cycle and a half basically and it is quite disconcerting especially when people say that what he is pointing out is not alignment indicative for the most part. But Eden does have glaring flaws in his play this game that I pointed out earlier and I don't feel like listing again at this point because I know i'm biased from anger and can't be objective at this point about him. However by the way I play the game I should have him as town meh.

I'll probably do another POE in a bit and put all of my reads into it and go from there more than likely.

Look you keep saying stuff like this to other people but you STILL have yet to ask me about it directly. And you keep dismissing my case as non-points but you won't show me why. Like if it's that obvious then why is it that hard to show me? I get being annoyed at being accused, trust me, but I don't get how you at once say "it's a bunch of non-points" and then don't show how. Put yourself in my shoes, can you honestly say you would be ok with this response?


Because everything you describe and claim I do as mafia I literally do as town. Fast town reads with little paranoia? Did that in slythern and in student games, so what I didn't do it to you in x game I did it in Y game it happens both ways. Sometimes I fast read marv and hf as town sometimes I don't.

I can't remember the rest, I've never made vca as scum which you claimed.

I go from town to scum on people pretty quickly like I did on artanis or prob in the last student game.

Seriously though everything you list for me beign scum I've done as town
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 17:05 GMT
#3303
Sure Rayn

Marv makes good points
Check Rayns filter
Agree with points
Think Rayn isn't his normal self,
Votes Rayn
LS argument
Good vote still up till claim
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 17:06 GMT
#3305
On March 14 2015 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also are you standing besides the point you did not want me to claim?


I know that I said we needed to wait on you before we made any more setup spec. I don't remember saying that rayn has to hard claim or anything
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 17:32 GMT
#3324
Well we had a claimed vig at one point and we were waiting around on someone else to claim vig etc., so at that time before we had the information it was important the information you had if you had any.

Tahts why I said stop talking about it and don't give rayn any ideas if hes mafia.

Obviously if you were vig and shot rs or if you were vet and we had a vig hit rs it was important or if we had a vig and you were medic. Those are instances that are important.

Now its just kind of unimportant to me not even sure what you are doing.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 17:33 GMT
#3326
...

This can't be real life can it?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 17:34 GMT
#3329
I gave you a list of things where hard claiming who you save dwould be benficial?

Are you daft rayn
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 17:35 GMT
#3330
On March 14 2015 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
but is it reality?


I hope to wake up in a few minutes honestly because this conversation makes me question everything I know
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 17:37 GMT
#3336
This is like the game where Rayn went totally stupid and I can't understand a thing he is doing. Quite literally
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 17:40 GMT
#3342
If you can't actually read i'm not going to help you do it rayn.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 13 2015 17:41 GMT
#3345
Then vote me rayn lynch me theres already 2 votes on me do it, lynch a towny do it do it do it do it
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 625
Larva 80
NaDa 56
Leta 51
TT1 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Other Games
summit1g10174
WinterStarcraft424
Mew2King110
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1360
BasetradeTV243
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1099
• Lourlo797
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 3m
INu's Battles
8h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
Replay Cast
19h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.