• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9574 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 22:38 GMT
#3919
On March 14 2015 19:24 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 18:56 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2015 18:19 Palmar wrote:
Marv and I could both shoot rsoultin for different reasons


point being? Are you scum reading marv?

No I'm just pointing it out.



What changed between this post and now, it's not like your small things come up after this, they are all before you posted this
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 22:41 GMT
#3921
On March 16 2015 07:39 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##vote: raynpelikoneet


fine, i'm out.

the game is a wash. the only way it's of any use to me is if i was right all along.

all those points are stupid. Like you literally explained how you are non-committal as town. I am the fucking same! Am I supposed to cry over ritoky's death? You know I always use metrics and heuristics to read people. Why is this new? And using my non-death on N1 is just disgusting.

And yet this still all ignores all my massive towntells. My enormous filter which is so much bigger than Imperial it's not even on the same scale. The obvious investment. The fact I called Koshi a cunt (I talk in many games how i would not let myself be so rude as mafia, and it's always true). Actively trying to work shit out yesterday, like I never sit there trying to actively solve the game as mafia, and if you say that isn't what I was doing I do not know what to say.

whatever, really.



???

So like are you not scum reading Palmar anymore?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 23:12 GMT
#3936
Rayn other than me who are your scum reads?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 23:17 GMT
#3939
Marv has a 38 page filter that is why he is town
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 23:20 GMT
#3940
Also fuck Dark Templars. Fantasy is the fucking man and should have won that fucking game, fuck DT's! Any of you have DT avatar so glad mine is HT now. If you have a DT I'm going to policy lynch you!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2015 00:07 GMT
#3958
Sigh, can you guys go look and realize I am never NEVER NEVER wrong on Rayn. Go find me a normal mini where Rayn fakeclaim as Scum. You can't.

Also something keeps giving me odd vibes from Eden. Like his reactions to things just don't seem natural to me, and like trying to pin NK motive on someone when it was OBV the RB was going to get NK...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2015 00:20 GMT
#3961
Then what about the N1 kill implicates Rayn?

Plus I already put the reasons I didn't like Eden when I voted him day 2. But I'm not interested in lynching him today anyway would lynch prplhz and palmar over him atm.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2015 00:27 GMT
#3965
PoE

And I can never read you so if we get to Lylo would rather I didn't have to figure you out then
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2015 00:32 GMT
#3966
I have the blue claims as town

Rayn and Marv as town

Leaves

Eden
Palmar
Prplhz

Prplhz is my biggest scum read. Eden looks townie but something is just off to me. And palmar I can never read.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2015 01:30 GMT
#3969
On March 16 2015 10:26 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 09:20 Onegu wrote:
Then what about the N1 kill implicates Rayn?

Plus I already put the reasons I didn't like Eden when I voted him day 2. But I'm not interested in lynching him today anyway would lynch prplhz and palmar over him atm.

Are you kidding? Un-cc'd doc isn't shot. We find out that mafia pushed an outlier wagon over aforesaid doc claim's much larger wagon. If you can't see why that's suspicious you are probably mafia tbh



Don't get it? Walk me through it. Isn't most of this wifom?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2015 01:32 GMT
#3970
Also who is replacing out?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2015 02:14 GMT
#3974
FF claim now
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2015 02:17 GMT
#3976
On March 16 2015 10:42 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 10:30 Onegu wrote:
On March 16 2015 10:26 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 16 2015 09:20 Onegu wrote:
Then what about the N1 kill implicates Rayn?

Plus I already put the reasons I didn't like Eden when I voted him day 2. But I'm not interested in lynching him today anyway would lynch prplhz and palmar over him atm.

Are you kidding? Un-cc'd doc isn't shot. We find out that mafia pushed an outlier wagon over aforesaid doc claim's much larger wagon. If you can't see why that's suspicious you are probably mafia tbh



Don't get it? Walk me through it. Isn't most of this wifom?

Some wine is sweeter than others. Yeah it's "WIFOM" but I feel the chance of mafia looking at a doc claim and going "Yeah, let's NOT kill him" is pretty low. Then you look at how JAT pushed hard on ritoky and didn't want to lynch ray, and how ritoky is town, and it's really hard to reconcile this picture. Like they barely miss a chance to ML a doc claim and they just decide not to shoot? C'mon



Ill think about it. Just so many tells say that Rayn is town to me.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2015 02:20 GMT
#3977
On March 16 2015 11:17 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh I need reads already? I haven't been following very closely as of yet. I'm off work in 45 mins.

I am a vt



Really?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2015 04:36 GMT
#3992
People you should read first as they are today's wagons:

Palmar
Prplhz
Rayn (I am the Rayn wisperer and he's town)

Then:

Eden
Myself
Marv

Koshi is basicly confirmed town atm.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2015 04:46 GMT
#3995
Today's wagons read first:

Palmar
Rayn ( I am the Rayn wisperer and he is town)
Prplhz


People who are town read by most

Eden
Myself
Marv

Basicly confirmedrtown:

Koshi
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2015 04:48 GMT
#3996
On March 16 2015 13:46 Onegu wrote:
Today's wagons read first:

Palmar
Rayn ( I am the Rayn wisperer and he is town)
Prplhz


People who are town read by most

Eden
Myself
Marv

Basicly confirmedrtown:

Koshi



Lol thought the first one didn't post
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2015 04:54 GMT
#3999
On March 16 2015 13:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
##vote eden1892

Next I will read onegu since he told me to read like 4 other people before I read him



Sweet <3
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2015 05:01 GMT
#4002
On March 16 2015 13:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2015 13:34 Onegu wrote:
Ok I have skimmed everything. The way Eden reacted to Palmars claim was really weird. Then the way he reacted to LS making his blue claim was really weird. I also don't really see Damdred as scum here. His case on Damdred isn't very strong its basicly Damdred isnt solving the game.

Eden is shoveling shit on everyone. He has in just day two gone with as mafia:

Palmar
Rayn
Me
Ritoky
Damdred
LS

That's over half the player list. He isn't trying to figure the game out just yelling whenever something comes up. I know he changes his reads often, but this game he doesn't change his reads he just drops them to pick them up later, there is a big difference.

##Vote: Eden1892

i agree with this early post from you can you tell me why you no longer think this?



I don't disagree with it my lynch list is prplhz, palmar, and eden
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2015 07:55 GMT
#4014
On March 16 2015 16:29 prplhz wrote:
i'm here but like koshi said that night kill didn't tell us anything except mafia isn't exactly feeling up against the wall right now


And how does it tell us that? prey tell
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 625
Larva 80
NaDa 56
Leta 51
TT1 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Other Games
summit1g10174
WinterStarcraft424
Mew2King110
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1360
BasetradeTV243
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1099
• Lourlo797
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 3m
INu's Battles
8h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
Replay Cast
19h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.