• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:23
CEST 00:23
KST 07:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8239 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+)

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 06 2015 10:18 GMT
#11
/in
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 09 2015 22:48 GMT
#194
I'm so tired of rolling town this is like 5 games in a row. I'm VT, I'm now confirmed town.

Koshi hasn't posted = confirmed scum

##Vote: Koshi
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 09 2015 22:50 GMT
#196
On March 10 2015 07:44 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 07:39 Palmar wrote:
On March 09 2015 16:34 rsoultin wrote:
lolol ><

apparently i'm scary ;o;


On March 09 2015 15:10 rsoultin wrote:
Rofl, sweetie you come to my place trying to fuck me up, you're the one who will end up in the ER I've put men there before. Goooood niiiiiiight.


/shrug


-snerks-

does it help if I say I've never injured anyone who wasn't trying to kill me? lol >< other than the girl whose foot I broke in soccer...yeah nevermind i'm just dangerous; stay away xP



Rsoultin claiming dominatrix?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 09 2015 22:54 GMT
#202
On March 10 2015 07:51 marvellosity wrote:
hello all. I am in a fabulous mood.

I'm not just spent $30 on the lottery because i was feeling lucky and lost...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 09 2015 22:56 GMT
#205
On March 10 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
well the lottery is a tax on the stupid after all.

not that i'm calling you stupid

well i sort of am, but we can ignore that.



The closest casino is like a hour away and I don't feel like driving that far to get my gambling fix for today...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 09 2015 23:01 GMT
#208
On March 10 2015 07:57 rsoultin wrote:
you have a daily gambling fix to scratch o.0 rough



More like weekly but yeah
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2015 00:51 GMT
#267
On March 10 2015 08:50 ritoky wrote:
I would also like everyone's input on the pickle situation. Do people find pickles attractive? Or people eating pickles?

If someone ate a pickle and then tried to kiss you, would you recoil?



Pickles are.disgusting, if my wife was a pickle eater I'd file for divorce. If I taste a pickle I gag reflex. No idea how people can eat them.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2015 01:30 GMT
#286
On March 10 2015 10:19 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm back and people are giving a hard time on rsoultin's townread on me because she can soul read me really good as both alignments. She seems happy so she can't be scum because she had rolled Mafia 2 times in a row with me. True Story yo. Also just because Koshi haven't posted doesn't mean he's Mafia. I think he said he was doing something tonight.



No.excuses MAFIA!!!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2015 01:45 GMT
#291
On March 10 2015 10:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 10:30 Onegu wrote:
On March 10 2015 10:19 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm back and people are giving a hard time on rsoultin's townread on me because she can soul read me really good as both alignments. She seems happy so she can't be scum because she had rolled Mafia 2 times in a row with me. True Story yo. Also just because Koshi haven't posted doesn't mean he's Mafia. I think he said he was doing something tonight.



No.excuses MAFIA!!!

You really want to mess with me because I'm in a extremely good mood because I'm not Mafia but I'm Town this game.



Talking about Koshi, but sure let's go! I'm VT you just said you are town I win as VT > just town
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2015 01:51 GMT
#296
@ Rayn. Who is scum so I can sheep you?

@ Marv you don't get sheeped because you called me stupid

@ Koshi you don't get sheeped because you are scum

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2015 02:06 GMT
#301
On March 10 2015 10:56 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 10:51 Onegu wrote:
@ Rayn. Who is scum so I can sheep you?

@ Marv you don't get sheeped because you called me stupid

@ Koshi you don't get sheeped because you are scum


Why not RNG your sheep?



I don't know how to do BH's method and I want BH to accuse me of not using real RNG. Plus I have the soul read ability on Rayn after 24 hours day one I will have Rayn's alignment 100% and can sheep him if town. Will RNG sheep after Rayn dies and I PM BH how to actually do his RNG. Then will be IMPOSSIBLE to think I cheated!!!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2015 02:07 GMT
#304
On March 10 2015 11:02 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 10:56 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 10 2015 10:51 Onegu wrote:
@ Rayn. Who is scum so I can sheep you?

@ Marv you don't get sheeped because you called me stupid

@ Koshi you don't get sheeped because you are scum


Why not RNG your sheep?

he doesn't know who to lynch so he doesn't want to rng himself



Can't you see I am voting Koshi! I'd sheep my vote on Koshi duh
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2015 02:11 GMT
#308
On March 10 2015 11:09 ritoky wrote:
i would lynch eden cuz he likes pickles.

clearly the town is an anti-pickle zone.



I.could sheep this
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2015 02:12 GMT
#309
On March 10 2015 11:10 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 11:09 ritoky wrote:
i would lynch eden cuz he likes pickles.

clearly the town is an anti-pickle zone.

I don't like pickles but I don't hate people that do. #Hatersgonnahate



Are you claiming Miller?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2015 02:34 GMT
#313
On March 10 2015 11:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 11:24 Damdred wrote:
Ls is my town puppy this game. Nobody be mean to him while he does my leg work when I'm lazy

Well since I'm now the offical Town Puppy let me post my offical Photo of me being a Town Puppy:
[image loading]



Idk. A puppy in a sex game is kinda just wrong. Eww.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2015 02:35 GMT
#314
Damdred didn't know you were into that sort of thing...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2015 02:36 GMT
#315
Ewww
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2015 03:53 GMT
#319
On March 10 2015 12:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 11:59 ritoky wrote:
just in case any1 was wondering:

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

##vote: eden

pickle lover!

#sickstrats

Really dude you going to Vote Eden just because he loves Pickles? If I like Pickles am I Mafia?



Yes, yes it does
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2015 05:36 GMT
#322
On March 10 2015 13:19 ritoky wrote:
Yes, yes it does



Lol
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2015 05:46 GMT
#323
Kochi posting in the other thread but lurking here.

For real scum read.
Try TL Mafia!!!
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft211
Nina 96
ViBE71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14189
ZZZero.O 182
Dewaltoss 139
firebathero 98
Hyuk 74
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm109
febbydoto56
League of Legends
Doublelift3782
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5638
Other Games
summit1g6928
FrodaN2777
mouzStarbuck395
JimRising 294
KnowMe245
ToD188
ArmadaUGS144
Mew2King41
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 66
• musti20045 35
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 38m
INu's Battles
13h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 38m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.