• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:20
CEST 12:20
KST 19:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11914 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 22:18 GMT
#1868
I liked his activity when he was here, i'm not sure if that's enough now obvioiusly and ill have to reread his filter he was the only voter really off the wagon though.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 22:19 GMT
#1869
On March 12 2015 07:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 07:14 Damdred wrote:
@Rayn, i'm not sure honestly we both got off on something that didn't matter to the game. I think I got an interesting few reads right after you left and because of it though so our fight had a bit of meaning to it.

well i was talking about what happened BEFORE the LS thing.
I even pointed it out clearly. Why are you answering me with "AFTER thoughts"?


Oh I had some reads before it mostly weak town reads for that early in the game.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 22:24 GMT
#1880
On March 12 2015 07:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 07:07 Damdred wrote:
Honestly Rayn, I know that we don't want to retread the same ground but we had a disagreement about the LS post which fueled it a bit so I was ignoring you till I cooled down. But before that you were kind of unremarkable in the thread to me and it wasn't activity just that you were barely doing anything till the LS thing and me thing and I was to stubborn to see it another way meh.

What was i supposed to do at that time then?
Did you gather great reads at that point in the game (when i was around)?


I'll try to answer this again.

Before the LS thing the thread was extremely jokey and lax and you were in my estimation the first serious contender. So in retrospect you did the right thing in trying to push someone I still disagree with how you pushed LS at that juncture and with what you did however.

At that point in the game I had several reads in the game but no none of them were great reads at the game besides that I was decently solid that marv was town and I had other people I the town pile.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 22:26 GMT
#1884
On March 12 2015 07:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like you had "mostly weak town reads" but you were confident calling me scum so much you voted for me.
Why? Damdred why?


Because it was like 15 hours into the vote, Palmar has yelled at me/told me multiple times one of the weakest points in my game play is that I do not use my voting power enough to really figure out peoples alignments.

You weren't playing your normal game marv made good points, I sheeped you came in with the LS stuff and I disagreed very heavily and went from there.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 22:26 GMT
#1888
On March 12 2015 07:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 07:22 marvellosity wrote:
jat treats Damdred kinda interestingly.

passively calls him mafia for a long time

but never pushes him

like open jat's filter, and view all, and just ctrl-f Damd

ignore the quotes and just look at what jat says about him


This is very true and a good point I even mentioned it near eod, JAT keeps calling me scum but will never vote for me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 22:28 GMT
#1890
On March 12 2015 07:26 rsoultin wrote:
...if you thought rayn was scum, damdred

why were you scumeading me for being one of the two people really actually pushing that wagon?

garbage filter aside, I wasn't exactly passive about it


Your filter was garbage.

One of the main interactions in the thread you decided wasn't worthwhile to mention so to throw it out, you were the middle man trying to broker peace.

And every time LS asked you for a hard read you gave this luke warm answer that had no hard conclussions even though you said you scum read him earlier. Which made little sense.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 22:29 GMT
#1896
Also I ninja'd you and answered your post above Rayn.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 22:30 GMT
#1899
On March 12 2015 07:29 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 07:28 Damdred wrote:
On March 12 2015 07:26 rsoultin wrote:
...if you thought rayn was scum, damdred

why were you scumeading me for being one of the two people really actually pushing that wagon?

garbage filter aside, I wasn't exactly passive about it


Your filter was garbage.

One of the main interactions in the thread you decided wasn't worthwhile to mention so to throw it out, you were the middle man trying to broker peace.

And every time LS asked you for a hard read you gave this luke warm answer that had no hard conclussions even though you said you scum read him earlier. Which made little sense.


I hate shitfights. Clearly that's a scumtell xP

Every time, damdy?


Its probably less the middle one and more the weak filter and the weird wishy washness that made me question you. Especially when compared to your other adventures in mafia.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 22:32 GMT
#1905
I like to pressure you, especially when thing slook weird and you are flying under the radar not doing anything.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 22:36 GMT
#1910
You were active d1 in doing nothing Rsoultin, even you admit that your filter looked really bad when you gazed over it. Well I say you did nothing, you did do some things just the majority of your early filter I called in question to you was doin gnothing your later half looks better.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 23:00 GMT
#1964
justanothertownie (10): raynpelikoneet, Lightningstrike, onegu, palmar, marvellosity, rsoul, damdred, koshi, ritoky, eden1892
raynpelikoneet (2): prplhz, justanothertownie


justanothertownie the mafia goon has been lynched!

i'm going to colored in the confirmed to me and some thoughts.

Here is my initial list of people I think are pretty confirmed at this point. Rayn, Koshi, LS are the initial pushers of JAT I feel just going from memory. LS went out of his way to dig up a meta read and really push that JAT was scum, Rayn is obvious blue and Koshi was one of the main pushers.

Prph is interesting because he was (as eden pointed out) the first person to ping jat out when multiple people were starting to town read him. I think that this is really good and it doesn't confirm him like it does the top three but it makes him highly town to go along with his early activity.

justanothertownie (10): raynpelikoneet, Lightningstrike, onegu, palmar, marvellosity,rsoul, damdred, koshi, ritoky, eden1892
raynpelikoneet (2): prplhz, justanothertownie

So we then come to the post that Prph points out where JAT gave out three very early town reads on RS, Eden and Palmar.

Rs I think is probable town for the post that Rayn quoted here especially. Looks really good and the second half of Rsoultins filter looks really good in my eyes. (not your first you dirty girl you)

I also think Palmar is probably town in this case, and hes my lover so yes I believe JAT he is town here

Eden is a bit harder but just going along that JAT let it slip out that these three are town it would look like this. I am the most suspicious of Eden because of previous things I've said though but i'm leaving that out for now

justanothertownie (10): raynpelikoneet, Lightningstrike, onegu, palmar, marvellosity,rsoul, damdred, koshi, ritoky, eden1892
raynpelikoneet (2): prplhz, justanothertownie

This leaves me in a world where the final two mafia are between Onegu, Ritoky and Marvellosity. (If I believe JAT calling them town).

This leaves me in a difficult situation as I had a townread on Ritoky and on Marvellosity. I haven't known what to do with Onegu though so its possible hes the next mafia. and JAT was trying to push Ritoky into scum I think without voting him as well which is kind of weird.

I would love to take eden out and say JAT lied about one person but I think scum Eden probably would of bus'd the fuck out of JAT in this situation to when there was little hope to get him off the hook.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 23:02 GMT
#1968
bah hit post to soon, I still think Ritoky is town though. I like some of his posts.

And Eden pushing off JAT trying to get them on me/Ritoky was weird giving the flip especially with how Eden scummed him earlier in the day cycle.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 23:04 GMT
#1975
On March 12 2015 08:03 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 08:00 Damdred wrote:
and JAT was trying to push Ritoky into scum I think without voting him as well which is kind of weird.


JAT and eden teamed up to try to wagon and vote me, they aborted when it failed cuz i am confirmed town


Yu missed my follow up post though I still think you are town my friend
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 23:06 GMT
#1982
On March 12 2015 08:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
Rs I think is probable town for the post that Rayn quoted here especially. Looks really good and the second half of Rsoultins filter looks really good in my eyes. (not your first you dirty girl you)

Why does that post look good?


I like the flow and the thought process behind it showed a clear thought progression and intent.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 23:09 GMT
#1993
On March 12 2015 08:06 rsoultin wrote:
it kinda felt like damdy poe'd himself a little there lol


I am one of the last question marks in the game honestly, if a vig shot me I wouldn't really fault them. I am one of the mislynches mafia can realistically get after that lynch its sad but true bad d1 play from damdred.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 23:12 GMT
#2001
Good god rayn what do you want me to say exactly?

ITS CLEAR HIS THOUGHT PROGRESS AND THAT HE IS CLEARELY THINKING ABOUT THE GAME AND IMPLICATIONS THAT IT BRINGS TO THE THREAD.

i'm not yelling just caps so that my answer is seen.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 23:28 GMT
#2026
Actually I think I've been decently towny. Besides what Rayn thinks and what Eden thinks. Not my best game and I wasn't on mafia early which is my biggest downfall at this stage, other than that I've shown decent pressure on people and have shared my thoughts and not taken a back seat to a lot of stuff meh.

The only reason people think i'm poe myself is because the people who are left I had a town read on d1, or other people have a light or hard townread on in some cases.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 23:41 GMT
#2034
JAT said he was town and he said smart things at points Prplhz
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 23:47 GMT
#2037
Rsoultin will kill me when she reads that post haha.

No its not confirmed like Rayn is for instance
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 23:54 GMT
#2044
Marv, who is scum right now?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech82
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1138
Bisu 916
Hyuk 841
Larva 628
Leta 168
Sexy 135
Zeus 117
EffOrt 112
PianO 94
Soma 94
[ Show more ]
Mini 93
Pusan 65
ZerO 43
Killer 41
Last 38
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 32
Bale 26
Hm[arnc] 23
Trap 20
yabsab 18
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe443
XaKoH 351
League of Legends
JimRising 320
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
Other Games
gofns31922
singsing1660
crisheroes214
OGKoka 197
Mew2King112
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7150
League of Legends
• Jankos1333
• Stunt1012
Upcoming Events
Online Event
40m
FEL
5h 40m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 40m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.