• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9574 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 Next All
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:02 GMT
#6553
lmfao
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:05 GMT
#6558


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RVa0Q_t0bI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RVa0Q_t0bI
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:05 GMT
#6560
On March 20 2015 04:33 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 04:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 20 2015 04:24 Eden1892 wrote:
Why did you sheep marv onto someone you had made a strong town case for???

because i can be wrong and he can be right.

This is a really bad reason and I don't think I believe it. This is worse than my reason and my reason was pretty bad. I can at least excuse my reason with a bout of irrational frustration. You're treating it like a calculated decision, which makes no sense for someone with a strong townread to do without any engagement with marv about the issue.

I want everyone to go through ray's filter and ctrl-f "onegu" for me. This is roughly what you'll find:

- A lot of unexplained flip-flops early on Onegu. ray starts off townreading Onegu early, then completely retracts his townread, claiming that if Onegu were mafia, Onegu would want to avoid townreading ray but also avoid scumreading him either. Onegu responds by claiming ray is 100% town, which apparently does not affect ray's read on Onegu.
- ray briefly acknowledges that Onegu's vote "looks good" for him, but then throughout d2 is talking about Onegu being a good lynch and ritoky being town.
- Despite the above, ray sheeps marv onto the guy he had a strong townread on without debating the issue with marv first. He also never votes for Onegu, despite now trying to claim credit for pushing Onegu. Additionally, he never makes a concerted push on Onegu d2.
- He comes out voting for Onegu immediately on d3. Given the above, this looks like a bus he planned in the night. He ends up flipping onto me when he thinks he can get me lynched, but then moves back as soon as the tide shifts toward Onegu at the end.

This to me looks like someone who didn't know what to do with his partner early, then looked for an out to not lynch his partner, then decided to commit to the bus on his partner. The evolution of this read is more than a little sketchy.

ray, you're going to need to explain how your read evolved on Onegu like Palmar explained how his d1 reads evolved.

“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:05 GMT
#6563
literally i just posted how koshi

r o f l m a o we did it boys!!!!
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:07 GMT
#6571
On March 24 2015 07:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:05 Koshi wrote:
K. I don't even know how rayn was mafia.

And not does anyone else in this game either.

SON PLEASE I LITERALLY POSTED HOW IN THE THREAD MULTIPLE TIMES
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:08 GMT
#6574
On March 24 2015 07:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:05 Eden1892 wrote:
literally i just posted how koshi

r o f l m a o we did it boys!!!!

You were literally the worst player in this game.

so bad i caught you when everyone else in the thread wanted me or palmar
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:09 GMT
#6580
ahhhhh god this game was great. gg's to pretty much everyone. esp ray who played a HELL of a game

im so stoked for mafia now, i feel like i turned a corner here at some point
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:09 GMT
#6581
On March 24 2015 07:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:08 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:05 Eden1892 wrote:
literally i just posted how koshi

r o f l m a o we did it boys!!!!

You were literally the worst player in this game.

so bad i caught you when everyone else in the thread wanted me or palmar

Good thing your last words were "kill rayn" *cough*

lol yeah i choked one last time voting prplhz at the end :/

never again tho. i mean it, never again
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:11 GMT
#6590
On March 24 2015 07:10 Palmar wrote:
I guess part 4 will be called redemption after all

palmar [image loading] [image loading] [image loading]

that town case was way too real
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:11 GMT
#6591
On March 24 2015 07:10 Damdred wrote:
Honestly for me, it was the reads over time that fell through which a lot of people didn't pay attention to. The Damdred is scum, damdred is town, damdred scum wait why is everyone reading damdred scum hes town. Oh wait I forgot ijust woke up hes scum.

Besides you being right it just didn't add up as town rayn. Marv had some good points d1 to.

Eden played decently though, even if he got lynched

oh i know

my play all the way through d4 was dogshit
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:12 GMT
#6594
except for early in d1 when i had like 9 of 12 players in the game correctly read iirc
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:14 GMT
#6597
basically it went like this

good early d1 play -> got suspected anyway -> went on MASSIVE and STUPID tilt that i'm still embarrassed over -> played like dogshit -> went on a pair of walks at a forest park on my day off -> got my mind right -> pretty good d4 play except for getting lynched
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:19 GMT
#6608
On March 24 2015 07:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:13 Damdred wrote:
You can play well, you can have the game solved and you can get lynched. Its part of the game, some things just dont' work out for you. I didn't want to leave game but I had to it didn't work out for me. You thought you could bus all your team mates and that didn't work for you *shrug* its sad but its the mafia cards someitmes

Regardless of why you subbed out thanks for making mafia's #1 mislynch unavailable for subbing out, then playing another game the next day or so and also basically confirming yourself as town to marv.

Dude, he had a really good reason. Trust me. I know what you are talking about though, I complained about it plenty in the obs qt.

I know why he replaced. I don't appreciate the fact he trolled the fuck out of the game before that.
I also don't appreciate the fact he goes to PM living people in the game after replacing out.

take a break
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:26 GMT
#6618
On March 24 2015 07:21 justanothertownie wrote:
In my opinion this game showed a general problem with the way games are going recently:

People just put in way more effort when they are town and make themselves innocent childs this way. Examples are Marv/Eden/Palmar/etc. Where is this effort when you roll scum? It is fucking annoying to be one of 2-3 players on this site who really bother to play as scum. I certainly don't do it because I am enjoying it. Yet all I get for this is that I will be accused every fucking game for the stupidest shit while other people are able to just switch into townmode if they really get into trouble because they just don't bother to put in the same effort as scum.

/rant

not intentional, i agree it's a problem but i'm not actively nerfing my scum game to help my town game so i'm not really sure what to do about it :/

i would much rather have a strong scum game and not have a townie panic button, and i intend to make it happen
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:32 GMT
#6632
aight that's enough celebrating for me

we ain't there yet

“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:33 GMT
#6634
On March 24 2015 07:31 Damdred wrote:
If I had to apologize to anyone this game it would be probably Eden and Palmar besides what I talked with marv about. I was really hard on Eden and said some mean things to him during the course of the game, and I did bitch out on palmar at parts when I just didn't feel like dealing with the game.

That's probably the part of my game i'm trying to work on the most but yea

you good bro let's work on it together
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:41 GMT
#6652
On March 24 2015 07:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:34 rsoultin wrote:
lol koshi >>

i <3 you koshi but you make me see red ><

I can't control my powers. Soz.

Get that spark back homie. I wanna see the Koshi I used to look up to back in action
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:42 GMT
#6654
On March 24 2015 07:40 Palmar wrote:
But yeah, I'm seriously never doing this again.

i say i'm not, but who knows. i'm giving up on checking my filter length

sorry to the crusty old folks () who have told me it's a good idea, i tend to agree it is but i'm doing a poor job of it. next self-improvement project after i find out where this new peak ends
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:43 GMT
#6655
On March 24 2015 07:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:40 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.

No shit it looks different than Imperial. If this game was an anomaly for Palmar then Imperial was an anomaly for me. It is absolutely NOT the towngame to look at if you want to check my meta. Who knows what you are talking about - maybe it is even legit - but don't ever call me scum because I don't play like I did in that abomination of a game.


OH no i'm not calling you scum because of that, imperial is the worst game in the world to compare anything to.

Then why does everyone always compare my play to this game?
.
.
.

i am probably forgetting games, but when was the last time you were town?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:45 GMT
#6661
On March 24 2015 07:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:43 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:40 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.

No shit it looks different than Imperial. If this game was an anomaly for Palmar then Imperial was an anomaly for me. It is absolutely NOT the towngame to look at if you want to check my meta. Who knows what you are talking about - maybe it is even legit - but don't ever call me scum because I don't play like I did in that abomination of a game.


OH no i'm not calling you scum because of that, imperial is the worst game in the world to compare anything to.

Then why does everyone always compare my play to this game?
.
.
.

i am probably forgetting games, but when was the last time you were town?

I don't even remember. Could actually be Imperial.

and before that... lol

i have a feeling people (unfairly) use imperial because it's the only one they can remember rofl
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 625
Larva 80
NaDa 56
Leta 51
TT1 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Other Games
summit1g10174
WinterStarcraft424
Mew2King110
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1360
BasetradeTV243
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1099
• Lourlo797
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 3m
INu's Battles
8h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
Replay Cast
19h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.