• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:20
CEST 12:20
KST 19:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11914 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 13:45 GMT
#1196
Honestly the more I think about it the more it just doesn't seem town Eden at this point
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 13:52 GMT
#1205
Palmar what do you think about what I said about Eden?

@Marv I don't mind doing the leg work but I won't be on a comp for a couple hours meh but I think I found something
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 15:04 GMT
#1254
I'm a bit annoyed ls beat me to it.

Anyway I'm pretty sure Eden is scum here. Just is a weird game.

Also lol RS it does look like you claimed mafia I think that was about Eden though?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 15:10 GMT
#1256
Koshi you ruined the fun. But yea Eden is probably scum I think.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 19:01 GMT
#1382
I've literally 100% said what I found bad about your filter Eden, reading thread and going that post looks good is one thing but your filter is bad.

You lack conviction, you drop things fast. You are 100% sure on JAT being mafia at points but drop it to now go after me who nobody is pushing.

Either way you are ignoring the thread to try to make other people look bad

On March 11 2015 22:40 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 22:31 marvellosity wrote:
I'm not entirely sure whether eden is capable of that long post he made as mafia

i mean it wasn't the most impressive piece of work ever, but it wasn't bad either


Heres the problem I have with that post Marv. He spends most of the post only talking about town reads, their is a ritoky scum read in which he goes back on to maybe ritoky is town for another one of his pickle posts?

And he says hes voting for JAT earlier he says its pressure but gives no further explanation in the big post why JAT is scum to him, but gives all these reasons why x is town. Its just weird to me his filter is kind of devoid of scum hunting while at the same time gives 100% town reads .

Drops the vote on me effortlessly because of one question I asked and still avoided the question I asked him.

Like hes just to sure about Rsoultin, for example when I asked him if I was right or wrong about Rsoultin being super wishy washy etc., and he says i'm not wrong but hes still 100% town. Rsoultin is a good mafia I think, and I don't think I could give rsoultin a 100% town read at that point.

And his weird Rayn is town thing when there was no real reason to think rayn had been thinking about the thread?

it all is just really weird

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 19:12 GMT
#1392
Ummm you did ignore my question which has nothing to do with the question about rsoultin...

Anyway I've never said I scum read you for not jumping around like a crazy rabbit or something, that's untrue and I wasn't even in thread when that was being discussed.

A post can look towny and look scummy in a different light, just like it looks good having good town reads but when you don't scum hunt? And your only scum reads fall away so fast? Yeaaa not really a towny mindset to me.

Honestly I can decide if someone is scum or not by reading filter after 48 hours if things don't add up I say its weird and it is.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 19:18 GMT
#1404
Eden, you gave a list of nothing but town one I vote this guy and one this guy is scum. Looks good, long post. You then back track on rit almost immediately and the list explains why people are town rather than why anyone is scum. I've said that multiple times im pretty sure
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 21:39 GMT
#1705
4 pages used to be my minimual per day, I think my average is roughly 5 pages since carol maybe 7.

Had an emergency at work just got home on page 77
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 21:41 GMT
#1714
no clue whats going on honestly i'm trying to catch up fast as I can. If i'm being lynched I can give final reads in the last 10 minutes
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 21:49 GMT
#1738
If you think i'm scum JAT why aren't you voting me who at least eden thinks is scum and trying to get people onto me? Give last second reads if you are town I suppose
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 21:49 GMT
#1741
##Unvote
##Vote JAT
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 21:49 GMT
#1742
##UNvote
##Vote JAT
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 21:51 GMT
#1747
I skimmed fast as I could to catch up, I think Eden is being useless and overtly defensive and angry over nothing since we discussed him.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 21:52 GMT
#1752
IDK what you exactly want me to say I just read 20 pages in 5 minutes or so

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 21:52 GMT
#1758
##Unvote
##Vote Eden
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 21:53 GMT
#1764
oh hell....

##Unvote
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 21:54 GMT
#1774
##Vote JAT
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 22:04 GMT
#1826
GJ Koshi and Rayn and LS.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 22:07 GMT
#1838
Honestly Rayn, I know that we don't want to retread the same ground but we had a disagreement about the LS post which fueled it a bit so I was ignoring you till I cooled down. But before that you were kind of unremarkable in the thread to me and it wasn't activity just that you were barely doing anything till the LS thing and me thing and I was to stubborn to see it another way meh.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 22:14 GMT
#1852
@Marv I need to look at what was going on a bit but yes i'll update and just looking through Edens filter it looks bad on the surface because he was pushing off of JAT nearing EOD so hard. So i'm not sure if Eden is the type of person to bus or push off a team mate onto a mislynch, quite possibly but i'm not sure need to look at other scum games.

Obviously theres a bus somewhere, prph I still think looks towny meh.

@Rayn, i'm not sure honestly we both got off on something that didn't matter to the game. I think I got an interesting few reads right after you left and because of it though so our fight had a bit of meaning to it.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech82
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1138
Bisu 916
Hyuk 841
Larva 628
Leta 168
Sexy 135
Zeus 117
EffOrt 112
PianO 94
Soma 94
[ Show more ]
Mini 93
Pusan 65
ZerO 43
Killer 41
Last 38
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 32
Bale 26
Hm[arnc] 23
Trap 20
yabsab 18
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe443
XaKoH 351
League of Legends
JimRising 320
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
Other Games
gofns31922
singsing1660
crisheroes214
OGKoka 197
Mew2King112
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7150
League of Legends
• Jankos1333
• Stunt1012
Upcoming Events
Online Event
40m
FEL
5h 40m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 40m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.