• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:39
CEST 00:39
KST 07:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9749 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 343 Next
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 10 2015 19:42 GMT
#741
has the debate been solved?

[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 19:43 GMT
#742
Prp doesn't seem like one of the perps I agree there
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 19:44 GMT
#743
On March 11 2015 04:42 ritoky wrote:
has the debate been solved?

[image loading]

This guy could actually be mafia though
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2015 19:46 GMT
#744
On March 11 2015 04:42 ritoky wrote:
has the debate been solved?

[image loading]

Pickles aren't Mafia lol....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 10 2015 19:49 GMT
#745
lolol

slam solved it so well he was insta-godded as town hero and removed from the game xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 10 2015 19:49 GMT
#746
BREAKING NEWS IN THE PICKLE DEBATE:

[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 10 2015 19:52 GMT
#747
On March 11 2015 04:41 rsoultin wrote:
lol i didnt get much from it except a light eden townread for his outburst in the middle xP and yeah prp prob town/not todays lynch

wasn't eden/townpuppy way more useful in titanic mafia?

like way way more useful
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 10 2015 19:56 GMT
#748
thus light. he hasnt really impressed me yet but he may be at work
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 20:01 GMT
#749
I'm still out of it a bit.

Rsoultin and Eden and ritoky give me reads
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 10 2015 20:03 GMT
#750
Lynch rayn for scumreading LS
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 20:12 GMT
#751
On March 11 2015 04:52 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 04:41 rsoultin wrote:
lol i didnt get much from it except a light eden townread for his outburst in the middle xP and yeah prp prob town/not todays lynch

wasn't eden/townpuppy way more useful in titanic mafia?

like way way more useful

no

if i had been vt that game and had still exited the game n1 (for whatever reason) i would have accomplished literally nothing
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 20:13 GMT
#752
On March 11 2015 04:56 rsoultin wrote:
thus light. he hasnt really impressed me yet but he may be at work

you know me so well
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 10 2015 20:15 GMT
#753
eden wasnt great in titanic lol its why i pushed him...but those super townie vibes...there are non

filter damdy. or ask about a particular read/player. im just getting home
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 20:15 GMT
#754
Palmar love don't leave me
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 10 2015 20:16 GMT
#755
i feel like no1 is utilizing these rules to their fullest fucking extent, so i am going to utilize them.

basically we got a bunch of dickwads in a circlejerk having a penis measuring contest, then the penis measuring contest got all kumbaya and shit, so they started blasting eachother in the ass. it's all a little too homoerotic for me to get involved in, plus i just got married; don't wanna get divorced this quick and get all my stuff took. that shit would be depressing and i would be a fucking twat. i was hoping the dickwad circlejerk would give me some great bastion of phallic glory who i could sheep for today, but i just got a bunch of ass blasting.

outside of the circlejerk, eden likes pickles and circlejerks so fuck him. he needs to die. scumread a guy for joking, fuck you twice. no long post analysis fuck you three times. when you get fucked three times, you lose and get lynched.

so basically what i am saying is i am completely fucking worthless at the moment, don't have a solid read on anyone after 38 pages and basically shit tier.

on a completely unrelated but useful note. if all else fails, just ask palmar to give you a list of 4 mafia and lynch them, that dumbass will put 50% of the mafia in that list regardless of his alignment cuz he a dipshit like that.

also in regards to soul read on damdred, guy is kinda being a bitch. i mean he is a bit more of a town sided bitch at the moment, but still he has some of his mafia bitch signs goin on where he be all friendly and not try to ruffle feathers. true story behind that is he doesn't like people's feathers tickling his ass. anywayz, i usually can't get my soul read on him until night 1 anywayz so when i say his alignment during night 1, take it to the bank. also if i get nk'd and he is alive, check his filter cuz he probably swagged on me. getting swagged on turns me on.

##sickstrats ##noreads ##shittier

this post needs a pickle:

[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 10 2015 20:19 GMT
#756
On March 11 2015 04:27 Damdred wrote:
You did misconstrue ls and call me a liar for no reason trying to discredit me I suppose.

You just want to shit fight rayn

On March 11 2015 04:30 rsoultin wrote:
rayn youre shitting up the thread. talk to me about this game. im one of the ppl you have to convince youre town


On March 11 2015 04:33 rsoultin wrote:
lol im not sure...i dont think he was calling ls scum, just arguing pointlessly over who can read prp better

Onto all of this.

I did not misconstrue LS. I was very well aware he called all of his "probably town" reads scum aswell in his post, i just left it out (and i also said that after) because it was irrelevant as i think for whatever reason someone calls someone scum (his reason was afaik "weak POE ", scumreads are more scummy than townreads. Which is where you misconstrued me, not me.

I also never called LS mafia. I was curious why he said what he did about prplhz. I did not have a decent read on him, and i still don't. My conclusion was literally "And i don't even know for what reason and i don't even know if it makes him scum. Fuck... Annoying.". This is NOT a scumread or "pushing LS" like you are trying to twist it Damdred. You are interested in the matter in whole as your half of filter is talking about this. You made a conclusion that is a straight out lie if you have even read my posts.

rsoultin, see above, and no, that was not what i was doing. I was trying to understand why LS says stuff in this game given what has happened in the titanic game. However Damdred went on (after what i talked about) first saying this:
On March 11 2015 03:02 Damdred wrote:
Like if you are going to try to incrimidate someone by saying after I flipped he thinks damdred is town quote the whole fucking post

His point here seems to be i called LS out for something i should not have (which is "he thinks damdred is town at the certain point in the game" -- anything else does not make sense). In the next post yes, he corrects himself by "town = scum". But look at the post now:
On March 11 2015 03:02 Damdred wrote:
Like if you are going to try to incrimidate someone by saying after I flipped he thinks damdred is scum quote the whole fucking post

what is his point now? i even asked him to make a case on me, apparently he can't.

The reasonable thing for a townie to say (regardless of what he thinks of me) is "yeah okay, that does not make you mafia, i fucked up". He doesn't do it. He doesn't follow up. Hell i asked him to make a case on me! And the only explanation for not following up is he is mafia, he literally cannot follow that up. ^^
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 10 2015 20:19 GMT
#757
On March 11 2015 05:03 Palmar wrote:
Lynch rayn for scumreading LS

Are yo uscum or just fucking dumb?
table for two on a tv tray
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 10 2015 20:27 GMT
#758
did i cross the leniency line? or was there enough self deprecation to counterbalance my dickitude?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 10 2015 20:30 GMT
#759
Will read the thread now. Feel free to ask me stuff - I will come back to it when I am caught up.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 20:31 GMT
#760
On March 11 2015 05:01 Damdred wrote:
I'm still out of it a bit.

Rsoultin and Eden and ritoky give me reads

just off the top - i'm on ~1.5hr break and would rather play ff4 than do this, but just because you started being good and soul is here

(1) rsoultin is virtually confirmed-town here to me. I know I know, I got her wrong for most of Horn of Africa (including when I died, so being right early doesn't really count), but I got her completely right in Titanic, and I feel very confident reading her. This is finally the game where we're town together and it's pretty exciting =))))))))))))))))))))))))

(2) You're town. At first I felt you were insufficiently paranoid about me compared to your play in Student VI, but it occurred to me that several other people (somehow) townread me early too, so that probably didn't mean much. And you had a question about ray earlier that I'll go back and quote now (I didn't at the time because lol mobile and big post) that I really liked:
On March 11 2015 02:34 Damdred wrote:
@Marv, Do you think that this weird push on LS solidifys Rayn as mafia or more as town rayn keying in on something that's important to him but not necessarily true or make ls mafia?

I liked it because...

(3) I think ray is also town. Granted, I haven't seen his mafia play, and I know his propensity to get into heated arguments is probably more of his personality than anything alignment-indicative... but I read his posts and it is really clear to me that he is quite sincere in his belief you're lying and mafia. I don't even have to think his reasons for believing this are good - I don't even get what he was trying to do! - but it seemed clear to me that he was, as you put it, "keying in on something that's important to him but [is] not necessarily true or [does not] make ls mafia."

(4) I think Koshi is town. I don't remember anything he's said at the moment, but I remember him trying and digging into things early on d1. I could just be sleeping on his mafia game after a lackluster Horn of Africa performance, but I know he's like me in that he has to push himself pretty hard to try as mafia (while he doesn't as town). That makes his effortless early work, despite a constrained time schedule, strongly alignment-indicative to me.

(5) I think prplhz is town. Again I could be sleeping on his mafia game and/or misremembering things here, but despite not really paying any attention to Titanic I remember thinking he was vaguely suspicious, and (iirc) he was mafia there. Here I see him very blatantly trying to be productive, which I don't remember from Titanic. I like his questioning me about my vote on JAT for example, even though I have no intention of playing ball about it right now

(6) I think ritoky could be mafia. The pickle thing was funny for a bit, but he's talked before (I want to say in Titanic?) about how when he's mafia he has trouble finding his groove with humor, either not being able to be funny at all and taking things too seriously or going overboard with being jokey to compensate for that issue. It seems like he's going overboard here cause, sorry bud, it's not funny anymore. Coupled with him not trying to figure out the game at all (and my understanding that he does this as town, like most townies tend to do), he seems like a pretty good lynch right now.

(7) I'm voting justanothertownie.

(8) I think marv is probably town, the way I read marv is pretty simple:
(I) Is he trying? If yes go to (II), if no mafia.
(II) Did I actively think he's mafia? If yes he's probably town, because I get this wrong all the time. If no go to (III).
(III) Did I actively think he's town? If yes he's probably town. If no go to (IV).
(IV) Is it past day 1? If yes he's probably mafia, because when marv is mafia he's usually null and you find him by him not being clearly town. If no then you run through this chart again d2.

(9) I'm unimpressed with Palmar so far but I have marv as probably town and I figure marv can figure out Palmar for me.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O166
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason115
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1065
ZZZero.O 166
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift5157
JimRising 659
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5782
Other Games
summit1g8861
FrodaN3231
KnowMe210
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie986
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
21m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 21m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 21m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.