• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:16
CEST 21:16
KST 04:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8626 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 317

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 315 316 317 318 319 343 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2015 23:04 GMT
#6321
On March 21 2015 08:03 prplhz wrote:
DON'T TAKE THE BAIT MARV

the ellipses was my sick dodge
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 23:05 GMT
#6322
Ok. So I think that either marv or prplhz is second godfather.
Thoughts?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 23:05 GMT
#6323
I will play Eden during the night. He is accepted as a friendly guy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 23:05 GMT
#6324
Guys please? What do you think? Second godfather?
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 23:06 GMT
#6325
It is tempting to just tunnel marv till the game ends.

But I think I'm going to end up going with rayn.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 23:08 GMT
#6326
On March 21 2015 08:06 Palmar wrote:
It is tempting to just tunnel marv till the game ends.

But I think I'm going to end up going with rayn.

Yes, I agree Palmar. I read you 100% town for this post.

So is marv framer or gf. Really difficult to figure this out. hmm. I think because prplhz was green checled during n3 it points towards marv godfather.

Yes. Please lynch marv over prplhz.

Especially when I die during the night. Perfect WIFOM.

yesyes.

Genius.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 23:12 GMT
#6327
I need to use sex rating to figure out roles. Normal analysis is only strong enough for alignment.

I don't know if I want to sex-rate marv again.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 23:12 GMT
#6328
Fuck I was wrong.

marv is framer and prplhz is actually miller.

What happened is that prplhz was the obvious copcheck, and marv knew cop was checking prplhz, so he framed him. But it backfired and because prplhz is miller it was green. That is why marv is so angry.

I finally figured it out.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 23:13 GMT
#6329
that's actually a pretty viable theory.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 23:16 GMT
#6330
Thank you Palmar. I don't know how I ever could see you mafia.
Please tell me more about a scum RB. I think that has some merit as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 23:20 GMT
#6331
This is the absolute final warning for everyone in the thread, about absolutely anything. We spend our time setting up and hosting a game for you people only to have it turn into a bitch fest because you aren't adult enough to talk to each other respectably. I'm being absolutely super lenient here and I probably should modkill some of you but i'm not going to and if you don't like it post-game or how I've handled these situations then bitch and flame away.

Just stop. Play mafia. Be nice.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 23:26 GMT
#6332
Also, I am not sending in a check today. So if you are mafia rayn, I promise I don't send in a check and will lynch Palmar.
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 20 2015 23:28 GMT
#6333
can't you just claim to have checked palmar red tomorrow?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2015 23:29 GMT
#6334
On March 21 2015 08:28 prplhz wrote:
can't you just claim to have checked palmar red tomorrow?

Brilliant.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 23:32 GMT
#6335
I am going to talk at you for 48 hours.

Although weekend so maybe not that much.

I am not mafia.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 21 2015 00:28 GMT
#6336
God forbid you ever make a post not letting shine that trough. 100% town Palmar buddy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 21 2015 08:28 GMT
#6337
Oh yes, PM me if you would like 24 hour days tomorrow
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 21 2015 12:05 GMT
#6338
Friendly reminder that I'm not mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 21 2015 12:08 GMT
#6339
I am like 99% sure that there are people cheering me on in the Obs-QT to pull this off.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 21 2015 14:55 GMT
#6340
The following post is a pretty incoherent rambling about why rayn isn't mafia and why Palmar is. I wanted to keep it short but then it got bigger.

It might be really incomprehensible at points because I added some lines in paragraphs because I repeated myself too much, deleted paragraphs and added them eslewhere.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 315 316 317 318 319 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 59
JuggernautJason49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23624
Mini 379
Hyuk 152
ggaemo 129
firebathero 116
Dewaltoss 114
ZZZero.O 36
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7241
febbydoto18
League of Legends
Doublelift17
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3805
Khaldor1370
crisheroes1042
Liquid`Hasu786
Other Games
FrodaN2086
fl0m877
Beastyqt782
summit1g629
mouzStarbuck332
KnowMe318
ArmadaUGS129
Mew2King50
Trikslyr42
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 107
• StrangeGG 44
• Adnapsc2 22
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• 80smullet 20
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7998
• WagamamaTV420
Other Games
• imaqtpie832
• Shiphtur271
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 44m
INu's Battles
16h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 44m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.