• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:20
CEST 12:20
KST 19:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11941 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 19:27 GMT
#727
You did misconstrue ls and call me a liar for no reason trying to discredit me I suppose.

You just want to shit fight rayn
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 19:28 GMT
#728
On March 11 2015 04:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I HAVE NEVER PUSHED LS IN THIS GAME WHAT THE FUCKING GAME ARE YOU IDIOTS READING?


I am beyond words right now

Rs what do you make on all this
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 19:32 GMT
#731
Rsoultin, am I just misreading and not understanding... Rayn pushed ls didn't he?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 19:37 GMT
#736
Good god this is the most pointless thing ever, rayn said if x is tur ls is mafia. He then concludes after s ton of stuff idk if it makes ls scum after almost a whole page pushing that shit then pushed me for a fictional lie. I just don't get it.

Eden why didn't you answer my question to you
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 20:01 GMT
#749
I'm still out of it a bit.

Rsoultin and Eden and ritoky give me reads
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 20:15 GMT
#754
Palmar love don't leave me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 20:54 GMT
#769
Eden totes town I like that post
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 21:04 GMT
#775
Like if you weren't scum reading ls what's the point in calling everything bs and spending a whole page of filter about it before I engaged basically
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 00:08 GMT
#1035
Rsoultin, if you now think rayn is scum why did you interject and throw everything out as a miscommunication? If you think one of us is scum wouldn't that fight be sorta important?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 00:11 GMT
#1042
Well your right about my main gripe. And you are correct in the assessment though you shouldn't call me bad hurts my feelings
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 00:14 GMT
#1052
On March 11 2015 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
I wasn't calling you bad. Your correction was bad.


Your right on that I was trying to correct before people posted about it meh. Oh well thats what I get

Also why is it so important that I make a case to rayn? I cant convince him he's scum? Especially when he wants it
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 01:29 GMT
#1104
So yeah I'm off of work. Prelim thoughts

I actually like ritoky for being town for two posts the rest of his posts are a bit meh, but he has two really good posts in my mind.

Rsoultin is interesting to me something id nagging at the corner of my soul and I need to filter dive him at this point.

I think Koshi is town in this case. Seems really good chance he is, even though I disagree with several of his conclusions it seems like he is trying to solve the game.

Tonight tommorow I'm going to read everyone's filters and see what interests me the most.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 01:34 GMT
#1105
Like that post rsoultin makes looks great and it sounds good when you read it but just something seems weird to me.

Like a total lack of real commitment in that post when I talked to RS ealier he said he has a scum read on rayn. Ls asked him a question and we get this post that has no real conclusion but the end reads as if rsoultin knows rayn is town and isn't being read that way.

Idk maybe I'm just reading it badly but no real conclusion bit wishy washy point really bugs mr
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 01:35 GMT
#1106
It reapl sounds like a scum read is building up and shes about to let lose saying that this is scum rayn but ot just feels like she's holding back no real read at all
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 01:57 GMT
#1110
Honestly I've read your filter twice, most of it is garbage girl.

Its true you voted for Rayn early in the game, after marv, myself and prplhz. However you voted him for semantics and in almost every post you are talking with him in its almost like you are begging him to do something so you can town read him. And then you really aren't trying to figure out his alignment necessarily in how you are interacting you ask question then do something else then never revisit it barely.

Then you played the middle man between me and Rayn and said nothing in it was alignment indicative necessarily basically, and then you gave LS this wishy washy answer.

I mean you just don't have a lot of reads almost all of your scum hunting is joking and you sheep basically onto Marvs wagon for somewhat bad reasoning.. This just feels really off to me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 02:18 GMT
#1119
Eden will you read what I said about Rsoultin and look into it and tell me what you think? It just seems so wishy washy for her right here
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 11:48 GMT
#1161
I'm not so sure I would agree with the part about rit necessarily, he put some thoughts out there and there are others in the thread who haven't scum hunted exactly as of yet...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 12:55 GMT
#1171
On March 11 2015 20:49 rsoultin wrote:
damdy...you're kinda putting me off with your ninja posting

there a reason why you're hyper-focused on me this game? legit question


If hyper focused on you means I've made 5 posts directly towards you that could be constituted as a falling town read towards scum read then sure
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 13:27 GMT
#1180
Edens filter is a lot worse than I thought it would be, his vote for JAT is pretty unexplained and being really weird about town reading Rayn its...strange context checking stuff but just weird.

He still never answers my question either meh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 11 2015 13:40 GMT
#1192
On March 11 2015 22:31 marvellosity wrote:
I'm not entirely sure whether eden is capable of that long post he made as mafia

i mean it wasn't the most impressive piece of work ever, but it wasn't bad either


Heres the problem I have with that post Marv. He spends most of the post only talking about town reads, their is a ritoky scum read in which he goes back on to maybe ritoky is town for another one of his pickle posts?

And he says hes voting for JAT earlier he says its pressure but gives no further explanation in the big post why JAT is scum to him, but gives all these reasons why x is town. Its just weird to me his filter is kind of devoid of scum hunting while at the same time gives 100% town reads .

Drops the vote on me effortlessly because of one question I asked and still avoided the question I asked him.

Like hes just to sure about Rsoultin, for example when I asked him if I was right or wrong about Rsoultin being super wishy washy etc., and he says i'm not wrong but hes still 100% town. Rsoultin is a good mafia I think, and I don't think I could give rsoultin a 100% town read at that point.

And his weird Rayn is town thing when there was no real reason to think rayn had been thinking about the thread?

it all is just really weird
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech82
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1138
Bisu 916
Hyuk 841
Larva 628
Leta 168
Sexy 135
Zeus 117
EffOrt 112
PianO 94
Soma 94
[ Show more ]
Mini 93
Pusan 65
ZerO 43
Killer 41
Last 38
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 32
Bale 26
Hm[arnc] 23
Trap 20
yabsab 18
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe443
XaKoH 351
League of Legends
JimRising 320
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
Other Games
gofns31922
singsing1660
crisheroes214
OGKoka 197
Mew2King112
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7150
League of Legends
• Jankos1333
• Stunt1012
Upcoming Events
Online Event
40m
FEL
5h 40m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 40m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.