• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:37
CEST 05:37
KST 12:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8051 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 281

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 279 280 281 282 283 343 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2015 22:13 GMT
#5601
On March 19 2015 07:11 marvellosity wrote:
Koshi, as you're the cop, why were you convinced (for a time) rayn was fakeclaiming a protective role?

when you weren't after all?

was it just that cop + medic + rb too strong?

It was a bunch of things. rb + vet is already too strong imo. But I was also just fed up with rayn his bullshit around his own claim.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 22:13 GMT
#5602
alright. just curious.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 22:14 GMT
#5603
Koshi confirmed town. If there's a framer then I'm pretty sure marv is still town and prplhz is the framer. If there isn't one both are confirmed town.

ray would have to have co-led charge with Koshi d1 on his buddy and then flip to Onegu when he could ML me to be mafia. Seems not legit.

That pretty much leaves Palmar but that still doesn't seem right :/
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2015 22:14 GMT
#5604
On March 19 2015 07:13 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 20:53 Koshi wrote:
marv is mafia Palmar. Just vote him.

Btw why would you ever say this (and vote him twice during the day) just on the off chance town is pants on head retarded and vote switches you or some random shit.

I was pants on head retarded
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:14 GMT
#5605
On March 19 2015 07:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote Palmar

You're not confirmed so you have to explain why you think I'm mafia. If I am mafia there is something in my filter that makes me mafia and you have to find it.
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 22:14 GMT
#5606
On March 19 2015 07:12 marvellosity wrote:
cop vs miller + gf + framer in a 12 man setup is a bastard setup

we had rb as well
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 22:14 GMT
#5607
On March 19 2015 07:14 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 07:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote Palmar

You're not confirmed so you have to explain why you think I'm mafia. If I am mafia there is something in my filter that makes me mafia and you have to find it.

You have to do the same for rayn, then.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 22:14 GMT
#5608
On March 19 2015 07:14 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 07:12 marvellosity wrote:
cop vs miller + gf + framer in a 12 man setup is a bastard setup

we had rb as well

irrelevant

i'm, talking about alignment roles
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:15 GMT
#5609
On March 19 2015 07:14 Eden1892 wrote:
Koshi confirmed town. If there's a framer then I'm pretty sure marv is still town and prplhz is the framer. If there isn't one both are confirmed town.

ray would have to have co-led charge with Koshi d1 on his buddy and then flip to Onegu when he could ML me to be mafia. Seems not legit.

That pretty much leaves Palmar but that still doesn't seem right :/


I like how you've PoE'd yourself after I flip.

Which strangely enough isn't actually very scummy at all.
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 22:15 GMT
#5610
On March 19 2015 07:14 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 07:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote Palmar

You're not confirmed so you have to explain why you think I'm mafia. If I am mafia there is something in my filter that makes me mafia and you have to find it.

Challenge accepted
On March 13 2015 07:02 Palmar wrote:
I shot rsoultin
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:15 GMT
#5611
On March 19 2015 07:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 07:14 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 07:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote Palmar

You're not confirmed so you have to explain why you think I'm mafia. If I am mafia there is something in my filter that makes me mafia and you have to find it.

You have to do the same for rayn, then.

yeah I know. I'm most likely dead but I'm just laying down ground rules for this phase.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:15 GMT
#5612
On March 19 2015 07:15 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 07:14 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 07:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote Palmar

You're not confirmed so you have to explain why you think I'm mafia. If I am mafia there is something in my filter that makes me mafia and you have to find it.

Challenge accepted
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2015 07:02 Palmar wrote:
I shot rsoultin

lol
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 22:16 GMT
#5613
On March 19 2015 07:14 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 07:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote Palmar

You're not confirmed so you have to explain why you think I'm mafia. If I am mafia there is something in my filter that makes me mafia and you have to find it.

it is you or eden. eden played it out nice. you didn't.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 22:16 GMT
#5614
this game is fucked
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 22:16 GMT
#5615
On March 19 2015 07:15 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 07:14 Eden1892 wrote:
Koshi confirmed town. If there's a framer then I'm pretty sure marv is still town and prplhz is the framer. If there isn't one both are confirmed town.

ray would have to have co-led charge with Koshi d1 on his buddy and then flip to Onegu when he could ML me to be mafia. Seems not legit.

That pretty much leaves Palmar but that still doesn't seem right :/


I like how you've PoE'd yourself after I flip.

Which strangely enough isn't actually very scummy at all.

You see my issue here? You don't seem right as the final mafia, but you literally have to be unless we have a framer.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 22:16 GMT
#5616
On March 19 2015 06:22 marvellosity wrote:
like there are two players I think, that if they are mafia, I have no idea how to townread in a future game: Eden, Palmar.

Funnily enough that list doesn't include rayn, but he is in the happy position of leading town to all the mafia lynches. But even if rayn were mafia (0.whatever%) I still think I could read him in future games.

^

lol

??

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 22:17 GMT
#5617
God this sucks. I was so sure on prplhz after the slip. WHyyyY
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:18 GMT
#5618
On March 19 2015 07:16 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 07:15 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 07:14 Eden1892 wrote:
Koshi confirmed town. If there's a framer then I'm pretty sure marv is still town and prplhz is the framer. If there isn't one both are confirmed town.

ray would have to have co-led charge with Koshi d1 on his buddy and then flip to Onegu when he could ML me to be mafia. Seems not legit.

That pretty much leaves Palmar but that still doesn't seem right :/


I like how you've PoE'd yourself after I flip.

Which strangely enough isn't actually very scummy at all.

You see my issue here? You don't seem right as the final mafia, but you literally have to be unless we have a framer.

That, or marv was right day 1, rayn bussed the fuck out of JAT and then counterclaimed him to seal the lynch.

To be completely honest, if you aren't mafia, whoever is mafia actually counterclaimed JAT on the medic thing (be it me or rayn) which is kinda amazing.

Like I'm so sad that I'm not mafia here.

The nightkills are ballsy as fuck
Counterclaiming your team for extra lulz.

It's just cool play in general.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 22:18 GMT
#5619
Maybe prplhz is a framer and framed hmself. But i don't believe in framer + gf.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 22:19 GMT
#5620
I would play the "I'd concede if I'm mafia here" card, but tbh that's probably a lie.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 279 280 281 282 283 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 277
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 168
Bale 25
Terrorterran 17
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
JimRising 818
Counter-Strike
taco 303
Other Games
summit1g13254
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1278
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo669
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 23m
Replay Cast
19h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.