• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:22
CEST 16:22
KST 23:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9517 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 256

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 254 255 256 257 258 343 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 21:54 GMT
#5101
On March 18 2015 06:53 Palmar wrote:
Jesus, 27 page filter rayn. This is insane.

table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:54 GMT
#5102
Palmar should be modkilled for playing against wincon if he's town 100%
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2015 21:54 GMT
#5103
On March 18 2015 06:51 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:51 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:50 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
like maybe what i said about prplhz doesn't definitely make him mafia

but it's not some fucking shit read. it's a valid point.

the fact you are pushnig it as something so shit is unbelievably scummy

Bullshit. It's not valid at all. People change over the course of a game, even as extreme as "fuck this I'm out" to "I'm enjoying the game now." I've done it more than once.

Which btw you TOWNREAD ME FOR

self-voting is something else.

it is valid.

and you suddenly switching it on me like it makes me scum is horrific.

i switched on you toooooooooooooooooooooooo

@marv

pls respond
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:54 GMT
#5104
On March 18 2015 06:53 Eden1892 wrote:
THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT. TOWN IS DISORGANIZED AND I COME BACK TO TRY TO HELP AND SOMEHOW I'M MAFIA???

GET. THE. FUCK. OFF. ME. NOW

rofl

I like how that paints the picture that we're just rabid dogs and will literally fuck over anything that dares to come anywhere near.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 21:54 GMT
#5105
On March 18 2015 06:53 Eden1892 wrote:
THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT. TOWN IS DISORGANIZED AND I COME BACK TO TRY TO HELP AND SOMEHOW I'M MAFIA???

GET. THE. FUCK. OFF. ME. NOW

Your fucking fault to come back and be a fucking moron.

That's why you are now lynched. For being a moron.

Either alignment.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:54 GMT
#5106
On March 18 2015 06:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:52 Eden1892 wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL I AM NEVER MAFIA HERE.

25 PAGE FILTER.

CAME BACK TO PUSH SOMEONE AT EOD WHEN I COULD LYNCH EITHER WAGON THAT ISN'T MY PARTNER OR BUS.

I AM NOT MAFIA, GET OFF ME NOW

50 PAGE FILTER

SO WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR ME

YOU ONLY HAVE HALF THE TOWNINESS LOL

You have had long filters as mafia before

I never have

Big difference
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 17 2015 21:54 GMT
#5107
##unvote
##vote onegu


It's totally onegu
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:54 GMT
#5108
On March 18 2015 06:54 Eden1892 wrote:
Palmar should be modkilled for playing against wincon if he's town 100%

Who should I lynch tomorrow? Marv?
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 21:54 GMT
#5109
On March 18 2015 06:54 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:51 prplhz wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:51 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:50 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
like maybe what i said about prplhz doesn't definitely make him mafia

but it's not some fucking shit read. it's a valid point.

the fact you are pushnig it as something so shit is unbelievably scummy

Bullshit. It's not valid at all. People change over the course of a game, even as extreme as "fuck this I'm out" to "I'm enjoying the game now." I've done it more than once.

Which btw you TOWNREAD ME FOR

self-voting is something else.

it is valid.

and you suddenly switching it on me like it makes me scum is horrific.

i switched on you toooooooooooooooooooooooo

@marv

pls respond

you can still be mafia

idk.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 21:55 GMT
#5110
PRPLHZ

GONE WITH THE FUCKING WIND
I had a good night of sleep.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:55 GMT
#5111
On March 18 2015 06:54 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:53 Eden1892 wrote:
THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT. TOWN IS DISORGANIZED AND I COME BACK TO TRY TO HELP AND SOMEHOW I'M MAFIA???

GET. THE. FUCK. OFF. ME. NOW

Your fucking fault to come back and be a fucking moron.

That's why you are now lynched. For being a moron.

Either alignment.

What the FUCK was moronic about this? If marv is mafia why the fuck do you ever wait?

Nothing moronic about this. I am town, y'all fucking know this, get off me
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2015 21:55 GMT
#5112
##Vote Onegu
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:55 GMT
#5113
On March 18 2015 06:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:52 Eden1892 wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL I AM NEVER MAFIA HERE.

25 PAGE FILTER.

CAME BACK TO PUSH SOMEONE AT EOD WHEN I COULD LYNCH EITHER WAGON THAT ISN'T MY PARTNER OR BUS.

I AM NOT MAFIA, GET OFF ME NOW

50 PAGE FILTER

SO WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR ME

YOU ONLY HAVE HALF THE TOWNINESS LOL

Such math.
Computer says mafia
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2015 21:55 GMT
#5114
On March 18 2015 06:55 Koshi wrote:
PRPLHZ

GONE WITH THE FUCKING WIND

i'm still here

like i've been all day

onegu is the one who left
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 21:55 GMT
#5115
On March 18 2015 06:54 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:52 Eden1892 wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL I AM NEVER MAFIA HERE.

25 PAGE FILTER.

CAME BACK TO PUSH SOMEONE AT EOD WHEN I COULD LYNCH EITHER WAGON THAT ISN'T MY PARTNER OR BUS.

I AM NOT MAFIA, GET OFF ME NOW

50 PAGE FILTER

SO WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR ME

YOU ONLY HAVE HALF THE TOWNINESS LOL

You have had long filters as mafia before

I never have

Big difference

i explained earlier

you are posting at a LOWER RATE this game than one of your mafia games

ia m posting at DOUBLE THE RATE of my postiest mafia game

so why are you voting the 50 filter guy???
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:55 GMT
#5116
On March 18 2015 06:54 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:54 Eden1892 wrote:
Palmar should be modkilled for playing against wincon if he's town 100%

Who should I lynch tomorrow? Marv?

I hope you're modkilled tbf

But if you're not then marv
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 21:55 GMT
#5117
What is the votecount?
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:56 GMT
#5118
On March 18 2015 06:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:54 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:52 Eden1892 wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL I AM NEVER MAFIA HERE.

25 PAGE FILTER.

CAME BACK TO PUSH SOMEONE AT EOD WHEN I COULD LYNCH EITHER WAGON THAT ISN'T MY PARTNER OR BUS.

I AM NOT MAFIA, GET OFF ME NOW

50 PAGE FILTER

SO WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR ME

YOU ONLY HAVE HALF THE TOWNINESS LOL

You have had long filters as mafia before

I never have

Big difference

i explained earlier

you are posting at a LOWER RATE this game than one of your mafia games

ia m posting at DOUBLE THE RATE of my postiest mafia game

so why are you voting the 50 filter guy???

Horrible analysis, you found the highest-volume mafia game. Compare to average and correct for activity level of game
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:56 GMT
#5119
On March 18 2015 06:55 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:54 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:54 Eden1892 wrote:
Palmar should be modkilled for playing against wincon if he's town 100%

Who should I lynch tomorrow? Marv?

I hope you're modkilled tbf

But if you're not then marv

I can't be modkilled for being wrong sooooo /shrug.
Computer says mafia
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 17 2015 21:56 GMT
#5120
Onegu (2): FecalFeast, prplhz
prplhz (1): Koshi
Marvellosity (1): Eden1892
Eden1892 (4): marvellosity, raynpelikoneet, Onegu, Palmar

Currently Eden1892 is set to be lynched!
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 254 255 256 257 258 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 280
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37054
Bisu 3276
Hyuk 1524
Shuttle 1314
Mini 745
EffOrt 733
Larva 423
Soma 360
ZerO 244
firebathero 235
[ Show more ]
hero 118
Last 98
Sexy 71
Zeus 67
Hyun 47
Pusan 45
Killer 41
Trap 37
Bale 35
Mong 33
Hm[arnc] 29
ToSsGirL 29
sorry 27
PianO 25
Aegong 22
Rock 17
zelot 17
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7387
qojqva1501
Dendi984
Counter-Strike
fl0m1373
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1272
crisheroes908
Liquid`Hasu481
Lowko424
Other Games
gofns30849
singsing2596
B2W.Neo1231
Beastyqt252
Livibee196
Hui .172
Liquid`VortiX139
ArmadaUGS90
Mew2King85
KnowMe69
elazer50
CosmosSc2 23
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6935
League of Legends
• Jankos2011
Other Games
• WagamamaTV208
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 38m
INu's Battles
21h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.