• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8073 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 255

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 253 254 255 256 257 343 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:51 GMT
#5081
On March 18 2015 06:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:50 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
like maybe what i said about prplhz doesn't definitely make him mafia

but it's not some fucking shit read. it's a valid point.

the fact you are pushnig it as something so shit is unbelievably scummy

Bullshit. It's not valid at all. People change over the course of a game, even as extreme as "fuck this I'm out" to "I'm enjoying the game now." I've done it more than once.

Which btw you TOWNREAD ME FOR

self-voting is something else.

it is valid.

and you suddenly switching it on me like it makes me scum is horrific.

NO IT'S NOT SOMETHING ELSE. IT'S THE SAME DAMN THING.

IT'S NOT HORRIFIC AT ALL, YOU AREN'T TRYING FOR SHIT TO FIND MAFIA. YOU ARE LITERALLY GOING INTO MYLO AND LYNCHING ME ON OMGUS

“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:51 GMT
#5082
On March 18 2015 06:51 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:51 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:50 Koshi wrote:
WHO IS MAFIA WITH EDEN YOU FUCKERS??????????

marv. clearly.

At least you are funny.

I aim to please
Computer says mafia
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 17 2015 21:51 GMT
#5083
On March 18 2015 06:50 Koshi wrote:
WHO IS MAFIA WITH EDEN YOU FUCKERS??????????



Prplhz or Palmar

Ok I got to go.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:52 GMT
#5084
On March 18 2015 06:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:50 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:50 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:49 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:49 Palmar wrote:
It's ok marv can never ever ever go back on his townread on me now. So I can kill him in lylo if it comes to it

No it's not! I've never been mislynched ever on TL. Get the FUCK OFF ME

hahahahhaa

Do you seriously think that makes me want to lynch you less?

Don't be a fucking douche get off me I'm town

SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY I CARE TO COME BACK AND PUSH MARV AT ALL IF I'M MAFIA. I JUST LET WHICHEVER OF ONEGU OR PRPLHZ ISN'T MY PARTNER GET LYNCHED OR BUS THEM

Y'ALL ARE FUCKING IDIOTS GET OFF ME

EXPLAIN WHY I EVEN BOTHER PUSHNIG PRPLHZ IN THAT POSITION

You were getting on a wagon gaining steam, duh. Had to justify it
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2015 21:52 GMT
#5085
look at onegu giving a fuck about anything in this game
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 21:52 GMT
#5086
On March 18 2015 06:50 Hapahauli wrote:
prplhz (1): Koshi
Marvellosity (1): Eden1892
Koshi (1): prplhz
Eden1892 (5): marvellosity, raynpelikoneet, Onegu, Palmar, FecalFeast

Currently Eden1892 is set to be lynched!

I LIKE HOW ONEGU HIS MAFIAPARTNER JUST KILLED EDEN when it was 3 on prplhz and 2 on Eden
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2015 21:52 GMT
#5087
onegu shows up for 10 mins today and doesn't give a single fuck, still not getting lynched
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 21:52 GMT
#5088
On March 18 2015 06:52 prplhz wrote:
look at onegu giving a fuck about anything in this game

table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:52 GMT
#5089
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL I AM NEVER MAFIA HERE.

25 PAGE FILTER.

CAME BACK TO PUSH SOMEONE AT EOD WHEN I COULD LYNCH EITHER WAGON THAT ISN'T MY PARTNER OR BUS.

I AM NOT MAFIA, GET OFF ME NOW
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:52 GMT
#5090
On March 18 2015 06:51 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:50 Koshi wrote:
WHO IS MAFIA WITH EDEN YOU FUCKERS??????????



Prplhz or Palmar

Ok I got to go.

No.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 21:52 GMT
#5091
On March 18 2015 06:52 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:51 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:50 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:50 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:49 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:49 Palmar wrote:
It's ok marv can never ever ever go back on his townread on me now. So I can kill him in lylo if it comes to it

No it's not! I've never been mislynched ever on TL. Get the FUCK OFF ME

hahahahhaa

Do you seriously think that makes me want to lynch you less?

Don't be a fucking douche get off me I'm town

SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY I CARE TO COME BACK AND PUSH MARV AT ALL IF I'M MAFIA. I JUST LET WHICHEVER OF ONEGU OR PRPLHZ ISN'T MY PARTNER GET LYNCHED OR BUS THEM

Y'ALL ARE FUCKING IDIOTS GET OFF ME

EXPLAIN WHY I EVEN BOTHER PUSHNIG PRPLHZ IN THAT POSITION

You were getting on a wagon gaining steam, duh. Had to justify it

I had zero reason to do it.

and it wasn't gaining steam. who voted prplhz in the time leading up to me voting prplhz? no-one did that's who
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:53 GMT
#5092
On March 18 2015 06:52 Eden1892 wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL I AM NEVER MAFIA HERE.

25 PAGE FILTER.

CAME BACK TO PUSH SOMEONE AT EOD WHEN I COULD LYNCH EITHER WAGON THAT ISN'T MY PARTNER OR BUS.

I AM NOT MAFIA, GET OFF ME NOW

Relax robik.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 21:53 GMT
#5093
On March 18 2015 06:52 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:50 Hapahauli wrote:
prplhz (1): Koshi
Marvellosity (1): Eden1892
Koshi (1): prplhz
Eden1892 (5): marvellosity, raynpelikoneet, Onegu, Palmar, FecalFeast

Currently Eden1892 is set to be lynched!

I LIKE HOW ONEGU HIS MAFIAPARTNER JUST KILLED EDEN when it was 3 on prplhz and 2 on Eden

Onegu kills himself if he does not vote with me.
Like are you retarded?
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:53 GMT
#5094
THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT. TOWN IS DISORGANIZED AND I COME BACK TO TRY TO HELP AND SOMEHOW I'M MAFIA???

GET. THE. FUCK. OFF. ME. NOW
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 17 2015 21:53 GMT
#5095
Holy shit that was too easy
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:53 GMT
#5096
On March 18 2015 06:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:52 Eden1892 wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL I AM NEVER MAFIA HERE.

25 PAGE FILTER.

CAME BACK TO PUSH SOMEONE AT EOD WHEN I COULD LYNCH EITHER WAGON THAT ISN'T MY PARTNER OR BUS.

I AM NOT MAFIA, GET OFF ME NOW

Relax robik.

GET OFF MY WAGON
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:53 GMT
#5097
Jesus, 27 page filter Palmar. This is insane.
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:53 GMT
#5098
On March 18 2015 06:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
Holy shit that was too easy

YEAH NO SHIT I'M NOT MAFIA
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 21:53 GMT
#5099
On March 18 2015 06:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:52 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:50 Hapahauli wrote:
prplhz (1): Koshi
Marvellosity (1): Eden1892
Koshi (1): prplhz
Eden1892 (5): marvellosity, raynpelikoneet, Onegu, Palmar, FecalFeast

Currently Eden1892 is set to be lynched!

I LIKE HOW ONEGU HIS MAFIAPARTNER JUST KILLED EDEN when it was 3 on prplhz and 2 on Eden

Onegu kills himself if he does not vote with me.
Like are you retarded?

WE WERE FUCKING 3 ON PRPLHZ

Fucking keep lieing
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 21:54 GMT
#5100
On March 18 2015 06:52 Eden1892 wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL I AM NEVER MAFIA HERE.

25 PAGE FILTER.

CAME BACK TO PUSH SOMEONE AT EOD WHEN I COULD LYNCH EITHER WAGON THAT ISN'T MY PARTNER OR BUS.

I AM NOT MAFIA, GET OFF ME NOW

50 PAGE FILTER

SO WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR ME

YOU ONLY HAVE HALF THE TOWNINESS LOL
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 253 254 255 256 257 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 564
NaDa 50
TT1 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10181
JimRising 845
WinterStarcraft325
Mew2King93
ViBE93
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV255
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush613
• Lourlo351
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 6m
INu's Battles
9h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 6m
Replay Cast
20h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.