• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:41
CEST 22:41
KST 05:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7606 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 246

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 244 245 246 247 248 343 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 20:59 GMT
#4901
On March 18 2015 05:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 05:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
so everyone is convinced eden is town?

Can someone other than eden answer this pls

Yes except rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 20:59 GMT
#4902
i am not. i think he is mafia and we are mislynching right now.
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:01 GMT
#4903
On March 18 2015 05:59 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 05:58 Eden1892 wrote:
The more marv pushes this "you self voted but are enjoying the game" point, as though human beings aren't allowed to feel differently about a two-week marathon of a game at different points within the game, the more I think he might be mafia

what are you pushing?

If this is why you're lynching someone 3 cycles in, you are mafia or having the worst town game of your life
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2015 21:02 GMT
#4904
dunno i already said today that the reservation i had about him (eden) was that i didn't see him scum with onegu but then i was convinced otherwise.

right now the plan is onegu->eden->marv and i'm fine with that.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:03 GMT
#4905
On March 18 2015 05:51 marvellosity wrote:
I am coming for Palmar tomorrow if prplhz is mafia.

The way he pursues me today is terrible.

The way Palmar repeatedly cites my townread on prplhz for the reason he leaves him alone even though I repeatedly doubted that townread in the thread.

Also

If prplhz flips mafia, I'm literally fine with everyone calling my ass mafia. I don't care. If we can't close the game after that I hardly even care.

So please, come after me.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 21:03 GMT
#4906
On March 18 2015 06:02 prplhz wrote:
dunno i already said today that the reservation i had about him (eden) was that i didn't see him scum with onegu but then i was convinced otherwise.

right now the plan is onegu->eden->marv and i'm fine with that.

I thought your plan was Onegu -> marv -> prplhz?
table for two on a tv tray
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2015 21:04 GMT
#4907
i'm thinking the same thing as eden though (marv shouldn't lynch people off of weaksauce like this on d3) so maybe it's onegu/marv.

and marv is having the scum game of his life.

but someone certainly is having the scum game of their life so why not him?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 21:04 GMT
#4908
On March 18 2015 06:01 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 05:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 05:58 Eden1892 wrote:
The more marv pushes this "you self voted but are enjoying the game" point, as though human beings aren't allowed to feel differently about a two-week marathon of a game at different points within the game, the more I think he might be mafia

what are you pushing?

If this is why you're lynching someone 3 cycles in, you are mafia or having the worst town game of your life

have you seen how difficult this game is?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:04 GMT
#4909
On March 18 2015 05:57 marvellosity wrote:
you're mafia.

So given all the metrics that you know, the things I've posted and the general state of the game, are you now convinced I am mafia? Like is this what you genuinely believe?
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 21:04 GMT
#4910
oh okay nvm prplhz.
table for two on a tv tray
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2015 21:04 GMT
#4911
On March 18 2015 06:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:02 prplhz wrote:
dunno i already said today that the reservation i had about him (eden) was that i didn't see him scum with onegu but then i was convinced otherwise.

right now the plan is onegu->eden->marv and i'm fine with that.

I thought your plan was Onegu -> marv -> prplhz?

no

don't lynch me?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 21:05 GMT
#4912
On March 18 2015 06:04 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:02 prplhz wrote:
dunno i already said today that the reservation i had about him (eden) was that i didn't see him scum with onegu but then i was convinced otherwise.

right now the plan is onegu->eden->marv and i'm fine with that.

I thought your plan was Onegu -> marv -> prplhz?

no

don't lynch me?

I am not lynching you.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 21:06 GMT
#4913
marv you have to vote for Onegu if you are town. You have to.
Please.
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:06 GMT
#4914
On March 18 2015 06:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:01 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2015 05:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 05:58 Eden1892 wrote:
The more marv pushes this "you self voted but are enjoying the game" point, as though human beings aren't allowed to feel differently about a two-week marathon of a game at different points within the game, the more I think he might be mafia

what are you pushing?

If this is why you're lynching someone 3 cycles in, you are mafia or having the worst town game of your life

have you seen how difficult this game is?

Yes. My main target today was a guy who was instrumental in lynching the only mafia we've caught. I know a thing or two about difficulties this game.

But this is inexcusable even so.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: marvellosity
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 21:06 GMT
#4915
so apparently my emotional swing point is bad.

I thought it was worthwhile. I have not self-voted this game and I've not enjoyed it at all, so that is what I was basing my observation on.

##unvote
##Vote: Onegu


I look forward to Koshi's vote moving back to me for this.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:06 GMT
#4916
Like I'm perfectly fine with taking whatever fall comes with me being wrong. And to be completely honest I kinda almost hope that prplhz gets lynched just because I really have one or two reservations about calling marv actually mafia. HOWEVER, I think it is far more likely that he's mafia than town here. He even admitted to be trying to piss me off when I have very little reason to think he should be annoyed with me in general (hell I gave him like 9 on the sex rating thing, so I thought we were friends )
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 21:07 GMT
#4917
On March 18 2015 06:06 Palmar wrote:
Like I'm perfectly fine with taking whatever fall comes with me being wrong. And to be completely honest I kinda almost hope that prplhz gets lynched just because I really have one or two reservations about calling marv actually mafia. HOWEVER, I think it is far more likely that he's mafia than town here. He even admitted to be trying to piss me off when I have very little reason to think he should be annoyed with me in general (hell I gave him like 9 on the sex rating thing, so I thought we were friends )

in what world does that make me mafia, you dumb fuck?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:08 GMT
#4918
On March 18 2015 06:06 Palmar wrote:
Like I'm perfectly fine with taking whatever fall comes with me being wrong. And to be completely honest I kinda almost hope that prplhz gets lynched just because I really have one or two reservations about calling marv actually mafia. HOWEVER, I think it is far more likely that he's mafia than town here. He even admitted to be trying to piss me off when I have very little reason to think he should be annoyed with me in general (hell I gave him like 9 on the sex rating thing, so I thought we were friends )

You're gonna get splinters on your balls riding the fence so hard.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 21:08 GMT
#4919
Onegu/Eden

final answer.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 21:08 GMT
#4920
all in with rayn.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 244 245 246 247 248 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 571
UpATreeSC 108
JuggernautJason20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 701
Dewaltoss 118
firebathero 95
Zeus 71
Trap 41
910 30
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 23
NaDa 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever262
Counter-Strike
edward182
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS119
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3895
Liquid`Hasu2107
Other Games
summit1g5917
B2W.Neo501
byalli458
shahzam434
ToD238
C9.Mang0173
KnowMe144
Chillindude21
Railgan18
Trikslyr13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 54
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur350
• WagamamaTV265
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 19m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 19m
Stellar Fest
16h 19m
Stellar Fest
16h 19m
Stellar Fest
16h 19m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.