• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9222 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 39 40 41 Next All
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 01:16 GMT
#279
On March 10 2015 10:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 10:14 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 10 2015 09:51 marvellosity wrote:
how many games have you played with him since you were calling for breshke to shoot me over him then?

i read him as mafia that game idk what you're talking about :/

thinking you were the better shot just means i was wrong about YOU not him

uh huh. i believe you, millions wouldn't

"oh this wagon that jat is leading 5-2 is all wrong, marv is totes mafia"

"oh shoot marv, not jat"

"i totes read jat correctly"

*waves*

none of that invalidates my statement fwiw
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 01:17 GMT
#280
now if i were to start claiming that people should sheep my townread on you because i always read you right, then you'd have something
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 01:35 GMT
#288
On March 10 2015 10:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Also sorry rsoultin for being Mafia in Jack of all Trades I felt so bad that you called me town instantly there. I still <3 and will bleed green for you baby girl (Cuts myself) How green am I?

nice, another masochist
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 02:02 GMT
#299
On March 10 2015 10:56 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 10:51 Onegu wrote:
@ Rayn. Who is scum so I can sheep you?

@ Marv you don't get sheeped because you called me stupid

@ Koshi you don't get sheeped because you are scum


Why not RNG your sheep?

he doesn't know who to lynch so he doesn't want to rng himself
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 06:44 GMT
#327
scumread Slam for being completely comprehensible despite posting several hundred words in his last post
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 06:45 GMT
#328
On March 10 2015 15:25 rsoultin wrote:
koshi/rayn/?

scumteam ftw

someone else can figure out the third ^^ that's my work for this game lol

I may or may not be entirely serious >>

+ Show Spoiler +
Free townread to whoever guesses the exact percentage of seriousnesses in this post

why rayn
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 16:12 GMT
#534
On March 10 2015 20:31 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 20:29 Koshi wrote:
Good. A couple townie looking sentences is exactly what I expect from scum JAT.

let's not fall into what I call the BH-trap of calling someone mafia for saying/doing townie things though, yes?

Idk why but I get vague scum vibes from this question

It seems a touch too deferential tonally even though I know it isn't meant to be
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 16:13 GMT
#536
On March 11 2015 01:07 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 01:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have no idea why people are townreading Eden and scumreading Slam.

I retract my townread on Eden. Probably till he posts something again but maybe not.
Slam not in game.

Why were you town reading me to begin with?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 16:14 GMT
#539
Damdred townread me too easily for him too
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 16:16 GMT
#541
On March 11 2015 01:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 01:12 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 10 2015 20:31 marvellosity wrote:
On March 10 2015 20:29 Koshi wrote:
Good. A couple townie looking sentences is exactly what I expect from scum JAT.

let's not fall into what I call the BH-trap of calling someone mafia for saying/doing townie things though, yes?

Idk why but I get vague scum vibes from this question

It seems a touch too deferential tonally even though I know it isn't meant to be

No it's a really good post in fact.
Koshi called JAT mafia for doing something townie which shouldn't be a reason to call someone mafia. Like i get where Koshi is coming from especially with his "rage" ( ) that has apparently transformed into this game aswell but still, bad tunnel would be bad tunnel.

Oh I get that the point he was making made sense, I guess it just seems unnecessary to me? And reads wrong.

I am very probably wrong here and don't really care to pursue it though.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 16:20 GMT
#545
Missed the point of my question bud. That said it is a bad question and I townread you so w/e

I like rayn rso and Koshi so far. Would lynch Damdred

In fact
##VOTE: Damdred
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 16:22 GMT
#549
Marv y u no like rayn? And I kinda think JAT town too....
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 16:24 GMT
#552
On March 11 2015 01:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 01:22 Eden1892 wrote:
Marv y u no like rayn? And I kinda think JAT town too....

I explained pretty explicitly. Why are you even asking me this?

Because I ran to work in the rain and didn't read p21-p26 yet )))))))
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 16:26 GMT
#554
On March 11 2015 01:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 01:22 Eden1892 wrote:
Marv y u no like rayn? And I kinda think JAT town too....

How can you possibly think JAT is town?

Instinct

He should probably be null though. Def don't see where he's been affirmatively scummy yet to pick him out of a pile
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 16:32 GMT
#556
On March 10 2015 21:10 marvellosity wrote:
To elaborate a little, specifically the whole trap-not-trap-whatever-it-was thing is very not-good
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 07:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:13 Palmar wrote:
pretty much yeah. There's an outside chance JAT is mafia, but I'm willing to clear him for the day.

what? How do you possible read everyone who's posted so far as town?

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 07:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:19 Palmar wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:13 Palmar wrote:
pretty much yeah. There's an outside chance JAT is mafia, but I'm willing to clear him for the day.

what? How do you possible read everyone who's posted so far as town?

I don't have to read them, I'm mafia.

Well then everyone who's posted so far are not town are they?

Like if he is serious about these posts then it's just terrible and rayn is not terrible.

If he is not really serious then it's not coming across very well (a negative point - would make it forced), and later posts seem to indicate he was at least trying to achieve something.

I wanted to see a couple of his posts after this to see if I liked how they looked, and I didn't.

So my vote is fairly serious for this point on D1.

This looks townie :/

Sounds to me like he tried to get the ball rolling and didn't really succeed. Don't see how this makes him mafia? Seems more like he went after something that sounded better in his head than it actually was
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 16:36 GMT
#560
On March 11 2015 01:35 Palmar wrote:
I can't read slam for shit so I'm going to leave him for other people.

Slam isn't even in the game so I wouldn't worry much over it
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 16:37 GMT
#561
On March 11 2015 01:34 marvellosity wrote:
it's ok, eden, i decided after horn that i don't really need you to listen or agree with me

Well I am listening so you got 1 of 2

Why so rude? Long day at work?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 16:40 GMT
#566
On March 11 2015 01:37 marvellosity wrote:
he's trolling dumbass

Rude
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 16:41 GMT
#568
On March 11 2015 01:40 marvellosity wrote:
whatchu gonna do about it, punk?

Rude
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 16:48 GMT
#580
On March 11 2015 01:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Also when Eden doesn't read the thread he normally is Mafia fyi guys.

Nah I never read the thread
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 39 40 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason88
BRAT_OK 63
Railgan 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17277
Mini 372
Dewaltoss 183
Hyuk 136
ggaemo 109
firebathero 107
ZZZero.O 80
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8354
febbydoto19
League of Legends
Doublelift1433
Counter-Strike
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4833
Khaldor1283
crisheroes1043
Liquid`Hasu804
Other Games
summit1g4294
FrodaN2426
fl0m1069
Beastyqt816
mouzStarbuck366
KnowMe362
ArmadaUGS125
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1134
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 108
• Adnapsc2 27
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8144
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur264
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 6m
INu's Battles
16h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 6m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.