• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11916 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 17:12 GMT
#623
On March 11 2015 02:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 02:10 Damdred wrote:
On March 11 2015 02:08 marvellosity wrote:
I shouldn't have to squeeze blood out of a stone, Damdred. If you're posting like shit to get a reaction, you're doing it wrong.


Shhh, I town read you baby don't worry.

it's not your read on me I'm worried about darling.


If your worried about me just shit posting all day every day have no fears, i'm done because actual things are going on in the thread <3. Though I still might end up sheeping today
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 17:13 GMT
#625
To go along with my point what are you trying to prove here rayn? That LS thinks he did better than you think he did? you are going after this in such a dogged fashion what is the point?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 17:17 GMT
#632
On February 24 2015 02:57 LightningStrike wrote:
So Slam did you check prplhz because of my case on him or you thought he was a good check?


Like explain to me this point Rayn because you are just seem so crazy right here?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 17:20 GMT
#640
Llike your declaring him mafia based on a factually incorrect statement you are taking from a previous game. And when others in the game say its not true you still hammer on him?

I'm just not seeing what you are rayn treat me like i'm an idiot
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 17:34 GMT
#649
@Eden, when you read this explain to me why I shouldn't be town reading or at least putting you aside for consideration today? I felt some of your posts earlier looked pretty good and the paranoia that you showed in approaching some of the town reads on you I felt was equally good at this point. So why vote me here?

@Prh, I remember metal mafia and I agree with you that JAT could very very well be mafia here but i'm not sure that its because of how he town reads people necessarily. In games like imperial and a few other of his town games he gave out a few town reads earlier and granted it was pretty easy to townread some of the people in this game he is missing some of his key characteristics as town and some of the smart posts that he normally makes or at least observations in the thread. Though in that regard perhaps the town reads are telling as he isn't really saying smart things about them or what he likes just a bland this is who he likes.

@Marv, Do you think that this weird push on LS solidifys Rayn as mafia or more as town rayn keying in on something that's important to him but not necessarily true or make ls mafia?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 17:39 GMT
#653
If you want to show it off and think it is true here go ahead LS dont' need my permission.

JAT is pretty uninteresting though so far in this cycle, which is meh I don't think I can really remember any of his points.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 17:48 GMT
#661
I don't really want to read imperial again zzzz, I know early on he said he liked some of Palmars/Marvs postings if I remember. Though it's not quite the same but somewhat.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 17:51 GMT
#662
Rayn that post was later explained by LS to say the POE meta was other town reads he had I believe. He still called me RS town until I got shot and RS got shot, like you are totally misrepresenting what happened in that game and its bad.

LS made his case on prh day three I believe, slam revealed his check on oneg day 4? it went shoot damdred, palmar shenanigans lynched, rs shot, Oneg red checked. On palmar lynch day LS made his case, plenty of time to re-evaluate
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 17:53 GMT
#665
I agree prp, I think I said that near the end of my post directed at you that the lack of reasoning behind why he likes these people is a bit more disturbing than he actually likes them I think.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 17:54 GMT
#666
Really I am believeing what you are saying, and i'm agreeing with you in principle I think we are just saying different reasons for the same thing
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 17:59 GMT
#672
On March 11 2015 02:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 02:51 Damdred wrote:
Rayn that post was later explained by LS to say the POE meta was other town reads he had I believe. He still called me RS town until I got shot and RS got shot, like you are totally misrepresenting what happened in that game and its bad.

LS made his case on prh day three I believe, slam revealed his check on oneg day 4? it went shoot damdred, palmar shenanigans lynched, rs shot, Oneg red checked. On palmar lynch day LS made his case, plenty of time to re-evaluate

Onegu was not in the game at all.
Yes i know he called all of his "probably town" reads scum aswell.
Who cares? They are less scum than "scumreads".
Or aren't they?


Ok my bad I meant prp.

You aren't understanding what i'm saying that list you brought up the POE Meta reasons aren't his scum reads.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 18:02 GMT
#675
On February 20 2015 00:32 LightningStrike wrote:
My entire thought process for now:
Confirmed Town: Blazinghand, Superbia, Half the Sky.
Non confirmed Town: ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz.
POE META: Fecalfeast, Palmar, rsoultin, Damdred.
Reason for each one of them:
Fecalfeast looks like he did in Slytherin Mafia although he looked worse than that game when I first read him but his read on me is bad
Palmar: Palmar being Palmar I heard he doesn’t try when he’s Mafia and he been trying this game since the weekend when he normally cba on the weekend.
Rsoultin: I know her pretty well and the last time she was Mafia she was reading very weird that entire game but this game she just been calling town and been standing her ground like she normally does <3
Damdred: Despite coming in late he looking like himself being very decisive which he was every time I played with him but I never played with him when he was Mafia though but he doensn’t really look like his scum game in Imperial which is a semi recent game that got a Mafia victory.
Now there is Mafia in my eyes in ritoky, VayneAuthority, IAmRobik,, Alakaslam, prplhz so this could be very well the entire anti town for me which 4 Mafia and 1 SK is 5 players and I got 5 and Robik might have been a wrong meta read which I taking into account for this and the fact he been tunneling the shit out of me and Slam is mostly unreadable for me this game and the last I couldn’t read him he was Mafia in Slytherin so I think he might be Mafia this game on meta for me. Ritoky although he looked better than his last mafia games I seen him play (Carol which I played and Imperial I shadowed) but he seem to still have some of his mafia traits in him but not as much as that time and give there been time since these two games happened he could of worked on his Mafia play. Prplhz he might be a vet as far I’m concerned and if he is one he looks really bad like Gobble bad meaning he could be mafia with very poor play and he doesn’t look very townie this game. VA he being absolutely useless this game and even more useless than in NYE Party mafia which I played with him so I think he could mafia on that alone.


Like if you are going to try to incrimidate someone by saying after I flipped he thinks damdred is town quote the whole fucking post
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 18:03 GMT
#676
Or rather after rayn flips he thinks i'm scum

which isn't the case if you read the post
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 18:05 GMT
#679
Like seriously if you read the post you can see that LS says prp looks horrible and is on his anti-town list or whatever which he explains as such like two posts later to ritoky.

Seriously rayn?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 19:05 GMT
#710
On March 11 2015 03:03 Damdred wrote:
Or rather after rayn flips he thinks i'm scum

which isn't the case if you read the post


Here rayn goes again, I corrected myself right after that post....

lol
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 19:08 GMT
#711
Honestly I corrected myself like less than a minute later 0 posts between the posts since I obviously saw I misphrased something, and once again rayn isn't reading
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 19:14 GMT
#714
I have no clue honestly it doesn't make anyone scum neccessairly I think rayns misrepresentation of ls looks bad and hid push on ls and now me is illogical and really rests on people not fact checking or reading its just really weird
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 19:16 GMT
#715
You are acting so bad and idiotic right now rayn it makes no sense. I 100% corrected my error you are clinging onto in the next post nothing you have posted on ls makes him scum gj
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 19:17 GMT
#716
Like your original post why ls was mafia was

when I (rayn) flipped ls thought famdred was mafia because of this post x that I quoted.

If you read the next post and the subsequent post after that ls explains how this isn't the case, your push on him males no sense
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 10 2015 19:25 GMT
#722
You are acting insane rayn i understand if you could make the argument as town, howeveryou directly misconstrued a post ls made in my mind and thus it males the push on him bad you can't even tell me why he's mafia using this game and you call me mafia for a lie that isn't true?

You could be scum you were really forgettable early now you are just latching onto anything its really weird
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech82
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1138
Bisu 916
Hyuk 841
Larva 628
Leta 168
Sexy 135
Zeus 117
EffOrt 112
PianO 94
Soma 94
[ Show more ]
Mini 93
Pusan 65
ZerO 43
Killer 41
Last 38
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 32
Bale 26
Hm[arnc] 23
Trap 20
yabsab 18
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe434
XaKoH 312
League of Legends
JimRising 320
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
Other Games
gofns31922
singsing1660
crisheroes214
OGKoka 197
Mew2King138
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2267
League of Legends
• Jankos1333
• Stunt909
Upcoming Events
Online Event
41m
FEL
5h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 41m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.