• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:06
CEST 00:06
KST 07:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7653 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 193

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 191 192 193 194 195 343 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2015 18:00 GMT
#3841
Just find a redcheck lol
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2015 18:03 GMT
#3842
On March 16 2015 02:47 Damdred wrote:
Last post this game, sorry for bad play I thought I had a handle and was coming around but I lost it today totally for good reason. Really sorry

don't go damdy
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 18:15 GMT
#3843
On March 16 2015 01:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I still want the answer to how Damdred goes to checking rsoultin.
I don't care about it on night but the next day i will.

If we discount Damdred for now lynch Onegu.



Rayn you know you can never read me. Give me your complete thoughts on prplhz plz.
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 15 2015 18:42 GMT
#3844
On March 16 2015 03:15 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 01:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I still want the answer to how Damdred goes to checking rsoultin.
I don't care about it on night but the next day i will.

If we discount Damdred for now lynch Onegu.



Rayn you know you can never read me. Give me your complete thoughts on prplhz plz.

Can you point out the last game i couldn't read you?
All you've been saying in this game is "rayn is town yadda yadda" and it feels like an overplay.

I don't care about prplhz atm. Why should i read you town?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 15 2015 18:45 GMT
#3845
On March 16 2015 03:03 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 02:47 Damdred wrote:
Last post this game, sorry for bad play I thought I had a handle and was coming around but I lost it today totally for good reason. Really sorry

don't go damdy

table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 18:58 GMT
#3846
On March 16 2015 03:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 03:15 Onegu wrote:
On March 16 2015 01:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I still want the answer to how Damdred goes to checking rsoultin.
I don't care about it on night but the next day i will.

If we discount Damdred for now lynch Onegu.



Rayn you know you can never read me. Give me your complete thoughts on prplhz plz.

Can you point out the last game i couldn't read you?
All you've been saying in this game is "rayn is town yadda yadda" and it feels like an overplay.

I don't care about prplhz atm. Why should i read you town?



Down under mini mafia part one before it reset you scum read town me.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 19:01 GMT
#3847
Also tell me I can't read you correctly 100% in every game we have played since witchcraft 2.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2015 19:15 GMT
#3848
And aren't all the reason I am calling you town for true or not?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 15 2015 19:48 GMT
#3849
Good news is ill never be shot so I don't have to thoughtdump. Just in case I somehow get shot don't trust most of my reads I've been trolling pretty hardcore. I promise game face tomorrow.
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 15 2015 20:15 GMT
#3850
Damdred is definitely town wtf guys. His check on rsoultin makes perfect sense given the thread direction at EON + his prior feeling that our interactions were weird. Trust me I've read his filter 50 times trying to prove he's mafia and this is all 100% consistent with his check.

Palmar should be the lynch tomorrow 100%. He says he's bringing his game face tomorrow, I guarantee you he won't actually deliver this until we put him on the block. Tomorrow he goes on the block.

I still have this nagging feeling about marv but he should not be the lynch until d4 as of now. Also have nagging feeling about ray. ray's attempts to go after me and Damdred related to blues is bleeding red to me because it looks pretty obvious that he's trying too hard to look like he isn't completely informed of the game state. If Palmar bleeds town then lynch ray

Do not ever lynch the current blue claims, probably never lynch prplhz or Onegu. I hate Onegu's VT thing but I don't think he's cashing it in and retiring it here. prplhz just doesn't make sense as JAT's partner and he's been productive.

TL;DR im damdreds the cop u idiots, never lynch the blue claims as of this post (Koshi/LS/Damdred), probably never lynch Onegu and prplhz or at least have really good reasons, lynch Palmar -> ray -> marv.

GL BOYS ILL TRY 2 KEEP UP @ WORK
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 15 2015 20:16 GMT
#3851
Oh and also on ray, make him give a compelling answer to this question:

"Now that we know JAT's strategy near the end of day 1 was to get a mislynch to save himself, why didn't JAT try to get his main counterwagon lynched?"
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 15 2015 20:17 GMT
#3852
Oh and also also if ray is mafia marv should not be in the lynch pool at all anymore

Tbh he probably shouldn't be there in the first place but I got a nagging feeling mon
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 15 2015 20:23 GMT
#3853
On March 16 2015 05:16 Eden1892 wrote:
Oh and also on ray, make him give a compelling answer to this question:

"Now that we know JAT's strategy near the end of day 1 was to get a mislynch to save himself, why didn't JAT try to get his main counterwagon lynched?"

that's your question to ask, not mine.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 15 2015 20:24 GMT
#3854
maybe just kill eden, that is just so dumb...
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 15 2015 20:27 GMT
#3855
On March 16 2015 05:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 05:16 Eden1892 wrote:
Oh and also on ray, make him give a compelling answer to this question:

"Now that we know JAT's strategy near the end of day 1 was to get a mislynch to save himself, why didn't JAT try to get his main counterwagon lynched?"

that's your question to ask, not mine.

That would be me asking the question, what is your answer?

On March 16 2015 05:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
maybe just kill eden, that is just so dumb...

Mafia
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 15 2015 20:30 GMT
#3856
Wait guys I have another reason that proves Damdred is really cop.

Look at the roles we had in game.

Dom/Bondage Expert (RB)
Submissive (Vet)
Unassuming Sibling (Miller)

How can you have an unassuming sibling without a parent (Cop) on the loose???

The flavor makes too much sense for it not to be true
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 15 2015 20:33 GMT
#3857
yeah fuck you.
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 15 2015 20:34 GMT
#3858
Great answer

I'll ask again because I'm so enthralled

Now that we know JAT tried to get a mislynch to save himself, why didn't he try to lynch his counterwagon, ray?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2015 20:52 GMT
#3859
On March 16 2015 05:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
maybe just kill eden, that is just so dumb...

why is it dumb?

it's literally the biggest mystery in the game
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 15 2015 20:55 GMT
#3860
I like how eden explained only that I should be the lynch tomorrow, not why.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 191 192 193 194 195 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason149
BRAT_OK 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 948
ZZZero.O 141
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm33
League of Legends
Doublelift4669
JimRising 606
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6077
Other Games
summit1g9955
FrodaN3049
KnowMe216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1298
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1140
• Shiphtur204
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
55m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 55m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 55m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 55m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.