• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:37
CEST 15:37
KST 22:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12710 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 17:06 GMT
#3832
Its just better for me to get a check oh rsoultin rather people who can get framed I think
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 17:20 GMT
#3835
I thought you fake claimed med as vet...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 17:21 GMT
#3836
Also only have three more hours until I'm done for the day probably.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 17:47 GMT
#3839
Last post this game, sorry for bad play I thought I had a handle and was coming around but I lost it today totally for good reason. Really sorry
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 23:48 GMT
#3950
##vote Rayn

Get to go home in 15 hours hopefully. Lynch rayn
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:01 GMT
#6551
On March 24 2015 07:01 scott31337 wrote:


Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:08 GMT
#6576
Good job Eden honestly. I wish I could of stayed in the game, but I had to leave it.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:10 GMT
#6589
Honestly for me, it was the reads over time that fell through which a lot of people didn't pay attention to. The Damdred is scum, damdred is town, damdred scum wait why is everyone reading damdred scum hes town. Oh wait I forgot ijust woke up hes scum.

Besides you being right it just didn't add up as town rayn. Marv had some good points d1 to.

Eden played decently though, even if he got lynched
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:13 GMT
#6596
You can play well, you can have the game solved and you can get lynched. Its part of the game, some things just dont' work out for you. I didn't want to leave game but I had to it didn't work out for me. You thought you could bus all your team mates and that didn't work for you *shrug* its sad but its the mafia cards someitmes
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:18 GMT
#6601
Thank you rayn, I totally can control when my wife gets shot when shes at work. HF makes me sub out after I inform him of wahts going on.

Then three days later I go into another game when shes resting at home safe and alive and I have time to actually do things and the mind situation to be able to do anything for fun.

Thank you
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:19 GMT
#6605
I PM'D MARV WHEN I WAS DEAD.

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:24 GMT
#6614
Anyway, me and marv didn't talk till basically I was dead he didn't know why I subbed out till after my slot was gone.

Subbed out for legit reasons didn't know I was getting subbed out till hf said so.

Obviously Damdred always goes super trolly on everything in the thread right? I mean couldn't be his mind just went haywire for a bit?

Anyway, I know you are salty about losing rayn but don't be BM.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:25 GMT
#6617
Honestly I want to tell rayn he played great and deserved the win.

Rsoultin can tell you when we talked I predicted you would roll town honestly.

But you are just so infuriating I can't even congratulate you on amazing scum play here
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:28 GMT
#6621
Honestly JAT you played pretty well d1, I think at the start you got called out for some really shitty things that I didn't think made you scum. The only reason I voted for you was because you kept saying how scummy I was but never did vote for me. It bothered me and rubbed me the wrong way, I actually like playing against you though.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:30 GMT
#6627
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:31 GMT
#6630
If I had to apologize to anyone this game it would be probably Eden and Palmar besides what I talked with marv about. I was really hard on Eden and said some mean things to him during the course of the game, and I did bitch out on palmar at parts when I just didn't feel like dealing with the game.

That's probably the part of my game i'm trying to work on the most but yea
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:37 GMT
#6643
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:40 GMT
#6650
On March 24 2015 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.

No shit it looks different than Imperial. If this game was an anomaly for Palmar then Imperial was an anomaly for me. It is absolutely NOT the towngame to look at if you want to check my meta. Who knows what you are talking about - maybe it is even legit - but don't ever call me scum because I don't play like I did in that abomination of a game.


OH no i'm not calling you scum because of that, imperial is the worst game in the world to compare anything to.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:43 GMT
#6656
On March 24 2015 07:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:40 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.

No shit it looks different than Imperial. If this game was an anomaly for Palmar then Imperial was an anomaly for me. It is absolutely NOT the towngame to look at if you want to check my meta. Who knows what you are talking about - maybe it is even legit - but don't ever call me scum because I don't play like I did in that abomination of a game.


OH no i'm not calling you scum because of that, imperial is the worst game in the world to compare anything to.

Then why does everyone always compare my play to this game?
.
.
.


I think because prph brought imperial up in this game first. I think imperial is the worst game to judge anyones meta on gah.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:46 GMT
#6662
On March 24 2015 07:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:40 Palmar wrote:
I posted 43? pages this game.

The closest I've been is 23, 24 and 26. Ever.

All those times I've been town.

Point proven.

well my 5th longest filter is mafia I think at 19 pages. So meh.

I really, really do try harder as mafia.


I'd agree with this. Palmar is really enjoyable to be on a mafia team with. If only ritoky hadn't shot me...
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 250
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 240
ProTech136
mouzHeroMarine 24
CosmosSc2 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41844
Bisu 2802
Hyuk 1690
Shuttle 1415
EffOrt 548
Mini 518
Soma 460
Larva 340
ZerO 284
firebathero 230
[ Show more ]
Last 120
hero 114
Zeus 64
Pusan 60
Hyun 49
Sexy 48
Killer 43
Trap 41
Bale 40
Hm[arnc] 31
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 27
Aegong 25
zelot 18
sorry 15
Noble 13
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Rock 8
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6076
qojqva1399
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1130
crisheroes789
Lowko346
Liquid`Hasu333
Other Games
gofns35419
singsing2545
B2W.Neo1276
DeMusliM236
Livibee164
Liquid`VortiX127
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS77
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6719
League of Legends
• Jankos1991
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 23m
INu's Battles
22h 23m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.