• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:37
CEST 15:37
KST 22:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12710 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 14:55 GMT
#3768
Seriously fuck all you lazy assholes I'm done with this game.

I'm the cop I checked rsoultin n1 sadly.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 14:58 GMT
#3773
K good I'm just tired of this.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 15:05 GMT
#3779
Nope I just get called dumb and bad or what not all the time when I'm taking my time to go through game and throw questions at people. Whatever I jus don't need to play Mafia anymore
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 15:12 GMT
#3783
Oh hey marv here's a fav of yours, sorry Rayn.

No
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 15:15 GMT
#3786
On March 16 2015 00:13 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 00:12 Damdred wrote:
Oh hey marv here's a fav of yours, sorry Rayn.

No

Lol come on man help me out at least. I been workin with you


I debated between ritoky and rsoultin because of yours and her reactions.

Plus I read rsoultin for complete shit
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 15:18 GMT
#3788
That was obviously fake Eden...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 15:21 GMT
#3790
Like seriously Eden, he claimed big, doc and cop... why should interact to Palmar trolling rayn
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 15:28 GMT
#3796
Anyway I'm sorry I am so angry for no reason towards people. Especially apologize towards marv even if he is mafia.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 15:32 GMT
#3798
I already have my check in we'll see
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 15:51 GMT
#3799
Anyway IDK what else to say now. But most people have taken pot shots at me most of the game shrug
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 15:59 GMT
#3802
I really don't care marv, I've tried to do things and just gotten called shot, stone walled ignored etc. So it is just whatever
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 16:24 GMT
#3807
Already answered
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 16:27 GMT
#3809
Then last post before night ended in case I got shot I sais, check into Eden and rsoultin interactions as they are weird
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 16:33 GMT
#3814
On March 16 2015 01:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 01:27 Damdred wrote:
Then last post before night ended in case I got shot I sais, check into Eden and rsoultin interactions as they are weird

Okay then elaborate on this please.
Why were they weird? And what did it mean for you?


Hard town read both ways. Hard defending pocketing etc.,

Yeah it just made me think one was Scum and I pinged rs out earlier and things Kochi said made sense
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 16:40 GMT
#3817
On March 16 2015 01:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 01:33 Damdred wrote:
On March 16 2015 01:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 16 2015 01:27 Damdred wrote:
Then last post before night ended in case I got shot I sais, check into Eden and rsoultin interactions as they are weird

Okay then elaborate on this please.
Why were they weird? And what did it mean for you?


Hard town read both ways. Hard defending pocketing etc.,

Yeah it just made me think one was Scum and I pinged rs out earlier and things Kochi said made sense

How does "weird interaction between two people" result in one being scum and the other one town?


Both could be Scum both could be town.

I'm not sure what you mean
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 16:48 GMT
#3820
Because can't read her well weird interactions etc
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 16:51 GMT
#3823
Idc if it's a null tell to you rs does things like that as Scum shrug

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 16:54 GMT
#3826
On March 16 2015 01:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 01:48 Damdred wrote:
Because can't read her well weird interactions etc

You didn't read Eden mafia on N1 start either....


You can't be serious
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 16:59 GMT
#3829
.............
............
...
..
.
IDK what to say yea ok.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 15 2015 17:01 GMT
#3830
Literally I say I think jat lied about Eden at that point I think. Eden, marv, ritoky were all possible frames especially marv and marv was extremely towny second half of n1 I think.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 250
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 240
ProTech136
mouzHeroMarine 24
CosmosSc2 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41844
Bisu 2802
Hyuk 1690
Shuttle 1415
EffOrt 548
Mini 518
Soma 460
Larva 340
ZerO 284
firebathero 230
[ Show more ]
Last 120
hero 114
Zeus 64
Pusan 60
Hyun 49
Sexy 48
Killer 43
Trap 41
Bale 40
Hm[arnc] 31
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 27
Aegong 25
zelot 18
sorry 15
Noble 13
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Rock 8
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6076
qojqva1399
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1130
crisheroes789
Lowko346
Liquid`Hasu333
Other Games
gofns35419
singsing2545
B2W.Neo1276
DeMusliM236
Livibee164
Liquid`VortiX127
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS77
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6719
League of Legends
• Jankos1991
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 23m
INu's Battles
22h 23m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.