• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9228 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 17:32 GMT
#3557
Because everything you are saying I do as scum I literally do as town on a game by game basis. I always switch reads around at a drop of the hat, for example in the student game town read Prob, Art then all of a sudden during the night I scum read them after closer examination.

Here I town read Eden, closer examination I find scummy things.

I can't even remember half of your point son me.

Early town paranoia,

I sometimes read Marv/HF town super early in games by tone or other things

Later in the game I go well maybe HF is scum because hes more worried about beign right then finding scum.

Me not being as paranoid towards a certain person is not alignment indicative.

Either way I don't have a ton of time while i'm working on a bigger post to tear your case on me a part i'll do it afterwards.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 17:35 GMT
#3558
Quite literally one of your points is i'm not interacting with people enough. And Marv has stone wall'd me the entire time when I ask him question telling me no.

Rayn has interacted with me when I've asked him things etc.,

Oneg hasn't been in the thread and has been insanely behind all game interactions would be bad as he has no knowledge of events almost.

Like its just a bad point.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 18:10 GMT
#3567
*Note, I have decided not to color myself green or defend myself in this post as its a waste of time and it might be better for town just to lynch me and use some of my analysis after my alignment is clear hopefully to find scum.

Eden1892 (2): ritoky, Lightningstrike
justanothertownie (3): Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Eden1892
raynpelikoneet (4): prplhz, damdred, rsoultin, marvellosity
marvellosity (1): Palmar

Not Voting (2): justanothertownie, onegu

Currently raynpelikoneet is set to be lynched.

I actually think that this is the most telling vote count in the game or at least the events that lead to it. The push on JAT directly comes after this vote count (by Rayn)

Eden1892 (2): ritoky, lightningstrike
justanothertownie (1): Koshi
raynpelikoneet (4): prplhz, damdred, rsoultin, marvellosity
damdred (1): raynpelikoneet, Eden1892
marvellosity (1): Palmar

Not Voting (2): justanothertownie, onegu

Currently raynpelikoneet is set to be lynched.

Eden at this point has the greatest push (besides a stagnant rayn lynch that was still leading) to get lynched at this point. Myself, LS, Ritoky and a few others were putting direct pressure on Eden to do things or get lynched. Rayn right after this vote count walks in and basically tells everyone to shut up we aren't lynching Eden we are lynching JAT. Though earlier I said that its a possibility that Rayn is mafia for X reasons, as I go back and read around these lynches this push just seems way to genuine and why would you push off of Eden (unless you go super tin foil) and onto team mate JAT here?

Logically and objectively it doesn't make sense for mafia Rayn to come into the thread at this point to get the cred, it would be more benficial for JAT to bus Rayn or to bus team mate #3 than to come in so strong and directly steer the lynch off of Eden and onto JAT directly.

Unless we have all three mafia up for the lynch here, which is highly unlikely there is no reason for mafia Rayn not to hammer town Eden who is going batshit in the thread at points.

Eden1892 (2): ritoky, Lightningstrike
justanothertownie (3): Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Eden1892
raynpelikoneet (4): prplhz, damdred, rsoultin, marvellosity
marvellosity (1): Palmar

Not Voting (2): justanothertownie, onegu

Some of Rayns play looks meh to me but overall and this push that directly resulted in a mafia lynch I think he has to be town. Also its really possible scum thought he was VET and didn't want to shoot him and medic dodged anyway or Rsoultin had good reads.

I also think Eden has to be town in this situation, (on a offnote JAT hard townread him twice I believe and talked to him like he was confirmed town) he also isn't keeping his options open really and is chasing whatever he feels like. Filter size is bigger than I thought it would be also.

Like 99% sure that Eden has to be town here, rereading the day the pressure on JAT looks a lot better than I remembered it and might of been a bit to accommodating to the thread pressure which I thought was less then it actually was. Early game still looked pretty good to me especially trying to figure out Rsoultin early. EoD still looks a bit wonky to me and is tunneled d2 but I still think its a good shot at being town.

Eden1892 (2): ritoky, Lightningstrike
justanothertownie (3): Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Eden1892
raynpelikoneet (4): prplhz, damdred, rsoultin, marvellosity
marvellosity (1): Palmar

Not Voting (2): justanothertownie, onegu

Prplhz is interesting, Marv made an excellent point in his synopsis of why he is probably town. Also his pinging JAT out about his townreads I think is still really good. When hes been in the thread hes pushed his own ideas forward and yes it looks bad that he wasn't on JAT at eod Also he went through imperial which was a slog of a game to figure out if JAT town reads people early or not, I don't know if I see a scum Prplhz doing this. And there are several posts in his filter I really like (such as the jat posts trying to make sense of the night kill digging through Rsoultins filter after he was dead to figure out his reads). I'm pretty confident that he is town.

Eden1892 (2): ritoky, Lightningstrike
justanothertownie (3): Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Eden1892
raynpelikoneet (4): prplhz, damdred, rsoultin, marvellosity
marvellosity (1): Palmar

Not Voting (2): justanothertownie, onegu

That leaves me with two suspects inside of Palmar, Marvellosity, Onegu and Ritoky.

There are several reasons meta wise or game wise for me to town read each of these people which makes this into a super hard game.

Firstly Palmar has been really trolly this game, and while this isn't exactly alignment indicative the few times that I've seen Palmar as scum he hasn't really been trolly or not making sense in the game he is generally more serious and more apt to lead or try to lead the town into a lynch/mislynch that would directly benefit himself or the scum team. I can neither see him as scum be this trolly, shoot Rsoultin over Marv/Rayn/Koshi at this point in time. He does have negatives against him, hes not really attempting to solve the game past a point, but there were a couple of posts where I saw a town Palmar trying to figure out Marvs alignment during the early parts of the day phase and he was ok with Marv and Prp. Which made me pretty happy at that point with him as well. Also as pointed out with Eden, JAT town read Palmar twice once for a bad reason and once for no explanation at all. I'm sort of happy with putting Palmar as town in this scenario at this point.

Eden1892 (2): ritoky, Lightningstrike
justanothertownie (3): Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Eden1892
raynpelikoneet (4): prplhz, damdred, rsoultin, marvellosity
marvellosity (1): Palmar

Not Voting (2): justanothertownie, onegu

Which leaves me with Marvellosity, Ritoky and Onegu

Marvellosity is really likely to be town in this scenario. While his night was pretty bad to me I think it actually fits his town game, he really reacts badly as town to being called scum as seen in horns and totally acts different than when he is scum In that regard. I remember when 've been on a team with him if hes called scum especially by someone like Palmar he usually dies a little and doesn't really come back from it.

In imperial marv had to be poked and proded by most of the scum team to do things after he was called scum and disappeared for many hours inbetween as he just wasn't motivated to do things. Here he decided just to stay in the thread and fight it out. Which was really towny for Marv.

His read on Prp is really good in my mind really well reasoned and thought out. His reasoning d1 on Rayn and that indecision on who to vote for looked pretty towny to me as well, plus that filter size going into d2 and into d2 while its not impossible for scum marv to do I think... it is improbable that Marv could go at a greater pace than Imperial in a game a 1/3 of the size at this point.

After writing all of this out I am a bit concerned in the back of my mind that Marv is playing the game of the century for him in tin foil land, but I logically can't see this happening. hes going to more than likely be alive for most if not all of the game just because of the amount of confirmed people we have in Koshi+LS and Rayn obviously. This does not make him scum necessarily do not panic if Marv is alive d4 with LS dying and Rayn/Koshi or someone in that order dying.

Eden1892 (2): ritoky, Lightningstrike
justanothertownie (3): Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Eden1892
raynpelikoneet (4): prplhz, damdred, rsoultin, marvellosity
marvellosity (1): Palmar

Not Voting (2): justanothertownie, onegu

This leaves me in a world where Onegu and ritoky are the mafia in this game. And this doesn't really sit that well with me in this game and i'm not sure why. Generally I would be enthused that I have basically solved the game from my perspective but this is just hard for me to swallow. Logically and looking at the game and reasoning it makes the most sense.

Also both of them make sense with a Rsoultin shot. We might not be giving enough credit to Rsoultins reads at this point in time,

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 12 2015 19:57 rsoultin wrote:
mrrrr

too many townyish people this game big problem lol

-sits on marv's head and peers down at him-

you could be scum you know...kinda funny you seem to think that's an impossible thought to have. like i wouldn't be considering it if most of the player base didn't look town, but still

koshi+rayn+LS definite townies hi townies ^^ (tinfoil hat could i suppose have rayn scum ccing jat scum but that's a super fucking weird play lol and if they did that i don't mind losing to it ><)

prp...i like for town on filter dive. only reservation is despite his contribution to scumreading jat he stayed on rayn, but considering his reaction to rayn's LS push and his involvement in the thread otherwise, it adds up

eden anger too real...like i feel he'd hard town me as either alignment unless i started looking like a shitbag and other potential mislynches are actually harder to get lynched than me, but his paroxysms of fury/frustration are not how i remember him behaving when we caught him as scum before

marv...liked where his head was at. we clicked early. he did not want to lynch jat and only came around at the end...could mean a tunnel, we all do it, and i'm still inclined to say he's town. i even agree he's more likely to try to get cred out of that lynch especially considering jat goon...however. gotta love howevers xP this whole the main reason to townread him is he would have tried to get credit is weaksauce and his response to koshi read overly defensive to me. so he dropped to a light read. naughty marv

ritoky...if the only reason i can possibly town you is cause jat was pushing you you're sucking wind, boyo. i think it may be normal for you to get off to a slow start though so let me make this simple: YOU ARE NOT CONFIRMED TOWN TO ME. that means you actually have to do some shit. i see no reason jat couldn't have bussed you, and a lot of folks look way more townie than you do

onegu...only reason to townread him is the vt claim and that does actually appear to be a thing...again, if that's the only reason i can call you town, though, that's frankly not anywhere close to good enough

palmar...prp is scum? lol i can't read your game anyway, and apparently you've lost your pulse on prp as it is, but i don't know what the hell you're doing this game

damdred like...i don't think i even need to add on here. i still feel like he poe'd himself. there's a bit of awkwardness to his play this game, too, and i forget who mentioned his townreads looking naïve town, but naïve is not a word i'd associate with damdred...ever


His Palmar reasoning is actually really good and halfway makes me doubt myself on my town read.

Ritoky hasn't really done enough of pushing a scum read and is a good enough scum player to try to change up how he plays scum especially with his other scum game ending at any moment that this game is going on. And even though he says I have a soul read on him I still want to say hes townish, some of his trollish posts had some insight into it. But he sort of led the counterpush votes onto Eden leading before Rayn came in and laid the smack down on JAT.

Also there wasn't much of a bus opportunity onto Ritoky, the amount of steam and pressure that JAT+Eden could cook up at that point was pretty small in comparison to anything that was going on. Literally its a wifom vote by JAT at best. Just reading the push on Ritoky on JAT doesn't even feel like a real push because everyone is so set on a JAT lynch at that point before his claim.

IDK about oneg he just seems so out of it.

If i'm wrong about anyone its probably Rit and Palmar. Honestly, and Rits why hes town post is good but his scum reads are kind of bad like no real push on it bah.

Anyway this is where i'm at in case I get lynched. Any questions or comments
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 18:16 GMT
#3571
On March 15 2015 03:12 prplhz wrote:
seriously damdred are you hungarian or something?


What do you mean exactly O_o
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 18:23 GMT
#3576
Oh haha, I know rsoultin is a girl when i'm typing I always think of almost all mafia players as guys and just put in he when I type. pisses rsoultin off so much and hts
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 18:27 GMT
#3580
That's my tin foil hat Eden honestly. Palmar makes marv do things marv does things. But yea i'm not sure that's possible I don't see Palmars end game he can't win playing like this I believe
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 18:46 GMT
#3593
I just don't see scum marv having 35 pages of filter on d2 <<
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 18:55 GMT
#3600
...if eden is scum I would literally throw things at people in this game for many reasons
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 19:05 GMT
#3609
Marv I know you read everything I said, I think you probably disagree with Oneg. So who am I most wrong on do you think?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 19:12 GMT
#3621
On March 15 2015 04:09 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 04:05 Damdred wrote:
Marv I know you read everything I said, I think you probably disagree with Oneg. So who am I most wrong on do you think?

I don't know. I think everything you wrote looked pretty ok tbh.

I am most happy with this ritoky lynch because this continuing Onegu read is very silly.

ritoky has pushed no-one in 2 days!

ritoky is right - as mafia he tunnels for terrible reasons

but as town he is opinionated and actually wants to kill people. not 2-3 sentences over 2 cycles saying "well maybe these 2 are mafia".


This is the most likely reason that ritoky is mafia here.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 19:14 GMT
#3625
##Unvote
##Vote Ritoky


Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 19:22 GMT
#3632
On March 15 2015 04:18 Eden1892 wrote:
i can't wait to feel completely retarded if ritoky flips town


The more eden posts the more posts like this give me an odd feeling...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 19:30 GMT
#3640
I wouldn't actually mind getting lynched honestly i'm not really having fun this game
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 19:35 GMT
#3648
Meh, I make big posts people come in damdred looks bad in spots. Oh rsoul scum read damdred. Its what it is just don't care hopefully ritoky is the roleblocker though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 19:42 GMT
#3658
If the only reason i'm town is because I self voted.... you really need to read the game better
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 19:44 GMT
#3661
anyway i'm spending the next bit raiding and then looking at why people voted for jat see if I can find a bus
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 20:10 GMT
#3665
maybe you are right koshi.

Meh i'm never trying to change how I play really again
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 20:13 GMT
#3667
Trying to be more intuitive without over analyzing everything perfectly, especially since more limited amount of time. Meh anyway I just don't know how to do it well enough nor have enough faith in some of the things I feel in my gut I suppose
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 20:13 GMT
#3668
and other things *shrug8
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 14 2015 20:17 GMT
#3670
anyay I know that i'll take some heat post game for some of the things I said or did. And I played quite badly at points but my analysis hasn't been horrible when I've read through things.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason88
BRAT_OK 63
Railgan 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17277
Mini 372
Dewaltoss 183
Hyuk 136
ggaemo 109
firebathero 107
ZZZero.O 80
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8354
febbydoto19
League of Legends
Doublelift1433
Counter-Strike
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4833
Khaldor1283
crisheroes1043
Liquid`Hasu804
Other Games
summit1g4294
FrodaN2426
fl0m1069
Beastyqt816
mouzStarbuck366
KnowMe362
ArmadaUGS125
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1134
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 108
• Adnapsc2 27
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8144
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur264
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 6m
INu's Battles
16h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 6m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.