• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:21
CEST 19:21
KST 02:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9232 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 22:18 GMT
#2313
On February 18 2015 07:05 Palmar wrote:
Also, if people want to try to not lynch ritoky, the counterwagon is not going to be LS.

There better be fucking masons in this game the way you're defending this dude, because he's fucking scum.
Ritoky's post on me was bad, but I think he genuinely believes he's meta cleared, so that's kinda townie.
Rayn's afking again. he better be cop or we're lynching him. He loves to claim maf as maf and see how long he can get away with it and then gloat about it in postgame
Breshke is someone who we should strongly consider lynching. From all accounts he single handedly won the previous game as vig. I don't recall any of his posts this game, which is a bad sign for him.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 22:34 GMT
#2324
On February 18 2015 07:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:18 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:05 Palmar wrote:
Also, if people want to try to not lynch ritoky, the counterwagon is not going to be LS.

There better be fucking masons in this game the way you're defending this dude, because he's fucking scum.
Ritoky's post on me was bad, but I think he genuinely believes he's meta cleared, so that's kinda townie.
Rayn's afking again. he better be cop or we're lynching him. He loves to claim maf as maf and see how long he can get away with it and then gloat about it in postgame
Breshke is someone who we should strongly consider lynching. From all accounts he single handedly won the previous game as vig. I don't recall any of his posts this game, which is a bad sign for him.

I am in no way certain he is town. But he is just so far away from the people I most likely think are mafia that to me it's dumb to lynch him.

I honestly don't get why people think he's mafia. He literally has no trouble communicating with people in the thread and is kinda doing his own wonderfully weird thing.

Because he edited his post.
Also, doing your own this is scummy.
Lastly, no one is doing what i asked. I REALLY REALLY REALLY need that information. It will lead me directly to mafia. You acn call me sherlock holmes.

Also, why doesn't anyone want to lynch breshke, who by all accounts, is not townie whatsoever
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 22:34 GMT
#2326
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Well then we should lynch damdred because lolobv
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 22:37 GMT
#2332
On February 18 2015 07:35 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:34 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:26 Palmar wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:18 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:05 Palmar wrote:
Also, if people want to try to not lynch ritoky, the counterwagon is not going to be LS.

There better be fucking masons in this game the way you're defending this dude, because he's fucking scum.
Ritoky's post on me was bad, but I think he genuinely believes he's meta cleared, so that's kinda townie.
Rayn's afking again. he better be cop or we're lynching him. He loves to claim maf as maf and see how long he can get away with it and then gloat about it in postgame
Breshke is someone who we should strongly consider lynching. From all accounts he single handedly won the previous game as vig. I don't recall any of his posts this game, which is a bad sign for him.

I am in no way certain he is town. But he is just so far away from the people I most likely think are mafia that to me it's dumb to lynch him.

I honestly don't get why people think he's mafia. He literally has no trouble communicating with people in the thread and is kinda doing his own wonderfully weird thing.

Because he edited his post.
Also, doing your own this is scummy.
Lastly, no one is doing what i asked. I REALLY REALLY REALLY need that information. It will lead me directly to mafia. You acn call me sherlock holmes.

Also, why doesn't anyone want to lynch breshke, who by all accounts, is not townie whatsoever

Who is "he"

well i'm talking about LS. Then palmar talked about ls. so by all accounts, it seems like he refers to LS
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 22:37 GMT
#2333
God, i'm saying all accounts way too much in the past few posts. It's not even a cool phrase
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 22:39 GMT
#2335
On February 18 2015 07:35 Damdred wrote:
I don't get what you are saying at all robik.

Rayn doesn't typically change what he's doing as a power role in my experience? Why is him lurking either cop or scum instead of just scum?


his lurking isn't cop or scum. his "hi i'm scum" makes him cop or scum.

1) you claim mafia
2) people start SRing you
3) you don't get targetted by mafia
4) you get your checks
5) ????
6) Profit
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 23:11 GMT
#2360
On February 18 2015 07:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Robik, my other scumreads are Ritoky, Breshke, Rayn, with a lean on prplhz.

I'm sorry...was I talking to you/did I ask you?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 23:12 GMT
#2362
Oh wait, I was lawl
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 23:15 GMT
#2364
I'm moderately surprised i'm not scumread by plammmar
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 23:28 GMT
#2369
On February 18 2015 08:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:15 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm moderately surprised i'm not scumread by plammmar

I have a soft spot for people who call me top town.

I have a special spot on my lynch list for people who call me town
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 23:44 GMT
#2387
On February 18 2015 08:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:28 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:25 Palmar wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:15 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm moderately surprised i'm not scumread by plammmar

I have a soft spot for people who call me top town.

I have a special spot on my lynch list for people who call me town

Well we could always decide you're mafia and lynch you, would that be better?

I like people to think that I could be mafia when I'm not super obv town. Otherwise I just feel like everyone's trying to pocket me. I like healthy suspicion. I don't like when people vote on me though. That's a big no-no
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 23:45 GMT
#2395
On February 18 2015 08:41 rsoultin wrote:
##unvote
##vote: VA


I agree that rayn looks scummy. Did not appreciate all the mafia/sk claims he was doing last night either -_-

was I wrong? Are you mafia? I'm sorry Eden!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 23:46 GMT
#2398
On February 18 2015 08:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Also rsoultin sheep me on HTS's case on FF please baby girl?

If I flip town, promise me you will change your signature to "League of Legends is for noobs, also FecalFeast is the best mafia player ever" for a week.

Posting such fallacies in a signature can result in being perma-banned from TL
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 00:11 GMT
#2408
the whole thing feels so forced if FF is mafia LS prolly with him anyway.

Can we just lynch LS?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 00:33 GMT
#2413
I'm going to drop a huge bomb that everyone already knows, or if they don't know, now they know......

HALF THE SKY IS:

+ Show Spoiler +
town
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 00:45 GMT
#2415
On February 18 2015 09:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 09:33 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm going to drop a huge bomb that everyone already knows, or if they don't know, now they know......

HALF THE SKY IS:

+ Show Spoiler +
town

Well that was dramatic.
+ Show Spoiler +
The majority of people here are townreading her anyways

yeah, but they're not doing it for the right reason. And I literally just spent a good 7 minutes skimming a scum game of her and 2 town games of hers and then reading her posts this game to come to that conclusion. I have a really solid tell on her
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 00:56 GMT
#2417
On February 18 2015 09:55 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 09:45 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 18 2015 09:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 18 2015 09:33 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm going to drop a huge bomb that everyone already knows, or if they don't know, now they know......

HALF THE SKY IS:

+ Show Spoiler +
town

Well that was dramatic.
+ Show Spoiler +
The majority of people here are townreading her anyways

yeah, but they're not doing it for the right reason. And I literally just spent a good 7 minutes skimming a scum game of her and 2 town games of hers and then reading her posts this game to come to that conclusion. I have a really solid tell on her

Which games did you read I'm curious?

hammertime, void, and the student one
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 01:29 GMT
#2418
Can someone make a list of my town/mafia reads please so i don't have to filter myself and so that someone actually does something useful other than sit and not post.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 09:20 GMT
#2449
Rayn, shape up or I will lynch you today. On that note, goodnight
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 18:38 GMT
#2531
##unvote
##vote: rayn
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 200
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 561
IndyStarCraft 200
BRAT_OK 58
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26122
Shuttle 1043
Mini 418
Hyuk 310
firebathero 190
ggaemo 94
Liquid`Ret 60
Mong 45
Trap 45
Hyun 39
[ Show more ]
Killer 36
PianO 26
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 21
zelot 13
Sacsri 9
Bale 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9665
qojqva1699
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1345
crisheroes1170
Liquid`Hasu691
Other Games
FrodaN1965
Grubby1914
fl0m1215
Beastyqt691
Mlord457
Livibee198
Liquid`VortiX188
ArmadaUGS138
KnowMe129
Mew2King56
Trikslyr43
ToD30
CosmosSc2 16
Chillindude1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick817
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
StarCraft 2
angryscii 3
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• printf 35
• mYiSmile126
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8685
Other Games
• imaqtpie363
• Shiphtur288
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 39m
INu's Battles
18h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.