• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:53
CEST 21:53
KST 04:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9311 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 23:05 GMT
#1795
On February 17 2015 07:07 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 06:58 Palmar wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:53 Town Puppy wrote:

Notable nulls: Palmar, ray, HtS. I just haven't read enough of any of their posts. I still feel like HtS wouldn't fakeclaim miller, and I think 2 Jk, 2 mill, 1 cop is probably legit. So I guess she's town but this is predicated on a yolo read so yeah.

I liked what Palmar said when he posted and I didn't like ray's tone when he posted. But it's weak. Eh.


It's official. I am stuck in some kind of an eternal purgatory where no one will be sure I'm town. Ever.

I been townreading you for since I started to see you would do shit on the weekend when normally you CBA to do shit on the weekend :O

Trust.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 01:28 GMT
#1954
On February 17 2015 10:14 Town Puppy wrote:
Robik why doesn't Banks play online mafia anymore? I miss that dude.

Asking bc I wanted to do my reads in bang marry kill format (shouts to Heavyweight) but I don't want to make anybody jealous

I can't divulge the real reason, but it has to do with him thinking that someone is an asshole
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 01:38 GMT
#1963
Rayn, what was your n0 cop check>
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 01:40 GMT
#1967
I wonder if the person who said they know why i scumread LS actually knows....although it should be pretty fucking obvious
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 02:05 GMT
#1982
On February 17 2015 10:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Just protect robik

ABSOLUTELY NOT. I'm never getting targeted for nk
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 08:54 GMT
#2103
On February 17 2015 15:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 14:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay my last post before going to bed: The SK prob was scum reading KSC and thought he was Mafia so he killed him hoping to kill Mafia but instead KSC was town. Going to bed for reals now.

Thanks for clearing that up sk

well then the SK is fucking dumb, because i made it abundantly clear that Kelsier was obvious town
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 09:26 GMT
#2106
wtf? how did i survive the night then?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 18:18 GMT
#2182
i just finished page 106 and i'm baffled that you idiots are so dumb that you don't understand why vayne voted for bh.

BH CLAIMED TO JK SUPERBIA.
SUPERBIA CLAIMS TO HAVE TAKEN A BULLET.
THAT MEANS THAT ONE OR THE OTHER IS LYING
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 18:21 GMT
#2184
On February 18 2015 03:18 IAmRobik wrote:
i just finished page 106 and i'm baffled that you idiots are so dumb that you don't understand why vayne voted for bh.

BH CLAIMED TO JK SUPERBIA.
SUPERBIA CLAIMS TO HAVE TAKEN A BULLET.
THAT MEANS THAT ONE OR THE OTHER IS LYING

someone explain this to me immediately
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 18:21 GMT
#2185
uhhhh awkward
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 18:22 GMT
#2186
So there's a town vigi who didn't listen to my TR on kelsier and shot him. That's fucking brilliant. Please out yoruself now so that I can mislynch you before you cause any more damage
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 18:34 GMT
#2192
On February 18 2015 03:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 03:22 IAmRobik wrote:
So there's a town vigi who didn't listen to my TR on kelsier and shot him. That's fucking brilliant. Please out yoruself now so that I can mislynch you before you cause any more damage

Vig only had 1 bullet lol.

Which is why vig should claim
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 20:42 GMT
#2212
they have 0 reason to put another KP on you until RB dies.
I don't know why but I lost all interest in this game. It just hit me all of a sudden. It's weird since I rolled town, but I just don't have the passion or the fight.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 20:42 GMT
#2213
FF, can you explain why I read that LS post as scummy?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 20:49 GMT
#2228
##vote: lightningscum
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 20:52 GMT
#2237
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=471489&user=LightningStrike&view=all
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 22:03 GMT
#2297
On February 18 2015 05:58 Superbia wrote:
Except for the Kelsier read, that was less godlike.

kelsier was SUCH an easy TR
Also, I'd be VERY VERY VERY interested (if someone is willing to do the work) to see in thread who expressed a TR on Eden.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 22:11 GMT
#2304
On February 18 2015 06:46 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 06:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
1. read my filter I made multiple posts about LS
2. Meta can be faked.
3. Been asleep and now there's a wagon on me, priorities.
4. MY bad.
5. So my 'easy way out' is to scumread someone who most people are townreading? ok

I'm going to flip town, sorry to disappoint you HtS you made such a nice case.


1 Done at least 3x now. I am disputing the approach you have taken in those posts NOT THE FACT YOU MADE THEM. Context please.
2 And you aren't determining for yourself IF THAT META IS FAKED.
3 LOL? The events I have described are happening either WHILST you were in thread or when you were awake.
4 You've done enough of it (frequency) that I can conclude you are misleading in your evaluation of LS.
5 Those that know him are mostly townreading, those that don't, don't appear to be or aren't focusing on him.

You're not town by a country mile.

I'd love to hear your reads that aren't FF and that aren't based off of FF being scum. Pretend FF doesn't exist for this exercise
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 22:13 GMT
#2307
On February 18 2015 06:59 ritoky wrote:
i am kind thinking my day 1 read on robik might have not been good too.

by robik's own metrics of his scum play, if he can't keep his post count/activity up then he is mafia and he has yet to really be around.

but then again, i don't know if mafia robik doesn't read the OP like he demonstrated with the veteran claim....

The last sentence is 1/2 correct.
I didn't read OP, but that has nothing to do with me not reading the vet claim and everything to do with me forgetting BH claimed RB'd. What correlation is there between me reading/not reading OP and my participation in a game?

Also, please note that I still have one of the largest filters in the game
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 22:16 GMT
#2310
i'm going to quote my posts again for people to read cause apparently they're not reading them, because I still don't have quotes on who thought Eden was town during the claims, an analysis of who voted/unvoted/revoted him etc.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason100
BRAT_OK 67
Railgan 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17277
Mini 372
Dewaltoss 190
Hyuk 136
ggaemo 109
firebathero 107
ZZZero.O 79
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8354
febbydoto12
League of Legends
Doublelift1334
Counter-Strike
Fnx 659
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4566
Khaldor1269
crisheroes931
Liquid`Hasu787
Other Games
summit1g4435
FrodaN2983
fl0m1069
Beastyqt798
mouzStarbuck347
KnowMe337
ArmadaUGS125
Mew2King55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1134
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 112
• Adnapsc2 24
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8240
Other Games
• imaqtpie746
• Shiphtur264
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 7m
INu's Battles
16h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 7m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.