• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:56
CEST 16:56
KST 23:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7954 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 05:00 GMT
#1564
Eden, I want a apology letter. Hand written. Sent to my address. Along with a box of cookies. Yes. Cookies. Oatmeal raisin
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 05:06 GMT
#1573
awkward
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 12:41 GMT
#1625
On February 16 2015 14:09 Superbia wrote:
Never letting other people influence my list again.


On February 16 2015 14:16 Superbia wrote:
"I'm okay with dying guys (bc I'm def not mafia, teehee)." -> Cop claims -> -silence-


These two posts are within a span of 7 minutes. They're quite contrasting. One makes it seem like you TR'd lian and didn't want him lynched. The other is a mockery of his play with the underlying assumption that he's scum.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 12:46 GMT
#1626
On February 16 2015 20:43 KelsierSC wrote:
if anyone else is in the thread please give thoughts on my analysis

Your stuff on me is gold. I hate that you're making big block posts though. It's difficult to read
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 12:50 GMT
#1628
Oh ok. Makes more sense
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 12:58 GMT
#1630
Rayn, please go into great length describing what you were doing IRL for the past 16 hours.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 15:43 GMT
#1648
Dead night is dead
I'm gonna be excited to know which jailkeeper they kill!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 19:00 GMT
#1660
On February 16 2015 21:58 IAmRobik wrote:
Rayn, please go into great length describing what you were doing IRL for the past 16 hours.

please respond.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 19:07 GMT
#1663
On February 17 2015 04:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 04:00 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 16 2015 21:58 IAmRobik wrote:
Rayn, please go into great length describing what you were doing IRL for the past 16 hours.

please respond.

when did you post this?

On February 16 2015 21:58 TL server time

It's like one of my last 5 posts of my filter. You had just posted like 30 minutes prior. Figured you may still be around. Basically I want to know why you were nowhere to be seen for about 24hours, especially around lynch time.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 19:27 GMT
#1676
Rayn, do you think I should smiley read someone in the thread (i think it's LS)? I don't think he's ever seen the smiley read, so I think it would be a genuine read.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 19:29 GMT
#1679
On February 17 2015 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 04:27 IAmRobik wrote:
Rayn, do you think I should smiley read someone in the thread (i think it's LS)? I don't think he's ever seen the smiley read, so I think it would be a genuine read.

I dunno you're like 50% on me so i don't really trust that either way.

I've only been wrong once with it. And it's because you were doing it on purpose.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 19:33 GMT
#1681
On February 17 2015 04:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On the other hand i have no idea why Kelsier decided to step up on me. Like everything you say in your case is "correct" except that it's not because it's ME we are talking about here. Kelsier definitely doesn't know me good enough to know because apparently you don't either.

On top of that you should probably read his filter. It's really bad.

kelseir's filter is sooooo good. You're crazy
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 20:09 GMT
#1729
On February 17 2015 04:43 Palmar wrote:
Robik pick a filter for me to read pls, I'm bored.

mine
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 20:11 GMT
#1730
On February 17 2015 04:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 04:53 Palmar wrote:
On February 17 2015 04:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Palmar did ritoky sheep your read on me or did he say this:
On February 16 2015 11:51 ritoky wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:45 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:43 ritoky wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:39 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:38 ritoky wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:34 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:32 Town Puppy wrote:
[quote]
You think there are two people named Lord Percy Percy in this game...?

Pretty sure that's bastard mod tier


It is. But I'm here to help and drive the discussion, so, bear with me. Pretend I'm town. Don't unvote me; just pretend i'm town and discuss things with me. What do you think of Breshke? Are there any cases you want me to review or people to talk about?


breshke is mafia for his first couple posts in the thread imo, rule nazi'ing while sidelining gave me dem scum vibes

Can you make a list post for me?


mafia:
rayn why
lian
breshke why
hts why

town:
robik
slam why

derp:
TP
BH

way too uninvested:
ff



rayn - activity/palmar
breshke - rule Nazi start
hts - bs reason to switch vote from rayn to bh

slam - chupazi never lies

..before you made your case?


I have no idea. I don't remember a single ritoky post. He's probably mafia.

agreed. he is just sitting with his list of people.

you'er not allowed to agree with your scum reads
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 20:14 GMT
#1733
On February 17 2015 05:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Slam confirm that you are a jailkeeper please.
If blazinghand dies and flips jailkeeper you are next.

stop this fucking bullshit rayn. you know he's not JK
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 20:33 GMT
#1747
When did I call ritoky scum?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 20:34 GMT
#1748
On February 17 2015 05:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 05:09 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 17 2015 04:43 Palmar wrote:
Robik pick a filter for me to read pls, I'm bored.

mine

touche

not happening.

Rayn's
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 20:43 GMT
#1752
On February 17 2015 05:35 KelsierSC wrote:
Rayn I don't think you really understand what my post was about.

VA and prplhz are in my scum team because of their play D1 and because they just left their vote on bats and afk'.

The other members of the scum team are the ones who were around EOD and just voted on bats but then just sheeped robik onto liancourt.

This is quite clearly outlined in my filter. If there is something you don't understand then you can ask me about it. If you have a problem with something in my filter I can clarify it , but just saying "he is terrible" is kind of mean and unproductive.

who the fuck is bats?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 21:55 GMT
#1781
When did you start TRing me Eden?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 22:13 GMT
#1787
On February 17 2015 07:07 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 06:58 Palmar wrote:
On February 17 2015 05:53 Town Puppy wrote:

Notable nulls: Palmar, ray, HtS. I just haven't read enough of any of their posts. I still feel like HtS wouldn't fakeclaim miller, and I think 2 Jk, 2 mill, 1 cop is probably legit. So I guess she's town but this is predicated on a yolo read so yeah.

I liked what Palmar said when he posted and I didn't like ray's tone when he posted. But it's weak. Eh.


It's official. I am stuck in some kind of an eternal purgatory where no one will be sure I'm town. Ever.

I been townreading you for since I started to see you would do shit on the weekend when normally you CBA to do shit on the weekend :O

LYNCH LS TOMORROW. DO NOT FUCKIGN QUESTION IT. JUST DO IT. I MAY NOT BE AROUND, BUT YOU HAVE ONE FUCKING MISSION AND THAT'S TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS PERSON DOES NOT SURVIVE TIL TOMORROW. I MAY OR MAY NOT EXPLAIN WHY IN POSTGAME, BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO TRUST THAT THIS READ IS ACCURATE. PALMAR -- IT'S KINDA LIKE THE READ I GAVE ON YOU IN HEAVYWEIGHT. PLEASE JUST FAITH.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 414
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33284
Bisu 3114
Shuttle 1800
Hyuk 1221
EffOrt 783
Mini 691
Larva 371
Soma 285
firebathero 251
ZerO 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 116
Sexy 99
hero 96
Last 80
Hyun 51
Killer 40
Mong 38
ToSsGirL 37
PianO 33
Trap 33
Aegong 32
Pusan 32
Bale 27
Hm[arnc] 24
sorry 20
zelot 14
Rock 13
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8122
qojqva1766
Dendi748
Counter-Strike
fl0m2251
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1333
crisheroes1034
Liquid`Hasu573
Lowko441
Other Games
singsing2201
B2W.Neo1336
Beastyqt533
Livibee219
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX141
ArmadaUGS102
KnowMe102
Mew2King89
elazer75
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)17
Mlord0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• poizon28 12
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV234
League of Legends
• Jankos1875
Other Games
• Shiphtur45
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 4m
INu's Battles
21h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.