• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:48
CEST 21:48
KST 04:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8852 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 02:45 GMT
#1291
On February 16 2015 11:43 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:39 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:38 ritoky wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:34 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:32 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:31 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:30 IAmRobik wrote:
BH, if we lynch Eden today and he flips JK, should we lynch you tomorrow?


We won't, so it's not a valid question. Anyone who pushes a lynch on Eden is the same as pushing a lynch on me. We're both JKs.

You think there are two people named Lord Percy Percy in this game...?

Pretty sure that's bastard mod tier


It is. But I'm here to help and drive the discussion, so, bear with me. Pretend I'm town. Don't unvote me; just pretend i'm town and discuss things with me. What do you think of Breshke? Are there any cases you want me to review or people to talk about?


breshke is mafia for his first couple posts in the thread imo, rule nazi'ing while sidelining gave me dem scum vibes

Can you make a list post for me?


mafia:
rayn why
lian
breshke why
hts why

town:
robik
slam why

derp:
TP
BH

way too uninvested:
ff

IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 02:45 GMT
#1292
On February 16 2015 11:42 Town Puppy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:37 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:36 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:34 IAmRobik wrote:
Eden sounds so fucking scummy. Every single one of his posts sounds so fucking fake. And his "oh what happened someone claimed? oh, omg bh claimed my role" puke. Also his participation this game has been whack as well. He should be mad that people are doubting him, but he doesn't seem that mad. He's still joking constantly and making sarcastic posts. I really think that he rolled mafia and wants out of the game. I'm sure that IRL circumstances are playing a part in this decision and I really think that he's scum. madofinadsoifnosdinfosidn

Lol you're next. You're in the background as always when you're mafia

I'm very much not in the background. I'm the one driving discussion right now bitch. And the more you call me mafia the more I'm gonna omgus you and get people to swap to you because I'm so fucking painfully town.

Lmao this is so fraudulent

You are so mafia

This is literally a mafia claim in my eyes.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 02:50 GMT
#1295
On February 16 2015 11:48 Town Puppy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:39 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:37 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:35 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:33 Town Puppy wrote:
BH what is the name of your role?


Not relevant. I'm getting lynched regardless. Ask me questions about reads and cases. For the record though, the name for my role is Lord Percy Percy.

Sigh

I was vaguely hoping you misread. Oh well.

I think rso and Robik are mafia. Lian is probably town. Idk why people think he's mafia.


Tell me about your Liancourt townread. I'll tell you about my scumread. Liancourt has flipflopped on us, see? Now you know YOU are the JK, so you think he's just unsure. But imagine I'm ALSO the JK, see? Now Liancourt looks REALLY good after I die, then with my dying breath ask for YOUR death. He was the one who said "neither of them make sense as fakeclaimers" and he comes out looking town. But how would someone guess that unless they KNEW we were both town? Does that make sense?

It's meta. lian dies things that make me think he's mafia and generally you catch him based off of how much conviction he seems to have. Idk how to say it convincingly on mobile with so little time to type lol. I get where you're coming from, I just don't think it makes him mafia per se, and I think he sounded like his town self

Lets talk Robik. His tone flipped 180 degrees from agreeable and searching to hostile and vengeful the instant I called him mafia. This is absolutely what Robik does as mafia - he coasts in the background (which he has) and then he gets unreasonably pissy when called out. What's your read on him?

You do realize I have one of the longest filters in the game? And I haven't fillered at all. So like, feel free to justify your bullshit claim
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 02:53 GMT
#1298
On February 16 2015 11:49 Town Puppy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:44 IAmRobik wrote:
##vote: town puppy

how's this for fraudulent

You better get me nk'd. I'm not getting lynched and if I make it to d2, you are so done for.

You know how I know you're mafia? I don't remember any of your reads and thus I don't agree with any of them. You know what happens when you're town? You're so fucking obvious to me. You're not obvious town this game. Your tone is off and you're not pushing your reads. You're the one who has coasted and you've done jack shit since you claimed besides call BH obvious mafia for claiming your role and call me mafia. I've been analyzing everything and have made all of my thoughts super fucking clear. It's possible I'm wrong, but I don't think that's the case.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 03:00 GMT
#1301
On February 16 2015 11:56 Town Puppy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:50 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:48 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:39 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:37 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:35 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:33 Town Puppy wrote:
BH what is the name of your role?


Not relevant. I'm getting lynched regardless. Ask me questions about reads and cases. For the record though, the name for my role is Lord Percy Percy.

Sigh

I was vaguely hoping you misread. Oh well.

I think rso and Robik are mafia. Lian is probably town. Idk why people think he's mafia.


Tell me about your Liancourt townread. I'll tell you about my scumread. Liancourt has flipflopped on us, see? Now you know YOU are the JK, so you think he's just unsure. But imagine I'm ALSO the JK, see? Now Liancourt looks REALLY good after I die, then with my dying breath ask for YOUR death. He was the one who said "neither of them make sense as fakeclaimers" and he comes out looking town. But how would someone guess that unless they KNEW we were both town? Does that make sense?

It's meta. lian dies things that make me think he's mafia and generally you catch him based off of how much conviction he seems to have. Idk how to say it convincingly on mobile with so little time to type lol. I get where you're coming from, I just don't think it makes him mafia per se, and I think he sounded like his town self

Lets talk Robik. His tone flipped 180 degrees from agreeable and searching to hostile and vengeful the instant I called him mafia. This is absolutely what Robik does as mafia - he coasts in the background (which he has) and then he gets unreasonably pissy when called out. What's your read on him?

You do realize I have one of the longest filters in the game? And I haven't fillered at all. So like, feel free to justify your bullshit claim

You can be a background player and still have a relatively high filter. When you're town you are usually a major wagon driver. You're proactive and you take control of the direction of the game, or at least make sure it feels your influence. From what I've read this game and when I have been in the thread you've been conspicuously absent. I even asked if you had a valentine cause you were so absent, lol

1) I said I was lynching BH form the getgo
2) I did have one and I was gone all of last night so that's should be surprising at all. I was actually thinking of drunk posting last night but everything I typed sounded scummy and retarded so I decided not to post.
3) I've posted whenever I was around
4) Do you know my reads? Do you know what I think of the game? If you search my filter, can you read my thoughts and figure out whether they're logical? The answer to all of these should be yes if your'e town
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 03:00 GMT
#1302
On February 16 2015 11:59 Town Puppy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:53 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:49 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:44 IAmRobik wrote:
##vote: town puppy

how's this for fraudulent

You better get me nk'd. I'm not getting lynched and if I make it to d2, you are so done for.

You know how I know you're mafia? I don't remember any of your reads and thus I don't agree with any of them. You know what happens when you're town? You're so fucking obvious to me. You're not obvious town this game. Your tone is off and you're not pushing your reads. You're the one who has coasted and you've done jack shit since you claimed besides call BH obvious mafia for claiming your role and call me mafia. I've been analyzing everything and have made all of my thoughts super fucking clear. It's possible I'm wrong, but I don't think that's the case.

Yeah it's called not being able to play the game. I pretty readily acknowledged that I've not been as involved as I'd like.

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish. When I've been around you haven't. You aren't pushing like you would as town. You would have had an opinion on me/BH far before when you did and you would have been arguing it much more forcefully. You were pretty clearly not taking a position for a while and waffling trying to see where the chips fell first. That's not your town game.

I'VE GIVEN MY THOUGHTS ON YOU AND BH WAY BEFORE THE CLAIMS. READ MY FUCKING FILTER IF YOU'RE TOWN BECAUSE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS FUCKING WRONG.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 03:05 GMT
#1305
On February 15 2015 05:39 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm supposed to be getting town vibes from Eden because of a lack of trolling but his "real" posts just seem forced

On February 16 2015 01:52 IAmRobik wrote:
I havent' read anything for the past 10 pages, but I've thought a little about what happened up to that point:

-I really didn't like HtS's posts this game as compared to other games, but I agree with the person who said that she's not ballsy enough to claim Miller as mafia.
-I want to keep Rayn alive regardless of his alignment right now because I haven't played with him in a while. Having said that, he might be SK because he made a comment about how he doesn't consider SK mafia. I thought that was weird at some point
-Eden outline posts really throw me off. When he trolls, he's often scum, which he didn't do this game. However the way he's formulating his posts just didn't feel natural to me. Just way too many points (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) etc.
-Palmar and Vayne I think are really townie. I felt like VA was genuine when he said that he doesn't roll scum in Titanic games and this is following that meta. I thought that Palmar was town for not realizing mafia was blue and then his shock was genuine when he found out the opposite. Also, he made a comment calling me townie because we both didn't like Rayn's reasoning for his HtS scum read (i believe this was it)
-Ritoky is bordering town for me right now. He's been on and off, but there was one or two posts that I liked.

I don't remember many other posters. If something significant happened while I was away, I would love the be filled in.


Now you can be lazy
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 03:18 GMT
#1323
Eden & BH, before this situation, who were each of you considering jailing n1?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 03:35 GMT
#1334
WTF is a blackladder game
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 03:38 GMT
#1341
##unvote
##vote: lian
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 03:48 GMT
#1360
we're lynching lian or lightning today
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 04:36 GMT
#1462
On February 16 2015 13:15 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:13 Superbia wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
FITE ME SUPERBIA WHAT YOU GOT


Lmfao. My first instinct said you were mafai. I kind of flipped on you? But my instinct reads have usually been correct. I'll save you for final 3, though I doubt I'll live to see the day. :D

Save me for final three with nightkills maybe what're your townreads mr 7scum list


Sort of the rest. Minus Robik. Fuck Robik.

no
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 04:37 GMT
#1466
I DON'T THINK THAT RSOU IS MAFIA
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 04:38 GMT
#1468
The only person I'm willing to switch to from liam is LS
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 04:51 GMT
#1506
THERE'S NO WAY HE WAITS UNTIL 10 MINUTES LEFT TO FUCKING CLAIM. NO YOU'RE NOT FUCKING CHANGING OFF OF HIM.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 04:52 GMT
#1516
I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT I STARTED THE LIAM WAGON. IT WASN'T BH. I FUCKING PROPOSED THE SCENARIO WHERE LIAM WAS SCUM BASED OFF OF THE FACT THAT HE KNEW THAT THEY WERE BOTH TOWN. STOP GIVING BH CREDIT BECAUSE THIS GUY IS GOING TO FLIP MAFIA. THERE'S NO WAY HE WAITS UNTIL 10 MINUTES LEFT IN THE DAY TO CLAIM ESPECIALLY WHEN VOTED WERE FLIPPING TO HIM WAY BEFORE THIS. HE SHOULD HAVE STOPPED IT DEAD IN ITS TRACKS THEN, BUT HE DIDN'T. LIAM IS MAFIA
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 04:55 GMT
#1527
Palmar would have all of you lynched for claiming PRs if he wasn't dead IRL. Just saying
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 04:56 GMT
#1531
STAY THE COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 04:59 GMT
#1550
2 minutes. don't do anything dumb
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 05:00 GMT
#1560
NAIDSFOFSIADNIONFDSANIOSFDA I FUCKING GOT THIS MAFIA LYNCHED. HAIL ROBIK KING OF THE FUCKING D1 MAFIA LYNCHES
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason78
BRAT_OK 72
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17824
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 185
Hyuk 140
ggaemo 109
firebathero 106
ZZZero.O 77
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8267
febbydoto18
League of Legends
Doublelift1322
Counter-Strike
Fnx 603
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4437
Khaldor1262
crisheroes1099
Liquid`Hasu798
Other Games
summit1g3881
FrodaN2462
fl0m1108
Beastyqt846
mouzStarbuck332
KnowMe326
ArmadaUGS133
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 114
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 52
• 80smullet 22
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8240
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur261
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 12m
INu's Battles
16h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 12m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.