• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:48
CEST 17:48
KST 00:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9610 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:33 GMT
#1269
BH what is the name of your role?
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:36 GMT
#1274
On February 16 2015 11:34 IAmRobik wrote:
Eden sounds so fucking scummy. Every single one of his posts sounds so fucking fake. And his "oh what happened someone claimed? oh, omg bh claimed my role" puke. Also his participation this game has been whack as well. He should be mad that people are doubting him, but he doesn't seem that mad. He's still joking constantly and making sarcastic posts. I really think that he rolled mafia and wants out of the game. I'm sure that IRL circumstances are playing a part in this decision and I really think that he's scum. madofinadsoifnosdinfosidn

Lol you're next. You're in the background as always when you're mafia
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:37 GMT
#1276
On February 16 2015 11:35 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:33 Town Puppy wrote:
BH what is the name of your role?


Not relevant. I'm getting lynched regardless. Ask me questions about reads and cases. For the record though, the name for my role is Lord Percy Percy.

Sigh

I was vaguely hoping you misread. Oh well.

I think rso and Robik are mafia. Lian is probably town. Idk why people think he's mafia.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:42 GMT
#1285
On February 16 2015 11:37 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:36 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:34 IAmRobik wrote:
Eden sounds so fucking scummy. Every single one of his posts sounds so fucking fake. And his "oh what happened someone claimed? oh, omg bh claimed my role" puke. Also his participation this game has been whack as well. He should be mad that people are doubting him, but he doesn't seem that mad. He's still joking constantly and making sarcastic posts. I really think that he rolled mafia and wants out of the game. I'm sure that IRL circumstances are playing a part in this decision and I really think that he's scum. madofinadsoifnosdinfosidn

Lol you're next. You're in the background as always when you're mafia

I'm very much not in the background. I'm the one driving discussion right now bitch. And the more you call me mafia the more I'm gonna omgus you and get people to swap to you because I'm so fucking painfully town.

Lmao this is so fraudulent

You are so mafia
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:48 GMT
#1293
On February 16 2015 11:39 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:37 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:35 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:33 Town Puppy wrote:
BH what is the name of your role?


Not relevant. I'm getting lynched regardless. Ask me questions about reads and cases. For the record though, the name for my role is Lord Percy Percy.

Sigh

I was vaguely hoping you misread. Oh well.

I think rso and Robik are mafia. Lian is probably town. Idk why people think he's mafia.


Tell me about your Liancourt townread. I'll tell you about my scumread. Liancourt has flipflopped on us, see? Now you know YOU are the JK, so you think he's just unsure. But imagine I'm ALSO the JK, see? Now Liancourt looks REALLY good after I die, then with my dying breath ask for YOUR death. He was the one who said "neither of them make sense as fakeclaimers" and he comes out looking town. But how would someone guess that unless they KNEW we were both town? Does that make sense?

It's meta. lian dies things that make me think he's mafia and generally you catch him based off of how much conviction he seems to have. Idk how to say it convincingly on mobile with so little time to type lol. I get where you're coming from, I just don't think it makes him mafia per se, and I think he sounded like his town self

Lets talk Robik. His tone flipped 180 degrees from agreeable and searching to hostile and vengeful the instant I called him mafia. This is absolutely what Robik does as mafia - he coasts in the background (which he has) and then he gets unreasonably pissy when called out. What's your read on him?
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:49 GMT
#1294
On February 16 2015 11:44 IAmRobik wrote:
##vote: town puppy

how's this for fraudulent

You better get me nk'd. I'm not getting lynched and if I make it to d2, you are so done for.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:51 GMT
#1297
I almost want to lynch Robik instead of BH. Lol
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:56 GMT
#1299
On February 16 2015 11:50 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:48 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:39 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:37 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:35 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:33 Town Puppy wrote:
BH what is the name of your role?


Not relevant. I'm getting lynched regardless. Ask me questions about reads and cases. For the record though, the name for my role is Lord Percy Percy.

Sigh

I was vaguely hoping you misread. Oh well.

I think rso and Robik are mafia. Lian is probably town. Idk why people think he's mafia.


Tell me about your Liancourt townread. I'll tell you about my scumread. Liancourt has flipflopped on us, see? Now you know YOU are the JK, so you think he's just unsure. But imagine I'm ALSO the JK, see? Now Liancourt looks REALLY good after I die, then with my dying breath ask for YOUR death. He was the one who said "neither of them make sense as fakeclaimers" and he comes out looking town. But how would someone guess that unless they KNEW we were both town? Does that make sense?

It's meta. lian dies things that make me think he's mafia and generally you catch him based off of how much conviction he seems to have. Idk how to say it convincingly on mobile with so little time to type lol. I get where you're coming from, I just don't think it makes him mafia per se, and I think he sounded like his town self

Lets talk Robik. His tone flipped 180 degrees from agreeable and searching to hostile and vengeful the instant I called him mafia. This is absolutely what Robik does as mafia - he coasts in the background (which he has) and then he gets unreasonably pissy when called out. What's your read on him?

You do realize I have one of the longest filters in the game? And I haven't fillered at all. So like, feel free to justify your bullshit claim

You can be a background player and still have a relatively high filter. When you're town you are usually a major wagon driver. You're proactive and you take control of the direction of the game, or at least make sure it feels your influence. From what I've read this game and when I have been in the thread you've been conspicuously absent. I even asked if you had a valentine cause you were so absent, lol
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 02:59 GMT
#1300
On February 16 2015 11:53 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:49 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:44 IAmRobik wrote:
##vote: town puppy

how's this for fraudulent

You better get me nk'd. I'm not getting lynched and if I make it to d2, you are so done for.

You know how I know you're mafia? I don't remember any of your reads and thus I don't agree with any of them. You know what happens when you're town? You're so fucking obvious to me. You're not obvious town this game. Your tone is off and you're not pushing your reads. You're the one who has coasted and you've done jack shit since you claimed besides call BH obvious mafia for claiming your role and call me mafia. I've been analyzing everything and have made all of my thoughts super fucking clear. It's possible I'm wrong, but I don't think that's the case.

Yeah it's called not being able to play the game. I pretty readily acknowledged that I've not been as involved as I'd like.

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish. When I've been around you haven't. You aren't pushing like you would as town. You would have had an opinion on me/BH far before when you did and you would have been arguing it much more forcefully. You were pretty clearly not taking a position for a while and waffling trying to see where the chips fell first. That's not your town game.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 03:03 GMT
#1303
I can't take the time to read it rn, STILL working. This is hour eleven ffs.

I'll look tonight after lynching BH. If I think I'm wrong I'll acknowledge it. If I don't we'll talk it out. Either way I'm lynching BH. You know I'm really JK. You gonna give me that much time to decide on you and the rest?
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 03:06 GMT
#1306
On February 16 2015 12:03 LightningStrike wrote:
Ya Robik is town because how mad he is :O

Town

I was actually thinking this. And yeah I know I just said its scummy that he changed so quick, but if he's town then he sincerely believes I am dead wrong and of course he's mad.

I mean he could still be mafia but I need to look at his filter and I can't rn.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 03:07 GMT
#1309
BRUH YOU'RE SHEEPING ME ON HTS HOW AM I MAFIA
LOL PLS ROBIGOOBY
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 03:12 GMT
#1312
On February 16 2015 12:10 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 12:07 LightningStrike wrote:
Who you think is Mafia Eden aka TP or BH Superbia?


I skimmed the thread to find out what has happened. I'm still catching up with actual reading.

I had a scum-lean on puppy before, so that will have to suffice as an answer for the moment. Why are you asking this question?

BH claimed jailer, I cc'd him
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 03:17 GMT
#1318
On February 16 2015 12:14 ritoky wrote:
but

##vote: town puppy

my only two town reads think so, and I think he is more likely scum of the 2

So you think I would CC BH when I'm under no suspicion to 1-for-1 him AT BEST (which is a losing trade for scum!) when I could nk him for free tonight.

Add this guy to the donkey-or-scum list
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 03:23 GMT
#1326
On February 16 2015 12:17 Breshke wrote:
TP why do you just shutdown BH's post about there being a possible 2 JK's. If you arn't up to date with the game why is it impossible for you to think if you are town BH could also be town.

I could understand this if you had been scum reading him beforehand but you haven't in fact you seemed to be happy to go along with his RNG lynch for a while so you couldn't have thought he was that scummy.

If BH had never claimed or had claimed a different role would you be scum reading him right now?

Because

(1) Two jailers is really weird from a design standpoint IMO. I've never seen or heard of it.
(2) Two jailers with the same name borders on bastard game. Read the flavor in the OP. the PRs are clearly individual characters. Why would there be flavor indicating the PRs are unique persons... In a game with multiple copies of one role?
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 03:27 GMT
#1329
On February 16 2015 12:18 IAmRobik wrote:
Eden & BH, before this situation, who were each of you considering jailing n1?

I would rather not discuss this because I want to keep the shell game alive if I can. All I'll say is... Robik, remember Melee Mini? When we played and Palmarv got n1'd with a JK in the game? Think about that JK's reasoning that game and you'll have your answer.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 03:35 GMT
#1333
On February 16 2015 12:31 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 12:23 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 12:17 Breshke wrote:
TP why do you just shutdown BH's post about there being a possible 2 JK's. If you arn't up to date with the game why is it impossible for you to think if you are town BH could also be town.

I could understand this if you had been scum reading him beforehand but you haven't in fact you seemed to be happy to go along with his RNG lynch for a while so you couldn't have thought he was that scummy.

If BH had never claimed or had claimed a different role would you be scum reading him right now?

Because

(1) Two jailers is really weird from a design standpoint IMO. I've never seen or heard of it.
(2) Two jailers with the same name borders on bastard game. Read the flavor in the OP. the PRs are clearly individual characters. Why would there be flavor indicating the PRs are unique persons... In a game with multiple copies of one role?



This is all setup stuff. What do you think about BH's alignment outside of his claim?

I don't care. I haven't read enough to have an opinion on him outside of it. Why the fuck would I? If I caught him with setup + a fakeclaim why waste my limited time on anything else about him?
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 03:36 GMT
#1336
On February 16 2015 12:34 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 12:23 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 12:17 Breshke wrote:
TP why do you just shutdown BH's post about there being a possible 2 JK's. If you arn't up to date with the game why is it impossible for you to think if you are town BH could also be town.

I could understand this if you had been scum reading him beforehand but you haven't in fact you seemed to be happy to go along with his RNG lynch for a while so you couldn't have thought he was that scummy.

If BH had never claimed or had claimed a different role would you be scum reading him right now?

Because

(1) Two jailers is really weird from a design standpoint IMO. I've never seen or heard of it.
(2) Two jailers with the same name borders on bastard game. Read the flavor in the OP. the PRs are clearly individual characters. Why would there be flavor indicating the PRs are unique persons... In a game with multiple copies of one role?

This being a Blackadder game is significant in relation to that dynamic.

That's all I can say.

...um.

Someone help. I'm out if my element with flavor and this sounds big
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 03:44 GMT
#1351
Oh bull shit!

I was SO SURE
FUCK
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 03:49 GMT
#1365
On February 16 2015 12:45 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 12:44 Town Puppy wrote:
Oh bull shit!

I was SO SURE
FUCK


You were only sure because you're not as good as I am. Damn I'm still like, super impressed with myself for figuring out you're also a JK. Everything in the game, including my OWN survival, was telling me to call you scum, but I'm just TOO TALENTED.

My claim never made sense from mafia. if you HADN'T figured it out that would've been a travesty.

##UNVOTE
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem314
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 314
IndyStarCraft 111
Railgan 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55478
Shuttle 4177
BeSt 660
Horang2 584
actioN 287
Larva 268
ggaemo 190
Sexy 185
Soma 146
Mind 119
[ Show more ]
Last 102
Zeus 76
Aegong 70
Killer 55
hero 54
Hyun 53
Dewaltoss 52
Sea.KH 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 23
PianO 21
Rock 15
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5488
qojqva3070
Dendi1450
420jenkins479
Fuzer 144
Counter-Strike
fl0m3987
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1094
MindelVK20
Other Games
singsing1541
B2W.Neo806
FrodaN759
Beastyqt747
Mlord481
byalli402
ArmadaUGS197
Hui .188
KnowMe140
QueenE79
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3923
League of Legends
• Nemesis3168
Other Games
• WagamamaTV216
• Shiphtur22
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 12m
Replay Cast
7h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 12m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.