• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:05
CEST 17:05
KST 00:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8223 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 02:51 GMT
#2424
On February 18 2015 11:25 rsoultin wrote:
Or I can just talk to myself, lol.

So, here's the thing. This FF wagon got started way too easy, imo. It's mostly based on inconsistent reads, which were fairly easily explained by FF, and OMGUS? I mean, half the player base has scumread HtS and/or LS, so unless FF really has had a ton of exposure to LS I don't think that argument holds. Even HtS wasn't sure about LS until recently, and she should be more sure than most.

Like, FF's martyring and was scumreading me for martyring xP Don't think I miss the hypocrisy in that. But his explanation as to why he thought there would be a third JK claim rings true, as well as reading BH town now since so much time has passed without a CC. (That bit bugged me more than anything. Maybe I just focus on the wrong things, lol)

There are also a few posts of his that show me he's really thinking about the game:

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2015 10:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 10:39 Superbia wrote:
On February 15 2015 10:36 Breshke wrote:
On February 15 2015 10:34 Superbia wrote:
I'm around now for a little bit. What's up breshke?


Why did you not expand on your rayn read straight away instead of just dropping it in the thread and leaving. Did it not feel important to you?


Honestly I was kind of tired and about to go away when rayn entered the field.

Except you opened with your rayn read then moved on to talk about BH RNG shit and didn't say anything about rayn until he called you out.. You could have talked about it before you were asked directly


On February 16 2015 10:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
I like bh's explanation of the claims but i can also see eden getting super amped about counterclaiming and not thinking it through before posting.


On February 16 2015 13:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 04:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 16 2015 04:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 16 2015 04:05 Blazinghand wrote:
So, just to be clear, nobody here actually thinks Vayne is useful. All you think is that he has a meta of not playing during D1 so he should be allowed to live. Well, there's no argument I can make against that. Follow the RNG for glory, or be left behind in the darkness.


Just saw this.

Where are your reads on others? Or if you live to D2 and beyond are you going to keep RNGing people?

Step it up Blazinghand. Now.

##unvote
##vote Blazinghand


I think he only RNG's his lynches as town lol......


Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 05:40 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay with Eden counterclaiming BH's claim I think BH might be Mafia now.
##Unvote
##Vote: Blazinghand


which is weird because earlier he asked about eden.
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 11:34 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin what you think of Eden? Also I starting to like ritoky this game

maybe I'm misinterpreting this but I usually like to ask people about people I'm scumleaning or undecided on. Why would he side with his undecided/unsure read when he already called BH town?



Plus 10 pages of filter. I mean, this is FF, lol. Maybe he's been better lately, but 10 pages of filter before N2 is like break out the champagne and celebrate considering the other games I've seen him in ^^ Don't really see him doing this as scum, but maybe y'all know him better than I do.


So do you really think that this is town FF? Do you think he is onto something with HTS being scum maybe? Where does this make you think about going next?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 14:07 GMT
#2474
I just keep passing out at night.

HTS idk if what you say is true he still did jack all in void after your flip to.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 14:13 GMT
#2478
On February 18 2015 23:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 23:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And i don't even know what robik has been doing since D1....

He's slowplaying a scumread on me.


I actually think rob is a good shot for scum i'm going through his filter now though post to come
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 14:19 GMT
#2482
On February 18 2015 23:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Going to look at VA's scum play in his most recent two games recorded in the database:
You only shoot once (scum vigi)
Guilty Mini (scum vanilla)

If anyone knows of anything more recent than that, please post a link, or comment if you played in either of these two games. YOSO looks to be an April game, Guilty was in August.

Cheers.


I was in guilty hts. He ws a bit more serious and he had scum reads early without a ton fo explanation and afk'd his vote fake claimed etc.,
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 14:38 GMT
#2487
LS you are such an easy read when you do things like this.

I can't find a reason that Rayn is town currently, I read his filter last night and this morning to try to get a fresh perspective. There are a couple of red flags in his filter that pop up to me that make me uneasy and make me think that he could potentially be mafia.

If you look at his filter you will find that he is not going about this game in the same way that he has in his past games as town. There is very little scum hunting to the extent that I am used to. Usually he sees something scummy and pushes it and the person until they either crack and gets them lynched or yells and screams and gets his person lynched.

This is missing this game, look at slytern mafia which is his closest town game in which he had similar time restraints. He pushed his scum reads extremely hard and got his lynched day one and then pressed Sl until he cracked d2 and got him lynched. I don't see the same tenaciousness here. Hes lacking the real drive and impact in the game, hes a behind the scenes type guy in this game.

He seems to have several scum reads in the game but drops them pretty quickly. He lacks his normal tunnel on people, for example he calls Palmar mafia at one point for a case on him but never revisits it to my eyes. He doesn't really push any of his scum reads and he is really lurky and back of the bus for Rayn.

I think this guy is scum.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 14:39 GMT
#2488
On February 18 2015 23:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 23:13 Damdred wrote:
On February 18 2015 23:10 Palmar wrote:
On February 18 2015 23:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And i don't even know what robik has been doing since D1....

He's slowplaying a scumread on me.


I actually think rob is a good shot for scum i'm going through his filter now though post to come

Between you and him I'd lynch you right now.

So, impress me!


Yea I posted about Rayn first i'll do Robik after another re read. His filter is horrible to go through.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 14:39 GMT
#2489
##Unvote
##Vote Rayn
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 14:43 GMT
#2493
Read what I posted on Rayn HTS and sheep me! Rayn finds scum or presses people until he gets what he wants lynched or has to leave, can you honestly say hes doing that this game?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 14:51 GMT
#2498
Its paramount that you read and get on rayn with me HTS, this is the right way to consolidate. I really feel like i'm right on this one, the more I think about it the better I feel.

Rayn isn't pushing any reads, his scum reads are haphazard at best with no real follow up. His town reads are super easy to make and seem to come from nothing at points.

This guy is mafia we should really kill him.

Lunch time
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 17:01 GMT
#2525
There is a case on you in fact rayn and it has little to do with the level of activity but rather the way you conduct yourself and the way your reads go is much more the focus I think.

Also VA rayn has kinda dialed scum back and has taken the Marv approach last time I saw him.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 18:25 GMT
#2529
Of course I believe that you are busy in real life, you were busy in slythern to. You aren't BH I believe you.

However if you compare the most recent town game where you were also strapped for time you see such a huge difference in how you push people and what you do that yea there is something a lot different to the games.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 18:45 GMT
#2536
On February 19 2015 03:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 03:25 Damdred wrote:
Of course I believe that you are busy in real life, you were busy in slythern to. You aren't BH I believe you.

However if you compare the most recent town game where you were also strapped for time you see such a huge difference in how you push people and what you do that yea there is something a lot different to the games.

Which is directy comparable to the fact i am NOT ABLE TO PLAY PROPERLY!!

Next time youre gonna call me mafia at least make up better feasons than my inactivity. You havent for once even tried to aks me why i think something of something.


Honestly Rayn, your filter is there for everyone to read. I read it and I posted my conclusions from it, you were what looks like equally strapped for time in slythern for example but you made a much more concerted effort when you were in the thread.

Its not about inactivity at all, its how you use your time. And just reading your filter its not the scum hunting rayn that is normal even when you are strapped for time.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 18:51 GMT
#2539
Actually can't I was reading your filter three times at least and nothing really made me scream scum, the first like 4 pages and the whole X or Y is scum wait no Lian has to be the vote. Made my feelers perk up, but then I read the rest of your filter and it was kind of boring, idk your alignment honestly. I thought I had something but I didn't. rayn was more interesting
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 18:53 GMT
#2541
TY I spend a good bit of time on reading people. Would work with you again, A+ partnership
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 23:39 GMT
#2768
All of rayns lists don't have palmar now he has a red check. Doesn't compute and he leaves
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 20 2015 02:05 GMT
#3216
Evening guys, sadly a tree fell into my house and its been hellish getting things cleaned up. I have a bit to catch up on. Anything anyone wants me to focus directly on while I'm on a catch up spree
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 20 2015 02:11 GMT
#3221
Everyone is ok thankfully it hit the opposite side of the house as we were on but it took out our power pole, lines and phones. Insurance will cover it.

I'll look at it now rsoultin, bbut why are you so opposed to a scum slip?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 20 2015 02:27 GMT
#3223
Actually it looks pretty bad. I don't think LS would make the play where he would just randomly drop a townies name though. I don't think its necessarily in him to do that.

Theres something else that ritoky said also that makes LS a bit weird to me, his sudden turn around on reading ritoky. And LS is a bit lazier this game, for instance only looking or referring to Ritokys scum games when he genrally would jump out a window to compare peoples past games.

I'm not so s ure why you are defending LS...scum slips do exist they are rare but do happen.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 20 2015 02:47 GMT
#3237
Not sure, ff do you still think Hts is scum
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 20 2015 05:23 GMT
#3317
Gg
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 430
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32492
Bisu 3014
Shuttle 1787
Hyuk 1192
EffOrt 770
Mini 527
Larva 410
ZerO 302
Soma 285
firebathero 252
[ Show more ]
Zeus 119
hero 110
Sexy 77
Last 61
Hyun 48
Mong 46
PianO 39
Pusan 35
Killer 34
Trap 33
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 28
Hm[arnc] 25
sorry 19
zelot 15
Rock 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8233
qojqva1716
Dendi816
Counter-Strike
fl0m2722
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1355
crisheroes1136
Liquid`Hasu595
Lowko452
Other Games
singsing2146
B2W.Neo1322
Beastyqt573
Livibee209
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX155
ArmadaUGS114
KnowMe102
Mew2King90
elazer73
Mlord38
CosmosSc2 20
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• poizon28 17
• Adnapsc2 10
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8653
• WagamamaTV257
League of Legends
• Jankos1861
Other Games
• Shiphtur93
Upcoming Events
FEL
56m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 56m
INu's Battles
20h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.