• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:28
CEST 10:28
KST 17:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11203 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan...

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 12 2015 02:41 GMT
#62
I remember in ffl rng landed on scum and we lynched scum d1....
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 12 2015 23:21 GMT
#84
/replace
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 04:48 GMT
#2032
Well baby girl I'm here and I'm town so lets end this omgus on my slot.

Obviously I'm a hit behind but I'm going to start out reading some choice filters and sleep. I won't be all the way caught up till tommoeow obviously
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 04:57 GMT
#2036
I'm disappointed firstly that we didn't push through VA then! 2 jks are interesting though.

Rsoultin why is it so important I don't find you in the least bit scummy. I've not even looked at you and have a gut read that rit is scum so far. However your post is strange
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 05:01 GMT
#2042
Bh you are being very helpful. Now is my slot generally scum read or town read? I haven't read brwshkes filter yet I'll do that after I have some of my own thoughts
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 05:10 GMT
#2054
I'm laying down. But I'll come back with my thoughts on who I've read so far
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 17:52 GMT
#2180
HTS you have my sword, the case is pretty good and I've checked the context and it looks pretty good.

Good job
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 17:53 GMT
#2181
##Vote FecalFeast
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 18:24 GMT
#2187
Rob makes my head hurt,

I think rit is the SK.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 18:34 GMT
#2191
On February 18 2015 03:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Also Damdred who did you filter dive and what your read on them?


I started with Ritoky and have reread him this morning with a clearer head. I have found that his filter is missing some of the insightful things that he would normally make however its not quite as angry and abrasive as his mafia game where he clings to things instead of naturally flowing with the thread and trying to make an impact. He is still missing a good portion of his impact however and a lot of his filter is missing some things I would attribute to him, I really think hes not scum hunting to the best of his ability and is letting the game go on without him, I see him more as an sk than a mafia though currently.


I think Rsoultin is scum though I read him this morning. He has some interesting things in his filter but his first or second post to me last night somewhat gave me pause and caused me to look at this game and his other scum games and they look a bit different but he still lacks some of the good follow up and scum hunting I am used to seeing from him it feels just off somehow. I think he has a good shot to be scum.

Also read, HTS, BH, LS and I think they look pretty towny. Just finished Palmar and I have no issues with him. Still a bit behind its time consuming checking context on things in filters sometimes
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 20:31 GMT
#2202
On February 18 2015 05:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh I'm not planning to defend myself. My posts are what I posted I'm not going to go around saying 'oh I meant..' or 'actually this should say...' I don't care, I just want to know WHY people are voting me is all.

Day 1 I was scumreading lian before he did the stupid cop claim stuff. I was willing to vote LS (my other scumread) and rsoultin (sheep on eden)
Day 2 is today and I have not voted yet

I will not bow to you, tyrant



what did I tell you last game ff? Any deviance and you would die

Your post reads strange to me. Why won't you just explain the process you used to get from point one to point 2. Is Hts town or scum pushing you
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 21:28 GMT
#2273
I am as well will be fun to read.

Ritoky how did I arrive at the wrong conclusion and what am I not reading right if I'm wrong?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 21:38 GMT
#2281
No clue he was rng'd by BH. I can't read vayne and won't try to meta him.

RNG Jesus should be followed!

If your whole case hinges on me joking with bh about his rng going through you will have a hard time.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 21:52 GMT
#2288
Maybe I'm wrong on rit. I'll have to think on that.

Here's the thing ff if you aren't calling me scum than what are you saying exactly? What was the point of that with no conclusion unless you are just trying to give a semblance of scum hunting?

ls is worrying me now also. He asked me a question and didn't follow up oj ot thoughts?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 22:09 GMT
#2303
Doesn't matter ls I'm used to you answering me back before I have to say something, why you do this to me.

Idk if you are bad or not palmar. It doesn't matter if I think someone you tr could be scum that's like dumb the two aren't dirrectly connected. I think you look fine RS said something that tickles me in a bad way.

FF tickles me badly right now. Ls bothers me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 22:24 GMT
#2317
FF who is the most interesting person besides Hts I should read and why? Interesting would be scummy
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 22:35 GMT
#2329
I don't get what you are saying at all robik.

Rayn doesn't typically change what he's doing as a power role in my experience? Why is him lurking either cop or scum instead of just scum?

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 22:48 GMT
#2339
I'm not sure that's a play rayn would make and afk instead of finding mafia on his own.

Every time rayns been a role in a game I'm in he plays normal just meh about that.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 22:59 GMT
#2353
Ff what makes you say Hts is scum?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 02:48 GMT
#2422
On February 18 2015 11:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 10:29 IAmRobik wrote:
Can someone make a list of my town/mafia reads please so i don't have to filter myself and so that someone actually does something useful other than sit and not post.


'
Lightningstrike, rayn, Damdred (?) replacements are gay theres 3 free mafia/SK people

[image loading]


cool story would like to see your proofs behind this
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 833
Larva 515
ggaemo 443
Stork 293
Leta 182
PianO 142
Mind 96
Killer 40
Hyuk 29
Bale 27
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 19
League of Legends
JimRising 399
Reynor96
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1106
Other Games
summit1g10516
C9.Mang0250
Sick202
Mew2King123
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick565
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2337
League of Legends
• Stunt1468
• Jankos829
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 32m
Online Event
2h 32m
FEL
7h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.