• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:28
CEST 10:28
KST 17:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11203 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 219 Next
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
February 14 2015 06:10 GMT
#241
I feel like Slam is trying to faith heal me
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 14 2015 06:11 GMT
#242
On February 14 2015 15:09 Breshke wrote:
I'll also be off soon got a mates birthday wont be back until tomorrow morning so like 16 hours

English plus sunshine

And I speak English plus surprise
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 06:11 GMT
#243
Breshke,

On February 14 2015 15:06 Breshke wrote:
I don't understand this but i feel i should


Regarding my quotes on LS...here's the thing.

I asked him why he didn't have reads on Robik, not even preliminary. He appeared noncomittal at first. Didn't seem he was making any basis for comparison, just called him mad in this thread. But then in Linux, he'd given some reads based on that same behaviour. So my point is, why isn't he doing the same here or at least trying to compare?

That's why I think for the time being he should be scumread.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 06:11 GMT
#244
Also Breshke, regarding the CC, I'm no balance queen (yet) but how do you know there cannot be a second miller?

17-player game might be possible. 13-man based on Horn, unlikely.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 14 2015 06:12 GMT
#245
On February 14 2015 15:10 Breshke wrote:
I feel like Slam is trying to faith heal me

How
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 14 2015 06:13 GMT
#246
Do I have to be a vulture or can I pick any disney character?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 14 2015 06:14 GMT
#247
On February 14 2015 15:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
Do I have to be a vulture or can I pick any disney character?

First a vulture

Then a reason why

Then whoever this is another good game

Example after someone else does as I will do when they have done
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 14 2015 06:14 GMT
#248
@slam

ritoky:
[image loading]

slam:
[image loading]

HTS:
[image loading]

fecalfeast:
[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 14 2015 06:14 GMT
#249
On February 14 2015 15:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 15:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
Do I have to be a vulture or can I pick any disney character?

First a vulture

Then a reason why

Then whoever this is another good game

Example after someone else does as I will do when they have done

Whoever within disney

And can say of other folks too
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 14 2015 06:15 GMT
#250
On February 14 2015 15:14 ritoky wrote:
@slam

ritoky:
[image loading]

slam:
[image loading]

HTS:
[image loading]

fecalfeast:
[image loading]

BAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!! He beat you to it FF!

Sort of, you have mistaken me for BH
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 14 2015 06:16 GMT
#251
On February 14 2015 15:15 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 15:14 ritoky wrote:
@slam

ritoky:
[image loading]

slam:
[image loading]

HTS:
[image loading]

fecalfeast:
[image loading]

BAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!! He beat you to it FF!

Sort of, you have mistaken me for BH


not all can be such a master in the art of the CHUPAZI like you are, I am sorry
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 06:17 GMT
#252
On February 14 2015 14:56 Alakaslam wrote:
Members of the scumteam!

[image loading]


On February 14 2015 15:14 ritoky wrote:
@slam

[...]
fecalfeast:
[image loading]


Ritoky, you're scumreading FF? Why?

He doesn't seem to do much D1 as town from what I recall, but what is jumping out at you here?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 06:17 GMT
#253
Or rather, are you? Am I misinterpreting your post?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 14 2015 06:17 GMT
#254
Damn he did, too. Oh well.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 14 2015 06:17 GMT
#255
So! I am on Guard duty with HTS

I am also Kaa

I am also Scar

I am also Eilonwy

I am also the Horned King, when people get me really really riled
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 14 2015 06:18 GMT
#256
On February 14 2015 15:17 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 14:56 Alakaslam wrote:
Members of the scumteam!

[image loading]


Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 15:14 ritoky wrote:
@slam

[...]
fecalfeast:
[image loading]


Ritoky, you're scumreading FF? Why?

He doesn't seem to do much D1 as town from what I recall, but what is jumping out at you here?

I love how serious you are all the time lol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 14 2015 06:19 GMT
#257
Hah! Now we see why! Ritoky has begun it, let us all fite now!


If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 06:20 GMT
#258
On February 14 2015 15:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
I love how serious you are all the time lol


Heh. I can't tell sarcasm too easily unless I've played with you often, and in your case, I clearly haven't.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 14 2015 06:20 GMT
#259
On February 14 2015 15:17 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 14:56 Alakaslam wrote:
Members of the scumteam!

[image loading]


Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 15:14 ritoky wrote:
@slam

[...]
fecalfeast:
[image loading]


Ritoky, you're scumreading FF? Why?

He doesn't seem to do much D1 as town from what I recall, but what is jumping out at you here?


he is choosing to engage in conversation in places that are unnatural feeling.

his only 2 real posts are a summary of his view of BH's play, and him talking to slam. seems like scum having a hard time comfortably fitting in to the atmosphere.

plus we have never had the same alignment, and I rolled town; so logic.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 14 2015 06:21 GMT
#260
bye bitches. see ya in a couple days
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 833
Larva 515
ggaemo 443
Stork 293
Leta 182
PianO 142
Mind 96
Killer 40
Hyuk 29
Bale 27
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 19
League of Legends
JimRising 399
Reynor96
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1106
Other Games
summit1g10516
C9.Mang0250
Sick202
Mew2King123
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick565
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2337
League of Legends
• Stunt1468
• Jankos829
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 32m
Online Event
2h 32m
FEL
7h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.